Fix yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=o73pqQ9Gzt4
Is looking in the mirror and facing your own faults the ultimate redpill?

Not when it's told in a channel that tells you to unconditionally love Israel.

Just don't face your faults

No. Getting drunk at 7 in the morning and watching anime all day long is.

Haha this

You're right JP. But I just blew my load after not fapping for a week and I'm feeling low.

fpbp

he is right, where can i donate to israel?

FPBP

Why shouldn't I love Israel? Do not respond with memes, but rather with facts and sources.

Without self respect you cannot fix shit.

Doesn't that channel belong to a guy who always talk about "Judeo-Christian values" and how "Isreal is our biggest ally?"

Yes, Jews are the chosen people. Haven't you ever read The Bible?

By its own definition, yes. The most uncomfortable truth is admitting that you're flawed and you need to work on those flaws to improve as a person. Everyone that tells you otherwise is coating a blue pill in red food coloring.

They were chosen. Not anymore.

Yeah I destroyed my own ego a week ago, but still demand respect

>chosen
By who? The Christian God the goyim aren't supposed to believe in?

What are you even trying to say?

Questioning the message of that article.
>don't believe in God, goyim
>but we are God's chosen people

you know what hes right. Its my fault Jews have enslaved us, and its my fault nothing has been done about.
>looks into mirror
I will improve my life
I will kill all of the jews

But Dennis Prager is open about his religion and his love of the 10 Commandments.

yes

yes, self improvement is rewarding and anything rewarding brings joy to life. sometimes i try to get fat during winter just so i can lose the weight and feel good about myself. i live a pretty simple life though.

That depends on what your have as a frame of reference/comparison. Most people look at themselves and say "am i better than the others around me?" If yes, than they tend to ignore their obvious faults.

I don't know how looking in the mirror could solve nigger problem.

Even tho he is a shekel leeching faggot, he isn't wrong.
Selfimprovement is the only true path leading to happiness.

>in my 30 years as a practicing clinical psychologists, i've learned that external and internal loci of control are a thing
>you should also wash your asshole
>that'll be $750k yearly, please!

The fact that he calls his supporters "BOIS" is proof of what faggots they all are. They accept being called "BOI". Let that sink in

By killing yourself

Is the concept of fault subjective?

its up there definitely

bump!!!

>lol just turn the other cheek bro
This guy is a fucking faggot

I fucking hate the guy looking back at me in a mirror. Sometimes I wonder if I should just kill him. The worst part is that I don't think he even wants to fix himself. His life is shitty, because he is shitty. And since life is shitty, he can justify being shitty himself. I fucking hate that lazy asshole.

Why did he become like that?

So my life?

>tfw you look at yourself from the perspective of your child self and its scary

If you at him so much, why not change him?

who knows

children are naturally childish and immature hence why this is an over 18s site.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fixing yourself us ok, however it can last all your live. Fix yourself and fix society simultaneously.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A VIDEO OF A BOOMER ON THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF A BOOMER CONSERVATIVE JEW.

USS Liberty, APAC, Middle east situation.

He said nothing like that throughout the video.

Yes.

How can anyone respect you, if you do not respect yourself?

USS Liberty, AIPAC, Middle East, JFK, Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, 9/11...

Boomer pls go

fippity bippity