We will fight terrorism on a larger scale

>we will fight terrorism on a larger scale
*claps for 50 seconds*

Seriously what's with Americans and clapping, it made this thing unwatchable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't watch it because of clapping?
Then why sit here and talk about it?
Sagaroni, faggot

What's with the French and being lazy? Can't watch 10 seconds of clapping, but you'll sit and eat fucking cheese for three hours during your workday?

checked

he warned us

I was about to sleep and wanted to watch it but clapping sessions made me stop. It was like 20 seconds of clapping after each phrase

It's like an upvote or a you , do you understand you living autism

tick tock muslim scum

the containment zones are coming.

At least I don't need a motorized Walmart cart to buy groceries

>Ah wee wee. Ze clap, it iz a problem in France too.
French are gay

THE NEVER ENDING WAR ON """TERROR"""

what is it about non americans and their obsession with the USA?

It's fine but clapping after each sentence now that's autistic

I wonder how big of a tip they each gave him afterwards?

I mean... It probably made the democrats feel like cucks watching their wives getting fucked and realizing that they aren't actually cucks but it's too late.

Maybe it's your cultural hegemony

Sorry for calling you autism fren

It's ok mate

No, instead you skip down the Champs-Elysees with your pants down and your dick up your own ass while you complain about other countries who are better than your own Muslim-infested, absurdly-bureaucratic shithole.

>France is Champs-Elysees
Nice one
>bureaucratic
Maybe but you are still bureaucracy champion

witnessed

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc

I've lived in France and the US. You all are, by the largest describable measure, the most inconvenient, time-consuming retards I've ever encountered. You're Greeks with Paris keeping you afloat.

OP is a newfag

I'll give you that, people dislike government employees
Let's say you need a car registration document, you'll have to wait for hours

Americans would clap at funerals if it were socially acceptable

Let's not even get into how fucked tenant/ownership laws are. Basically if you've lived/managed a business for long enough, you have more rights than the actual owner of the fucking property.

The clapping went on for so fucking long after Trump talked about the 2 black girls that were murdered by illegals that I thought of the americlap meme and busted out laughing.

ill miss you ahmed

romania had no terrorist attacks in the last 15 years wtf are you talking about?the only one that actually did something was bomb attack by a jew in the 1917s

Yes I don't know how it is in the US but creating a business is a long time and money consuming process just to get started

American politics is all theatre, bread and circuses for a dumbed down population.

://www.statista.com/statistics/543946/terrorism-targets-romania/ry

It's difficult anywhere, but France takes the cake. I have never seen such an inefficient government, save for third world countries. I used to love Paris, despite the memes, but now it's a shadow of its former self. The only places I still enjoy visiting are Lyon, Normandy and Alsace.

>march 9th 1995 woman wanted to kill her husband
>november 5th 2001 mob set police chief car on fir
>november 6th 2002 student fucks up with a grenade he stole from depot

these are not terror attacks made by muslims

and lmao the jew that blew up the senate was named Max Goldstein

>need

It's not about need, Pierre. Clearly you understand nothing about America or freedom.

He.Can't.Keep.Getting.Away.With.IT

>shadow of its former self
Exactly, the historical population of Paris got kicked out by property prices. In the same building you had people with different level of incomes. It's now an open air museum inhabited by high level income people with a few ethnic neighborhoods and social housing here and there to make it look diverse.
They passed a law that forbid you to enter Paris if your vehicle is too old. A 2cv will be marked bad but a brand new Porsche SUV is alright.

Jealous that your limp dick country isn't going to do shit about terrorism? CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Clapping is there to give you time to drink. State of the union is best watched while playing a drinking game.

kikes are afraid

>I have never seen such an inefficient government
Have you, perchance, heard of Sweden? (I fear you might not.)

Nah, Swedes are just cucks who bow to any PC bullshit that pops up. No one beats France for inefficient governing besides MAYBE Italy (which makes up for it by not being nearly as pompous but having a better culture), and Greece, which is the Middle East of Europe.

The leading purveyor of terrorism is the united states. End of story.

I see the clapping as Ugandan clicks.

It's a Soviet thing. Back in the good old days everybody will be afraid of being the first person to stop clapping. After the fall of the Soviet Union the Communists transferred their flag to Washington DC when Reagan let them in as((( oppressed minority group))).

>Seriously what's with Americans and clapping, it made this thing unwatchable
Why? Is the sound of clapping so foreign to cucked Frenchmen that they feel pain when they hear it now? I know you people are used to not having anything to clap for but you don't have to ruin it for everyone else

You see, here in America, we're a freedom loving democracy. That means the people have a voice. We gesture our support through clapping. In a shithole country like France, where the idea of people speaking out, or making their will known to any extent, is looked down upon and possibly rewarded with imprisonment, it's not surprising you don't know the importance of clapping.

He's not wrong though the clapping was unbearable

Clapping terrifies the toothpaste Jew.