Ask a Syrian refugee living in kangaroo land anything

Arrived as of October 2017

>was approved citizenship with entire family of 30 members to melbourne
>literally gave us a free huge house which we pay off in laughable amounts ($200 a fortnight)
>24/7 electricity in this country
>can drink clean water from the taps within your home
>mosque is 10 mins walk from my home
>every street has trees/plants, never seen a piece of rubbish in streets
>environment well looked after
>girls are beautiful and open minded (my cousin already dating a girl)
>education is free, u do the degree then pay later
>public transport everywhere no need for car
>amazing health care
>can acquire and achieve anything here if you work hard and be dedicated - the real land of opportunity
>amazing party scene, girls are drop dead gorgous, havent seen girls like this in my life

Best country on earth, i feel that god felt sorry for me and because we are good people he brought us to this amazing country. People living here are ungrateful and dont know how bad it is in places like the middle east and shit hole countries like that. The islamic community here makes me feel like im at home, i love it here and will never ever leave for another country no matter how rich i get. I already told my family to bury me here when i die. I wish i was born here, the first 16 years of my life were wasted in syria, i dont know how ppl in syria havent moved here yet, anybody from there can be accepted here. Crazy ppl havent left syria

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeecouncil.org.au/getfacts/settlement/citizenship/citizenship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAGE

OP IS TROLLING.

Im really not, u dont believe governments give free houses to refugees here? Lol this country is crazy generous. I thought ppl might have questions about the process rhats what i make the thread

You missed the part where they are given money thus the house is free, they are also given free education like abos.

They basically get all the bullshit bonuses abos get over Aussies.

I don't know. His post really does seem like it's written by a poorly educated leb or some other type of sandnigger.

Well its not like they're bringing their best.

melanin enriched skin with time stamp pls

In all honesty if you love the country and commit to it then best of luck and glad you’re happy.
If you want to change into something else then... we’ll you what I’m going to say ‘fuck off we are full’.

Fake and gay. Take your proxy off. Your English is too good to even be a native Australian.

Actual Syrians are pretty based as I have found out.
African pretending to be Syrians (not making this up lol) not soo much yet the EU accepts these obvious lies for some reason.

Here

yeah, we know. But seriously you should've been given a bullet not a cheque.

As an open minded aussie, please become as much aussie as you are syrian. We are one people regardless of differences so become a fucking patriot.

>Actual Syrians are pretty based as I have found out.

I hope he kills you, filthy chink.

Agreed. We are not looking for trouble. Trust me we are better off in your country than asian people. At least we are white, even hitler said arabs are allies

>u do the degree then pay later
being stupid enough to confuse a loan with being given things

Its not a loan cock sucker. You pay it back when you earn over a certain threshold, cant do that with loans.

I came from a third world country and i know more than you cuck

2nd class citizens in the countries our fathers made. Feelsbadman dot Jay peg

Happy to hear it, mate. Be careful about saying we're ungrateful though -- I know a lot of people are, but a lot of us are very aware that this is the best country in the world and would take offense to that. Welcome.

HECS is garnished off your salary once you find a job dumb cunt, loans imply interest.

Dont worry bro, im going to become a dentist

Hahaa true. I cant believe how stupid that cunt is :)

>gets citizenship in 2 months
fuck of sage

>WE WUZ WIPIPO!

as long as you dont try to turn Australia into the shit hole you came fromand you can actually integrate into Australian culture/society I dont really mind. Just dont muddy up my superior European girls.

My family applied in syria like a year and a half ago before we got accepted in october. Why jump to assumptions

you maybe got residence or refugee status but no way citizenship you absolute fucking retard

Wow. You survived for a year and a half in an extremely dangerous war zone? Impressive.

Nah dw bro im not into white girls at all. I prefer latinas and im trying to get one atm. I have a room in my big house i can bring here to, i wouldnt have even dreamt of this back in syria

>My family applied in syria
Fake and gay. Real Syrians sell their moms and sisters, they don't bring them.

his mother sister and extended family survive in the war zone while he runs away for the gibs.

Why are you so mad? Youre not even from AUS you clearly dont know how things work here retard, this country brings in refugees every single year with full citizenship, free houses, and welfare

The area we lived in wasnt largely affected by the war but you will often hear drones etc it was fucked man glad to be out tht shit hold

im from Melbourne and live in Graz.

>syrian refugee
>knows how to speak english

hah, 2/10 made me respond but also made me sage

>the first 16 years of my life
>arrived 4 months ago
MODS MODS

>Upon receiving a permanent protection visa, refugee and humanitarian entrants 18 years and older are subject to a four year waiting period before being able to apply for citizenship.

refugeecouncil.org.au/getfacts/settlement/citizenship/citizenship/

Are you even trying, Mr. Lee?

You live in melbourne? Talk to an iraqi refugee and ask him what this country gave him when he applied.

How can u be so ignorant and u live here lol. Iraqis get free houses too. And yes u get citizenship straight away if from syria, some people apply from turkey or iran and that process thats a bit longer

They are basically on the lowest end concerning immigrant crime while zoomalis are the topspot basically in most places.
Its not a joke but the media did a good job of brainwashing people into thinking everyone coming to Europe is Syrian and with that lie people think it was Syrians on new years eve in Germany, or it was Syrians making grooming gangs in the uk.
That's not true. it really fucking isn't.
Again they are on the bottom in crime stats.

We learn english in syria in school and from movies and games etc. i cant speak as well as i type and even my writing snd grammar sucks desu. Ive known english since i was a kid

Fuck off you sandnigger cunt
Would rather have an asian majority than even one arab
I hate going into the city and see you idiots wearing fucking robes and towels on your heads.
Just fuck off to where you came from you will never be accepted except by marxist autists

Australia is a Christian country. That means it was Jesus who saved you, not Allah. Notice how Muslim countries don't treat refugees decently while Christian countries do? There's a reason for that. Give it some thought if you really want to show that you're grateful.

>can't even respond the correct comment without making a mistake.
kys

Like i said in OP, i am NOT over 18, i am 16 years old and when i was accepted i was able to bring my family here immediately because i complained i was alone

Stick to banter, you're a terrible liar.

>they're in the bottom in crime stats
I don't give a shit, they don't belong in Europe.

How does it feel knowing you are helping destroy a once great white nation?

M-MOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not your choice ccuck. Here to stay wether u like it or not

You’re unworthy of that flag. Even on a fucking Sup Forums post.

What an absolute fucking cuck you are. You are pathetic.

I know this is a bait thread by some nigger from Australia.
But I wouldn't even be surprised, Australia gives out citizenship so easily it's fucking stupid.
We take in 200,000 immigrants a year (more than double our native population growth of 100,000) so we're really in the shit here

I hope you fucking die.

You still can't get a citizenship that quick, retard. You also can't apply for refugee status while you're still in Syria.

Shu habiby kifak, lech ma inta btji la hon?

Still think im not an arab polaks? Even though i just typed arabic?

fuck you mudslime sand nigger pol is a white people civil board

>what is google translate
That's not even Arabic, it's Abo for "Pass me that liter of petrol."

you fucked your LARP up with this
>never seen a piece of rubbish in streets

>Christian country
>last census showed we were 52% Christian with 30% stating no religion
I think it's all these commie asians tbqh

LOL at this dumb cunt.

Google translator can translate arabic words into the english language using english letters. The absolute state of the american education system.

Literally kys

I dont get why nobody believes i am an arab. If theres any arab here reply to this and i will talk to them in arabic using ENGLISH LETTERS, to prove i am an arab and they will confirm

You are actually correct. Syrians are way preferable to subsaharan and thus -human blacks. However this only goes as long as they actually stay refugees. As soon as they try to become immigrants they reach the exact same level of subhumanity.

What city are you from? Why do you think its ok to reap what another civilization has built, instead of trying to rebuild your own? I completely understand that you wanted to gtfo of Syria and I have plenty refugee friends from cities that were and are under terrorist control, but they all say they want nothing more than to return to their homes and rebuild, as soon as the situation is under control again.
I also dont have a problem with immigration in general. Just that I think that every migrant should in one way or another improve the country he moves to. So if you plan to pursue higher education, all power to you to move to a country with a good university system, and ideally I would even hope that afterwards you decide to stay there and work in a field related to your studies.
However that most likely does not include your entire 30 people family, so even if one or two of you make Australia a bit better, the entire rest will make it worse. And eventually it will be so bad that all those sweet benefits that you talk of will vanish. No more public transport because your illiterate cousin cant help but draw tags on the windows, no more clean streets, because your grandmother cant help but throw trash on the street, no more healthcare, because for every doctor that enters Australia, a hundred others enter as well.

If you respect Australia, do it a favor and keep it safe from your family.

>Google translator can translate arabic words into the english language using english letters.
What does this even mean? Did a roo kick you in the head as a child?

ليش ما تكتب بالحروف العربية؟ جهازك ما فيه لغة عربية؟

It means youre a fucking idiot that thinks google translator can translate arabic words into english letters

I know right.
Seeing an ""arab"" flaunting on here is making me chimp out

either get out or kill yourselves, i'm not joking

I posted my skin colour, what more u want

Four months in paradise after spending his entire life in a shithole and he's already reduced to shitposting on /pol??? Get the fuck outta here with this larping shit.

FUCKING SAGED YOU GAY CUNT FAGGOT.

>People living here are ungrateful and dont know how bad it is in places like the middle east and shit hole countries like that
So the countries full of people like you are shit.
The countries full of people not like you are amazing.
What does this tell you?

la, 'ant 'ahmaq sakhif

Welcome OP. Just follow the rules (the real ones not the sharia ones) speak english and try to get a job and you will be welcome here.

Ive been posting in pol even when i was in syria, lots of arabs post here lol..

I didn't even give my real name on the last census mate. Point is white Christians build countries that are good places to live. No one else does this.

>>>/Beijing/

Thanks man, im going to become a dentist i promise u

>comes from backwards shithole
>brings backwards shithole religion with him

why would you want australia to become a shithole if thats what you wanted to leave behind

Kis umak wle manouk

Sup Forums is actually THAT retarded to bump this obvious larper without a single proof

you calling me a slope ya smart city bastard?

australians are bro-tier you fuck leaf

qutil nafsuka, 'iirhabiun ta'akhar

See, any idiot can use Google Translate.

Middle east is shit hole.
Islam is answer to the entire world.
I will never leave islam.
I am happy there is a mosque near me here.

Islam dont make countries bad, look at turkey singapore malasyia etc

Either you're a slope or a cuck.

You can fuck off too to whatever shithole your parents came from

>People living here are ungrateful and dont know how bad it is in places like the middle east and shit hole countries like that
So the countries full of people like you are shit.
The countries full of people not like you are amazing.
What does this tell you?

welcome bro, you're right, im glad my parents left their middle eastern shithole to come here and raise me in this country with a proper education, we have to give back to this place though by being a valuable member of society, as you recognized

allah sawf yuhariq

كول خرا

Ana 3ande ljensiyye le2enno 5le2et honik. Fine rou7 amta ma badde bas hala2 seken bi lebnen. Lbalad baddo tozbit.

>Islam dont make countries bad, look at turkey singapore malasyia etc
Singapore is not muslim. Turkey and Malaysia are complete shit.

Im not using google translator u retard.

I Already post my skin color look at the top

Welcome to straya cunt, how was the boat ride? Met any abbos yet they're lovely people

You filthy fukn shitskin rats will pay in blood for being the traitorous faggots you are. Disgusting browns are fukn ruining this country.

no he was replying to a clearly non-white """"Australian"""" because no white would ever say something that gay to an arab

Here's an idea, why don't you go back and build your own countries? If you really want to give back, you'll stop contributing to the downfall of the very civilization you praise.

>the absolute state of Syrian education
Holy fuck, go back to your own country. The West has enough retards as it is.

You will lose interest in Islam the longer you stay here. Enjoy :)

>another spineless traitors offspring in Australia

Go home sandnigger

good money in that. A lot of people seem to forget that the Aussie culture means giving someone "a fair go". This means that you should have a go at something first and people should shut their gobs and let you get on with it. If you fuck it up then we will all hang shit on you, but you should be allowed to have a go without people putting you down first.
Except the Jews. We all know about them.