Who is your fav character?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13226412
strawpoll.me/13219928
youtube.com/watch?v=yDoGz1mhRrI
youtu.be/gomJIVQt5Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Annie.

Armin is literally carrying humanity on his back, he's a little bitch, but he's also the grand strategist for the giant jews

Only one possible answer.

same

Annie is made for Bert cock

Greatest choice.

Stop it.

Shit taste

strawpoll.me/13226412
JUST VOTE FUCKING IDIOTS.

Annie is dead

>EP are cute, CUTE!

loliannie has a good ass

Shes still alive in my heart ;_;

Does Mikasa ever get Eren dick in the manga? Or will she be forever his beta orbiter?

I want Pieke to get Eren drunk and have her way with him

Her bum is very cute and pretty, that's true. But that's just because she's amazing from head to toe.

She's alive user, I'm sure of it.

do not sex the little annie!!!! i fuckign kill you

>She's alive user, I'm sure of it.
I'm sure she died screaming for Bert to save her as she was fed to a titan

Bring it faggots

This.

No she didn't, because that never happened.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I just don't understand why Annie and Ymir have to be dead. I don't understand why Isayama consistently makes the least interesting writing decisions.

So that was Zeke's plan to 'save' Eren.

I haven't read the manga, why is Ymir dead? Is the author a hack?

Give it to me straight, Annie's dead, isn't she?

this

Well it WAS Mike... but I guess its a tie between Hanji and Reiner for me

The best and safest way to deal with Annie would be to lure as many titans as they could to the base of the walls, and then throw her over the side.
One of the titans would eat her and gain her powers. Then that new shifter would in turn be eaten by another titan.
This would continue until all the gathered titans were dead, without anyone in the walls having to risk their life.
The surviving shifter at the end of it could then be recruited to fight for the walls. After being punished by Marley by being turned into a mindless titan I'm sure they'd be itching for the chance of some revenge.

Didn't she get a spin-off? I feel like that means she's not dead if her backstory has been developed on.

strawpoll.me/13226412
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why the hell aren't you voting?

All spinoffs are non canon. And it wasn't her backstory. It was just her doing MP work.

>Must protect her smile at all cost.

She got an amazing spin off.

All those titans are dead except the one they found that couldn't walk and maybe Connie's mom. They can make their own titans too

>And it wasn't her backstory.
There was that bit were she went fucking nuts

He wanted Marley (Reiner and Bertholdt's side) to get Ymir's titan power back, but he couldn't think of a way to make Ymir herself join them I guess, so she had to be eaten to transfer her power to another guy.

opp, forgot pic

>Limeade

What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

>I feel like that means she's not dead if her backstory has been developed on.

Why would you think this? Backstory being revealed just means there's one less mystery equating to one less reason for them to survive. If anything, the inverse is true.

did the anime end

and the manga? or light novel dunno

Magical Girl Hisu.

What? Limeade is tasty.

Yes, no, and no.

he deserved that actually.
something wrong?

>is the author a hack
Just look at his fucking artstyle, the guy was always a hack. His writing is just as bad as his art. He just somehow managed to create an interesting premise and then milked it for years by moving the plot in snails pace. The first anime season salvaged the trainwreck somehow by overcoating the turd with shiny animations, proper art direction and voice acting.

That sounds like really cheap writing.

This looks so weird without the blue tint.

Don't we all.

I think I'll go with Ymir.

>screaming for Bert to save her
Annie isn't completely irrational.

and make Mikasa watch.

Because they're decisions that are logical and make sense. Ymir was doomed the second she fell into the hands of Marley and she knew it, same for Annie with Paradis which is why she did the crystal thing. Side switching is just as boring anyway though on top of being implausible

She could have just died in battle and have Marley miraculously have a newborn shifter appear .

is she wearing panties over her pants/tights?

Why?

I want this to happen now

It's over. We lost against fucking bitch academia. It's all your fault people.

I want to cum inside the queen.

I guess it could mean either. He either gives her some backstory to show that her character is valuable enough to return to, or to show that he sees no value for a future role and this is all she has.

Everyone here actually hates SnK.

I don't like walls. They're hard and tall and enclosing and they pop up everywhere

Lost what?

That's funny.

Who the fuck cares

strawpoll.me/13226412

did they announce season 3 yet

No-one drinks Limeade. It's lemonade.

Who cares about a shit poll

Limeade is it's own drink. You should try it, it's tasty. I buy it all the time.

Don't do it because you'd be a fucking pedophile

SHUT UP AND VOTE
strawpoll.me/13226412

I want to live out my days as Annie's personal chair, with my face as the cushion.

I thought you meant poor man's Naruto, but witch shit sucks too. I don't know how anyone likes either of those shows

Voted LWA

Just because she has a pretty bum doesn't mean
you should talk about it like that. Look, don't touch.

Might as well pour some rum and make a mojito.

Cherryade is better than both anyway.

fuck you

I can't control myself around such sublime pefection

I prefer Gin. And Cherryade is too sweet for my taste. And Annie likes Limeade, so Limeade it is.

Annie, like duh.

That's why you need to practice restraint. It's difficult but I believe you can do it. And I would
rather not look at pictures like that.

A baby makes for a pretty terrible soldier. Even with the timeskip a 3-4 year old make a pretty terrible soldier.

>And Annie likes Limeade, so Limeade it is.

Can't complain with that.

Worth it to vote LWA so this guy stays riled up

They'd feed the kid to a worthy shifter.

We already lost against that shit in this other poll strawpoll.me/13219928

Exactly.

What did they mean by this?

What's the song that plays when Ymir goes back to help BR?
The one with the kids chanting.

everytime

That Zeke likes canned herrings

ER endgame

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=yDoGz1mhRrI

Reminder she's becoming a guinea pig for experiments when she wakes up, AFTER the interrogation and torture is done.

Here youtu.be/gomJIVQt5Vs

If that happens the Wallist really needs to die.

Shut up.

Eren wouldn't let it happen.

Thanks

She's evil and doesn't give a fuck about mankind.
She would kill both of you without thinking twice, and treat you like pigs.