How we stop American women getting NIGEL'D?

How we stop American women getting NIGEL'D?

British colonialism never stopped . They are bleaching them for the sake of the ol' country.

Fuck is wrong with these losers??They actually wanna fuck American Le 56% whores???

With guns

They can't stop us. We know how to colonise.

Florida Man giveth, and Florida Man taketh away.

>white men going abroad to fuck white women
is this really a problem?

lmao they have all of europe right there, tf is wrong with them.

tfw closest countries are third world shitholes

>going to america
>to have sex with american women

As a Brit over here, getting clunge is like shooting fish in a barrel. With a shotgun.

Gay flag for shitposting

Just today I had a hot as fuck girl, one I thought to myself "damn she's pretty", approach me as I drank alone in a bar today flipping through Sup Forums. We had a couple of drinks, she laughed, she complimented my looks in a subtle way, she suggested pool, suggest we walk to her car after and then invited me to a party later that night. I came home, had a shower and now I'm getting ready for bed.

Does anyone else just have a total disconnect from men who put in such long work for sex?

>having sex with american women

Brits confirmed for literal retards.

they heard about the 56% meme and decided to do their part in helping the white race

compared to the average american these guys are all 8/10 anyways

COLONISED

lol America is being diddled.

>wrong turn
sure...

>Names
>Dean, Deano, Smithy, Deano
FOOKIN HELL

t. Chad

If you're a fat slob, sex tours don't work anywhere you don't become the richest man in the country upon arrival. Cuba is good for that. If it weren't for Castro's descendants, you'd run the place the second you got off the plane.

The fuck is wrong with them, eastern europe is so much closer, and far east asia is so much more fun.
Yet the retards insist on fucking spain and US

Eastern Europeans and Asians only want your money and citizenship.
Americans want your cock.

And your white genes. Don't give it to them.

Holy shit that guy went to my school (second from left). His name is James Hackney

How exactly is anglo dudes coming to america to fuck bitches a problem? Good for them honestly. I hope they come over here and slay tons of gash. Maybe they can get a few white chicks pregnant. Hell, let em get a few non-white chicks pregnant. White seed needs to be spread around, wherever it comes from.

As longs as it's all white, it's alright.

at least there white.
meh

Any country has a legion of foreign cock hunters, US seems like that more since there's more of them and they speak English, unlike chinks.
There is nothing to see in US apart from maybe NY and Vegas.

Based brits, with a few more thousand visits we might evolve back from 56 to 57%!

It's BONGED you FUCK

WRONG.

I've literally done this without even realising

Me too. Especially in areas with few Bongs like Richmond and Philadelphia, women go gaga for us.

I made some cash the past few months from the Trump stock market.
I reckon I could make the effort to see what the fuss is all about.
Where is the best place to hang for mutt sheliahs in Muttopia?

Ive ploughed burger beauties in burgerland. Shit was cash yo

>NY and Vegas

Nigger we have canyons bigger than your whole island

Wew lad

How the fuck to these guys need sex tourism they look above average at least.

tarquin eternally btfo

So you think wandering around a canyon the size of Britain is "something to see"?

Similar to Kansas and Missouri. Those are some untapped states.

Please come here and bleach our mulatto women so we can bleach the quadroons.

Actually, yes, it's amazing.

Brits have the worst slave mentalities, good luck with your gun grabbing limeys with a hard on for communism.

Can you blame them?

Each to their own, but I'm 99% sure he was speaking about city based tourism, not that I even agree with him, but I've never left my city in the last 20 years but there are thousands of geographical and natural sites to see in countries all over the world so, pretty sure it was cities.

British women are trash

anglos are definitely a long lost slav tribe

>you will never visit Alabama and meet a qt3.14 white supremacist girl who loves your accent
>you will never elope and raise a family of 12 white kids on a farm and teach your kids to snipe niggers in the woods

>How we stop American women getting NIGEL'D?
You can't. American women will fuck anything that moves, which is why, for the life of me, I can't understand why there are so many virgins here.

You cannot defend something that does not exist, mr fingol. America is ethereal. Either way, some paleo-colonial genes would serve our population well. Maybe they'll finally manage to get people to stop larping like they're Irish-German.

I'm not really sure if that is a fair assessment. I've met some marriage material American women.

What American women really want is Czech men

Yeah this is True. There’s a city of 4 million, and the eligible population is split into 2 groups, cloistered true whites from the upper middle class, and 56% swarthy short girls, that heavily fetishize any man who’s over six feet tall and blond/blue. Add a British or European (non Latin and non Slav) accent, and you can absolutely take your pick of who you want.

You expected a fair assessment of nearly 50% of a population of 300,000,000+ summed up in a Sup Forums post?

I agree there is marriage material here. I'm married. My wife let me fuck her, which proves my point. American women will fuck anyone.

I realised that after i posted.

>cloistered true whites from the upper middle class

Those girls still want British men because hollywood has made them believe we are intelligent and sophisticated gentlemen for some reason.

I’d add to this the middle and upper middle nouveau riche Asians and Indians, also looking for tall blond men, but more attentive to matters of socioeconomic status.

>300,000,000+
>marriage material
>including non-Whites
you can do better than this nige

whatever you do, avoid Birmingham.

are those welsh names?

At least 2 million have to be doing alright.
No, they're retarded Brit/pol/ memes. The article is real but the names were edited.

Sure, but they won’t just hop on you because you’re white. More work is involved. The swarthies, on the other hand...

I’d also say that, despite the cuck meming, tall, blond/blue, anvil-jawed and All-American is the most sought after type of man the world over, bar none. You look like the Marlboro man and all of a sudden no one from any country has an opinion on your government.

Which small towns are they going to? I'm asking for a friend.

The real menace is Indian men going around the world charming every woman they meet.

We get it Aussie women are loose.

>Does anyone else just have a total disconnect from men who put in such long work for sex?
/fit/ here. IKTFB. I fucked a gorgeous broad from Melbourne last year in Vegas. We happened to sit at the same blackjack table, and an hour later we were boning in my room upstairs at Caesar's.

Things that never happened: The Post

Roastieposting isn't even a thing. I don't know what you think you're doing

It won’t work. The small towns are generally already white. You’ll be competing against 6‘4“ cornfed Chads with big ass trucks. You have to bring something more to the table. Be britischen, of wear a peacoat, that’s worked equally well.

That is something i noticed in midwestern towns. I'm a 5'10 manlet and the men in those towns were all giants.

>hollywood has made them believe we are intelligent and sophisticated gentlemen for some reason
our jewish media denigrates the native and fetishizes the foreign. Plus it's not like the posh accent isn't anywhere to be found here. The lowland southern accent(Jerry Reed, Conway Twitty, etc) is basically the same as yours except with a different cadence and with southern speech patterns.

>he's never been to Las Vegas
Seriously, I've never been to a place that's so easy to score without paying the girl.

Oh younger girlpostinh. Nvm, I’ll leave you to your transgender fantasy.

A DUN LIKE THA YANKS BUT WE'D BE SPEAKIN GERMAN WITHOUT EM. CHEERS FOR THE WOMEN INNIT

Missed headline opportunity.

‘The British are Cumming’

>tfw when you own women are so God awful that you find meth-addled chubsters more appealing

At 6‘2“ I feel awkward if I’m not the tallest guy in the room, here in Houston. You go into the country and suddenly you’re MiniMe.

> european """women"""
Have you looked at a French girl lately?

>tfw American methheads still have better teeth

>the british are cumming

Mutterino sluts BTFO

why small town america? are the women there super easy?

Now, while every French woman here might be over 60 and look like a prune‘s wallet, the Germans and Slavettes are god-tier, and much less neurotic and racially ambiguous than native women.

Stop talking about your mother like that!

They don’t get many men who could be called „exotic“.

They go crazy for a british accent

OI BRUV NOT THE LADS

I BET THEY READ THE LAD BIBLE AS WELL. LIKE TRUE LADS DO.

Niged*

>anywhere in Florida

I don’t believe it.

This isn't traditional waifu hot. This is instagram thot hot.

Hey! Them are some fine quality UK slags, you haven't seen the low tiers ones yet..

>6 out of the top 8 states with the least attractive women are in the south
>Detroit

Really makes you go HMMMMM...
Nah, must be those darn white trash redneck women.

If you come to Kansas and find an impure nonchristian woman to shag, please take her with you. We are trying to form a Christian utopia here and those women are shutting up the place

american sluts CRAVE the BBC (big BRITISH cock)

Literally anyplace. If you come to the US with that dreadful Australian accent, just start talking. Talk about Trump and he's a God Emperor and all women need to be back in the kitchen, read stock quotes, recite the Bible, anything to make your voice heard.
If you are not dripping in American pussy within 1 hour, you are some kind of ogre.
Australian accent is like spanish fly for our roasties.

I honestly don’t mind. The Brits we get here are much better than anyone else, I’ve seen, and any offspring would be proper Anglo-Saxon Americans. The alternative being some beta whitewashed brown guy who fetishizes white girls, god forbid, polluting the gene pool.