Samoan brutally beats the shit out of a black dude near Seattle for fucking his sister

What does Sup Forums make of this story? I got some angry comments then got banned on Plebbit's Seattle page for pointing out that this can't be a racist attack, because "racism requires power, and Samoans aren't white, so therefore they can't be racists."

>African-American man fighting for his life after unprovoked racist ‘rage’ attack in Auburn

>LaDonna Horne still can’t quite believe an alleged hate crime landed her 26-year-old son in the intensive-care unit at Harborview Medical Center with a traumatic brain injury... It was the 11th day Horne, other family members and her son’s large circle of friends have kept vigil at the hospital while they wait for DaShawn Horne to wake up from injuries sustained in what police are calling an unprovoked attack with a baseball bat...

>Auburn police and King County prosecutors say Horne is the victim of a brutal assault and hate crime, perpetrated by the 18-year-old brother of a young woman with whom Horne spent a night. Julian Tuimauga, of Auburn, was charged last week with first-degree assault and malicious harassment — the state’s hate-crime statute — and remains in the King County Jail in lieu of $500,000 bail, jail and court records show.
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/african-american-man-fighting-for-his-life-after-unprovoked-racist-rage-attack-in-auburn/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDv_e7GwTnw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Pacific
youtube.com/watch?v=eK_wznQwilM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>According to charging papers:

>Tuimauga was carrying an aluminum baseball bat when he approached the Lyft driver and asked who the driver was there to pick up. The driver gave Tuimauga’s sister’s name as the person who had requested the ride, then watched as Tuimauga walked to a corner of the fenced yard.

>A short time later, the driver saw Horne walk along the side of the house toward the driveway and heard him argue with Tuimauga, the charges say. He “then heard a thump sound like a bat had struck something,” according to charging papers.

>The driver looked back and saw Tuimauga strike Horne in the head twice with the bat and watched him fall to the ground, the charges say. At that point, the driver heard Tuimauga say, “This is what happens when you bring black people around here,” the charges say.

>The Lyft driver drove away and parked two houses down, where he saw Tuimauga hit Horne three more times with the bat while he was lying unconscious on the ground, the charges say. While Horne was lying bloody in the front yard, Tuimauga used his cellphone to video-record the injured man while yelling racial slurs at him, the charges say. According to the charges, Tuimauga repeatedly used the N-word.

>Tuimauga’s father and sister were inside the home and did not witness the attack, the charges say. But the sister told police her brother later broke down her bedroom door and called her a “whore,” charging papers say. Police say Tuimauga later told detectives he was “in a rage” because he believed his sister and Horne had sex, the charges say.

>Tuimauga used his cellphone to video-record
i need this video

>this can't be a racist attack, because "racism requires power, and Samoans aren't white, so therefore they can't be racists."
10/10 so true
leftards & niggers are not able to defend that shit

How is a hate crime when the motive is him fucking his sister? That doesn't make any god damn sense.

What race are Samoans?

Pacific Islander, so, kinda Asian-ish?

sea-chinks

>LaDonna
>DaShawn
Why are burger neger names always this fuckin retarded?

i prefer to care about non white on white crime (majority)

all crime is hate crime

Mongoloids

this happens in Anchorage, niggers vs samoans. honestly samoans are just as bad as niggers. never relax around them. i know a lot of them and they are all very violent but they aren't as low as niggers so they don't murder old people or rape women. just quick to violence and very very strong.

Honorary Pacific Aryan

because our niggers aren't exactly enlightened beings.

>something no one here will have the balls to do

apparently if you say "nigger" when you commit a crime that automatically makes it a hate crime

this is a samoan, maoris also belong to the pacific islander race. Native Hawaiians are pacific islanders too I'm fairly sure.

beaner here, we sure as shit will though and the nigger won't survive.

Are you sure? That looks way too scrawny, looks like a filipino or some other less powerful race.

Based Samoans.

Rule #1: Don't mess with Samoans, they have warriors genes in their blood.

Rule #2: Don't be a nigger.

Kek keep pushing this.

they are called Polynesians

I'd fug that

>LaDonna Horne

He diddu muffin, didn't he?

plus samoans don't come lighter than 200 pounds. i live around them and even the small samoans are big. their women are truly hideous though.

>"racism requires power, and Samoans aren't white, so therefore they can't be racists."
You're doing God's work

Sea monkeys

>apparently if you say "nigger" when you commit a crime that automatically makes it a hate crime

Not in law.

How the fuck is that a hate crime? Are Black Lives just worth more or some bullshit? FREE JULIAN

They're like somewhere above abos, but also under Filipinos.

SEA are sea monkeys, idiot.

They just put random letters together and hope it spells something.

This is a maori, notice the similarities to polynesians are fairly bro tier in my experience (we have a lot of maoris here) they aren't as socially retarded as south east asians

well I'm sure south east asians have genetic similarities to polynesians/pac islanders considering how close they are geographically.

doesn't matter too much

faggots get the rope

>under
You spelled "above" wrong, which is strange, considering you had just used the word.

[spoiler]test

it's from the high fat diet of fish and coconuts, most of their food is so fattening they either become muscly and bulk or massively obese but usually they are also really tall, you get the occasional scrawny one though.

Yes, they are all related. They were a sea fairing people which makes them more based than nearly all non-whites.

Are Samoans better than African niggers? It seems they have a much higher IQ

I know what I wrote.

>thinks it's entirely diet and genetics plays no role

imo they are for sure above south east asians, they aren't as bug like which is nice.

Samoans and Tongans , the only people more violent then Negros

they are basically the vikings of the pacific back in the day, maoris conquered new zealand about 500 years ago and killed all the previous people groups and colonised.

Samoans hate niggers like no one else

youtube.com/watch?v=mDv_e7GwTnw

This. SEAs are the worst people to be around. Trash people and trash culture.

False. They didn't build cities, but they did navigate almost the entire pacific ocean (many think they landed in South America too). That makes them more technologically advanced that basically everyone but Caucasians and some East Asians.

yeah, i've noticed they also wear traditional clothing to church and shit.

yes, everyone is better than niggers user.

It's funny you post such an attractive one considering their national diet is currently Spam and butter and they're going through an obesity crisis.

Decent folks, though.

their boats were probably better than the viking vessels considering how huge the pacific is and how spread some of those islands are, hell how far is new zealand from hawaii?

Is he supposed to be Samoan? Cos he looks like a spic

>Fish diet
>High fat

Wait wut? Aussie bro, what are you talking about?

Isn't there a meme that fat from fish is healthy and good for you? Or did I fall for this meme.....

t. fishlet who eats Salmon daily.

Samoans are Polynesian. They tend to be big fuckers who can easily snap your spine like a toothpick.

They're like South East Asians, but bigger

>how far is new zealand from hawaii?
4605 miles

Fuck no

very nice to see

This guy is Mexican. I looked him up on Facebook. Fail OP.

It is really interesting the way they navigated. I have seen the Polynesian maps of the sea. They would use the swells and wave patterns of the sea to know where they were.

>it's from the high fat diet of fish and coconuts, most of their food is so fattening they either become muscly and bulk or massively obese

No it's becuase they eat a lot of cheap American garbage now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Pacific

>>this can't be a racist attack, because "racism requires power, and Samoans aren't white, so therefore they can't be racists."
>10/10 so true
>leftards & niggers are not able to defend that shit
this

Wow what a good brother, setting the right examples.

I hope you do the same before your sister gets blacked.

Omega 3 is good for you.

>What race are Samoans?
Here's one.
Mark Hunt. MMA fighter.

Why did he shake hands? What was at stake? What did he know?

>mfw island Asians are going to usher in the day of the rope for the niggers

the white man’s natural ally

>r*ddit
You have to go back.

>muh racism requires power
No it doesn't. Everyone is racist.

>But the sister told police her brother later broke down her bedroom door and called her a “whore,”

Truly so much we can learn from these based island gooks

How can they teach us more?

That one has been Bleached at some point.

No, you were not banned for that shitpost. Only the op of that thread got rekt.

>it's from the high fat diet of fish and coconuts,

Fuck off aye you white cunt.

Pacific Islanders are rarely ripped, they are heavy and bulky to fat. They never used to be, but the European diet bloats them up, things such as potatoes that they eat a lot of. They eat potato and meat.

They are probably just as shitty as niggers, it's just most people haven't experienced them but they commit lots of crime, in poverty, the drinkers and so.

It's mostly calories in calories out faggot. Just because something is healthy that doesn't mean you can't get fat by eating a lot of it.

I hung around a few in my time, they either cultivate the shit diet by going jim or they accept it and get obese, you rarely see an average sized polynesian. Also the same with their poverty and drinking habits they tend to be alcoholic working class or highly christian with some kinda factory or office job. Fuck up solle.

gym* wow I'm drunk

Vikings got to America and I want to see Samoans sail with their boats across Arctic seas.

Islanders hate people who try out alpha them. Tongans and Samoans have some of the most brutal fucking fights in nz. Because neither backs down...

The Islander is the white mans one true friend. They are clever despite their previous culture. Cook me sum fkn eggs

>obligatory

wow Sup Forums on live tv, LMFAO. that was amaaaazing

>It's mostly calories in calories out faggot. Just because something is healthy that doesn't mean you can't get fat by eating a lot of it.

This...Like Avocados for instance. Very healthy but high in fat.(monounsaturated)

Even when they gym, they tend to be bear mode rather than ripped. It's Waitangi day next week aye cuz!

my mans, I wish they made a 4th movie.

>Cook me sum fkn eggs

Is that you Jake?

I wouldn't say they are smart in terms of IQ but they are extremely socially adept unless they are part of a gang or something.

They don't eat fish, they eat a shit load of pork and drink gallons of soda. On top of that,evey
Samoans first fuck is always with a cross dressing faggot, called a Fa'afafine.

>Not all Samoans did this. Innocent Samoans are the real victims here, think of the backlash they'll face.

Samoans, despite their unfortunate situation; they are superior to Niggos.

That happened only because he was Samoan. If he was white he would get his ass beat after asking to watch.

>americans think their ghetto niggers could stand up against this

youtube.com/watch?v=eK_wznQwilM

LOL pineapple niggers are so based.
Seriously, don't fuck their women, they are trying hard to keep their race going.

>warrior genes?
lol, sounds like nigger BS

>Samoans first fuck is always with a cross dressing faggot, called a Fa'afafine.
You would probably be up for that role senpai

We know. You also say the same about 11 year old boys too though.

They were fat since time immemorial. And, they get most of their food from New Zealand and Australia dumbass.

Lmao BASED samoan

Kek

damn I get so triggered by cucks

Maori hapas are my favorite. like Dylan Frost from Sticky Fingers and pic related