Climate Change

I don't give a shit if you do or do not believe in Climate Change.

But I will say this I am from Down Under and we had no winter last year and on the east coast its like desert weather fucking hot in the day and cool at night. If land clearing and exploitation of water resources continue Australia will become a desert ! And the reef is also dying and has been for many years. And people I have talked to from Europe say they are not getting fuck all snow on the alps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you retard. Climate change is a jewish hoax.

Been enjoying a mild summer over here in Perth. Is it as bad as they're making it sound on the news?

Ok you go with out air-con in summer mate and all you read was the words Climate Change you did not even read my text

>And people I have talked to from Europe say they are not getting fuck all snow on the alps
Dunno about the alps m8, but this winter's been pretty normal compared to previous years

Blame the abbos, they're the ones who burned a sub tropical paradise into a desert wasteland.

>australia too hot
>europe has no snow
and you expect me to care? let me know when you're all dead, so we can take your natural resources

Abandon Australia, all is lost.

I don't watch the news.
We get all the heat from the desert on the east coast we will be the first to go

I've always thought what you should do is dig a really big hole in the middle and let the sea in so you could have coast on the inside

And you could use the stuff you dig out to build some islands to keep all the lebos on

That's just my two cents

They thought about doing that with a channel to the sea and lake eyre
The water would evaporate too quickly for it to work an it would salinify the land

Just fuck off, hell awaits you fuck godless atheist burning for eternity awaits

God wants Australians to die, nigger.
Just accept it, or neck yourself b4 you die of Hot.

>hot during the day and cool at night
> during summer
Wow OP, you’re not a faggot at all

Climate Change = Real

Global Warming = Fake

You're a filthy traitor coward and your scum ancestors should've been shot where they stood. You're going to the 7th level of hell, treasonous scum.

i don't know whether climate is getting hotter all I know is that if you wanted to remove c02 from the atmosphere all you would need to do is plant forests.
'>90% mass of trees is carbon
trees and forests grow as described by second order kinetic growth rates (exponentially)
the rate of growth is actually quicker the higher the concentration of co2
you could easily do a back of the encelope calculation optimising a cost per tree per carbon removed
additionally methane has a much larger greenhouse affect but no one talks about methane

climate change is a marketing campaign to reduce the worlds reliance on the middle easts control of he supply of fossil fuels.
this is completely necessary as the us petro dollar is becoming unstable with the rise of china

Your mob going to take Australian refugees ?
Most of them will be your mob coming back ha

The summer in Perth has been very mild, and the winter cool..

global cooling is upon us

Record amounts of snow here in the North of Sweden, kys

Sup guys.. texan here shit posting down under.. visiting perth. Fucking beautiful beaches.. just got back from coogee beach.

Northern German here. In my childhood we had snow for 2-3 weeks every year. Now we have snow for 2 days or not at all. The last time when snow lasted for several days was in 2013.

You're just too young to remember what the weather was like in the 80's and 90's.
Lurk more.

OP here yes that my point i said
Climate Change = Real
And it could be from the SUN putting out more energy

>And people I have talked to from Europe say they are not getting fuck all snow on the alps

This winter has been the harshest in many years actually. They were having to airlift skiiers out of some ski resort in fact.

That's because of all the black skin you've got there now absorbing the sunlight and heating things up.

>
its climate change in winter, global warming in summer

Im from the east too and:
1 We did have a fucking winter dickhead
2We ARE a desert country
Help yourself to a geography book and stop making up bullshit cause ya talkin like a fucking retard.

You know, that's actually kinds true cause in the city it's always 1-2°C warmer than in rural areas.

u'd think that warmer would increase reaction rate photosynthesis

>we had no winter
Yeah alright mate. That's why we had a high today of ~20 degrees in fucking january.

Mate it's fucking 15/59 degrees here in southen NSW, coldest summer in years.

Adelaide is getting humid n summer. but wearing uggs and hoodie right now

stop smoking meth we had winter here

>go to Israel
>learn their Jewish desalination tricks
>turn the outback into a giant lush oasis

>Europe
>Natural Ressources

Kek, always on point with american education

There is climate change they wont even deny spraying chemtrails to mess with the climate !

Sounds like OP moved to the coast and is shocked by mild winters and an afternoon sea breeze.

Actually, there is way too much snow in the Alps. People weren’t able to leave their houses a week ago.

Poleshift before 2150

>I don't give a shit if you do or do not believe in Climate Change.

If you are compaling about it I don't see why you would say that considering it's going to probably going to lead to our extinction as a species.

>15

Jesus Christ it's that temperature right now in Pennsylvania in the middle of the night during winter. Climate change is the biggest danger I've ever seen

Snowed in Tassie today, after record highs up to 37 over the weekend.

Dickhead 12 months ago was the fucking coldest January ever and 12 before that was the wettest with the super storms on manly beach fuck up you nerd

try to look at the historical data (last 100 years if posible) Im sure you will find this has already happen before... and here you are.

So?

Nigga it snowed in Tassie today in the fucking middle of our summer

Heat waves in places like Australia aren't that worrying because these are places that are characterized by a low relative humidity. This means that humans can cool off by evaporating water off of their skin and can dissipate metabolic heat that way.

The real danger is in the tropics, where high relative humidity diminishes the ability of water/sweat to cool the body. This means that with rising global (and regional) mean surface temperature, the tropics will increasingly see humid heat waves that cross the threshold for physiological survival of human-sized animals and kill even otherwise healthy humans. If temperatures continue to rise, these dead zones would expand poleward and would soon engulf a majority of the human population.

>man-made climate change is a jewish hoax

Fixed that for you

The poles are adjusting, grand solar minimum.
Not climate change.

Probably Saxton Hale digging or minning up all the Australium gold

This. I was wondering where our normal summer had gone, I guess this explains it.

huh. It has always been hot here m8.
Fucking read accounts of the first settlers or look at mean weather patterns. The change is not that dramatic: this summer is well within normal range.

nobody will ever read your text untill you suicide on cam. i know this from experience.

this. you're just more of a pussy then you were last year "m8"

It is because Planet X is getting closer. The planet is heating up

1. it's hot in Australia during the summer
2. Europe has been getting snow
3. Western Europe has a Oceanic climate which makes in mild in the winter

>eastern Australia has desert like weather conditions
>eastern Australia is in fact an actual desert

Go sleep in the road you stupid twat.

>eastern Australia is in fact an actual desert
nah not really. It is pretty green and wet.

Climate change will only thin the herd, its much needed, let it happen. We will be fine in the first world, you might need to crank the aircon up a notch.

stupid swede

1 import all 3d worlders
2 leave
3 ???
4 Profit

Hot!

I'm in Brisbane and it's been hot as fuck all week, this shit is for the birds.

> summer is hot in Australia
> OP is a faggot
Climate change iz rill

why cant you faggots turn that desert into a forest or some shit? maybe build to canals to thru the desert and get some water inland?

>it's hot in australia in summer aaaaaaah
eat shit east coast faggot
this is this mildest summer i can remember

I want to move to australia
where to live? melbourne?

Climate change is real, right now it is only -20C, in winter!! Luckily our new carbon tax will reverse this phenomenon soon.

has been suggested for 40 years. hipppies poo poo it everytime

Fuck off, pretty sure they are full.

>fyi so are we.

we've got enough street shitters already, rajeesh

>no snow

>just a week ago 1-2m snow
>many town where cut off
>no snow

ausis should not talk about shit they don't understand

Desertification is real
And it’s a real problem for our fags down under
I’ve heard of this is taking place to a lesser extent in the Midwest US too
Some dudes have addressed this problem and seen good results by planting dense trees. Trees release a chemical when they thirsty that can trigger rain clouds to drop their loads. Some Aussies came up with it I believe his first name is Abe google desertification, sustainablity, permaculture

why? to protect the desert? what reasons do they have?

is there any historical evidence of turning a desert like the ausiess have back into a forest? can it be done?

So I went outside the other day at about 1pm on a clear sunny summer day and it was pretty hot.....

wtf I hate climate change now!

>good results by planting dense trees. Trees release a chemical when they thirsty that can trigger rain clouds to drop their loads.

Why even bother with the trees? Why not trigger the rain ourselves?

I believe so but on a very small scale. At least in a way that doesn’t require immense irrigation. Dune coons are able to turn desert into agricultural land with canals and bringing in shit tons of fertilizers

muh "messing with nature" ie: their only argument

Trees are good slaves
They also provide shade and wood
Microclimates begets Macroclimates

It was hotter in the 90's, scorching heatwaves and very little snow.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

In the last two days in Australia, the weather expert (male) on channel 7 Sydney said we are expecting a huge southerly buster. On the local map he was pointing to a pre-frontal trough and calling it a front. The next day, there is no southerly buster (because the trough moved up the middle of NSW as predicted) so he says it's coming tonight. Although the pre-frontal trough moved over us he never explained why no one was affected.
Another day passes....
Now the southerly change has passed over us and the dickhead is bragging abut how his predictions were correct.
FFS.
I had to study this stuff to get my private pilots licence and this cunt (with a meteoroligist education) is paid some stupid sum and knows less than a private pilot.
When are you all going to wake up and realize this global warming bullshit is NOT real.
They can't predict the next days weather and you casually accept their preditctions for the next hundred years.
A fool and his money is soon parted and you fools will be paying for this for generations becsause you listened to imbeciles like pic related. And best of all, if you search for channel 7 weather in NSW you get a majority woman as an image. WTF?
Study meteorology from a private pilots prospective and learn. You will be amazed at what imbociles are doing the weather. They have absolutely no idea about how to interpret prognostic map data and it is painful to watch them blunder through these predictions. They are abvoiosly employed to look pretty and talk shit.
By the way, if you have an account with Air Services Australia and have access to their Naips service you will be amazed at how accurate it is. So why is this accurate and the BOM (Bureau of Meteorology) stuff so innacurate? And why is the weather on the news based on BOM and not Airservices Australia provided information?
Makes you think........................

>we had a warm winter
>as if that hasn’t happened countless times
>as if any real scientist can say or would say it’s becuase of climate change
>we should now upend the lives of every civilized person because winter wasn’t cold enough for you
>as if warmer climates aren’t objectively better for humans

This is how the left actually thinks

>fuck all snow on the alps
>Schilthorn 396 cm Pulver
>Veysonnaz 360 cm Pulver
>Les Diablerets 328 cm Pulver
t. Mountain Jew

The real problem is pollution.
Forget this political global warming argument, it goes nowhere.

North-east Vic here, agree. We've had a shit load of rain and only 25C today. I think it's just the cities that are over heating. It's all the concrete and bitchymen.

>we should now upend the lives of every civilized person
Would no doubt do us a lot of good desu.

cunt its Australia aka the most arid continent on the fucking planet its always hot , climate change is a boogeyman dont buy into that shit carbons not killing us the ongoing clearing of habitat and widespread destruction and poisoning of ecosystems will kill us long before a heating planet will. desu i reckon theres gonna be a big fucking global war and any thoughts of preserving the environment will get btfo.