CLEAN YOUR ROOM

This guy is your hero, explain yourself you raging faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/ethnic-genetic-interests-do-not-exist-neither-does-group-selection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pol is one person
Fuck off fake country meme-flag

All intelligent post are ignored, because then they'd have to do actual thinking and not rely on memes.

>USA, also a meme flag
What's the difference?

>meme flag
>afraid to show his flag
LEL probably american as well

>YOU'RE PROBABLY A MUTT LIKE ME HEHEHEHE 2009TROLLFACE.JPG

Just buy his fucking rugs goy.

How much does the unlimited non-signed edition cost?

wow I thought this peterson guy was another alt right edgelord, he seems pretty level headed on the idea of racism well done Sup Forums I like one of your guys

but seriously what shithole do you live in that you are so embarrassed of?

Boddingtons Flag
But talks shit..?
Why do you douchers use a brewery flag. Get your own you cheap nobodies.

Shithole boi

Peterson doesn't believe in tribalism.
He thinks all humans can surpass it if granted the right tools for the job.
He's mistaken.

Sup Forums is finished

petenstein is a fucking shill

don't listen to him

probably India

you can safely assume that 90% of meme flag users are shitskinned Pajeets

$44.95 from wallmart

People can be right about some things and wrong about others.

>Trying this hard

>trying this hard
You mean like actually taking the time to change your flag because you live in an embarrassing shithole?

unz.com/jman/ethnic-genetic-interests-do-not-exist-neither-does-group-selection/

Guy is 60% cucked 40% brilliant

He’s not one of us but he is a fellow traveler. You can learn a couple things from him but he also says a lot of gay shit

shithole dweller confirmed mad as fuck

>"WAAAHH I'M OFFENDED SO PLEASE CHANGE YOUR FLAG SO I CAN COME UP WITH A REBUTTAL"
The absolute state of Americans. I live in western Europe, I'm eagerly awaiting your "Whiter than you Muhammad/Achmed". Tyrone, don't disappoint me.

Show your flag nigger.

yessssss

let the redpilling begin!

Please, just refer him to Jared Taylor.

He's right. pol ethno-nationalists are all socially crippled incels anyways.

T. Chadrighter

show your flag niggers

Kike from Soviet Canukistan, what you expect?

>Calling /our guy/ MacDonald LITERALLY HITLER.
Yes, Peterson is surely based...

>T. Chadrighter
t. Race traitor

hello guy who peterson pays 2 grand to shill him

Why would someone be offended by an Catalonia flag? I find it hilarious you hate your own country so much you won't even show the flag.
>I live in western Europe
Prove it. You won't because you live in a depressing shithole.

>letting others do the thinking for you

He has some good points but failed on the JQ is the common sentiment of pol.
I mean you can kind of hear in his voice the dude got some issues himself nobody is perfect.

>Please, just refer him to Jared Taylor.
That is him replying to a white nationalist...

>embarrassing shithole
Is this Brazil? Oh no wait it's just Detroit lol.

This. It's like he's always on the cusp of being redpilled, but then he gets pulled back in. Must be his roastie wife.

>Pajeet so upset he replies twice to the same post

You're just upset and emotional that I called your Jew cucked nation a meme country (Which it is). Why are you so riled up over my meme flag, mutt?

Even if the guy is a white nationalist Jordan Peterson revealed he is a bit mistaken about Race.

I think he could learn a lot from American Renaissance's Jared Taylor.

go lift some weights and gain some height, you've been sitting at your glowing screen too long

>embarrassing shithole
>upset that he can't reply because he doesn't know where I am from
LOOOOOOOOL

>he's mistaken
Not an argument

70% of us hold a belieft that he is "hiding his power level" to avoid being fired. If he is not, and really believes that stuff, they would probably turn on him.

>I think he could learn a lot from American Renaissance's Jared Taylor.
He is already talking to MacDonald, why do you think he would respond any different to Jared Taylor?
He will just call him a nazi too, because Jared Taylor also cares about race.

I am making you so upset are replying to my posts twice and taking the time to dig into your faggy little meme folder. Keep dancing for me, monkey.

If he really is hiding his power level, then why is he accusing people who actually are outspoken about the Jews and white identity of being Hitler.

Just saying nothing would have been a lot smarter if he were trying to hide his powerlevel.

>"you're angry I'm definitely not angry please believe me"

He says jews have higher iq's on average whch is true

early shift?

To maintain his media presence and university position.

I haven't seen anything between him and MacDonald.

I think if he were to dismiss Jared Taylor's arguments out of hand like that, it would irreparably harm his credibility to many in the internet community.

I like him and not going to be shamed for it. Other people can bring up JQ and its irrelevant on a personal level for fixing yourself mostly

I doubt he is hiding his power level

I think he really believes in individualist classical liberalism

He could have just ignored it.
Nobody forces him to reply to every single one of his tweets.

Why did he go out of his way to accuse MacDonald of being Hitler, when he could have just done nothing?

Your butthurt posts would have a lot more credibility if you weren't hiding the shithole you live in, Babu.

>I haven't seen anything between him and MacDonald.
LOOK AT THE OP.

>I think if he were to dismiss Jared Taylor's arguments out of hand like that, it would irreparably harm his credibility to many in the internet community.
HE JUST DID IN THE TWEET OP POSTED.

Persian Iranians are the original aryans. They must be protected at all costs.

Mehmet throwing an autism fit. This is hilarious

Keep dancing monkey.

Why would you call your own country a shithole?

>no one has a "genetic interest in their race."
Genuinely curious if this is true or not. Any evidence on either of the options?

>Hey look,we cucked one of your heros.

Unfortunately for you shill, Sup Forums does not follow leaders. Sup Forums follows ideas

Which Jews? Sephardi, Mizrahi Jews?

>implying you live here
Nobody from here on Sup Forums is this autisically upset at Americans. You are from some shithole they bombed

>Posts under a flag that looks like clown underpants

He gets so worked up when someone addresses him with race-related messages, he sure doesn't keep his cool élite-spokesman persona like when he faces blue haired freaks.
>LMFAO there's sooo many errors in your reply i'm like DOOD where do i even begin xDD I can't even!!

Keep going Abu

>lives in a such a shithole he is embarrassed of it on Sup Forums

Well, do you have a genetic interest in your family? Certainly you do, that's why you have kids and care for your family members.
Race is just a "broad family", genetically speaking, as race represents people who are genetically similar to you.

He's admitted in the past that Fascism is the logically superior ideology. I don't have the source anymore unfortunately; it was a youtube video he did.
I think he's a true centrist fag but he understands what's coming if the West continues down its path. I view him as someone trying to keep the monster caged.

>implying I'm not just responding to bump my own thread and simultaneously anger Amerimutts
nice proxy Amerimutt.

>shithole
ok Tyrone.

>what is white really

nobody ever says what is black, what is jewish

this is only done to whites to make them feel weak so they won't value their group interest

Peterson knows damn well what "white" is, and he knows that Iranians aren't.

>this is only done to whites to make them feel weak so they won't value their group interest
Exactly. It's a grammar instilled in Europeans to continue to atomize them.

peterson is a kike shill

Nobody asks because there aren't nearly as many autists sperging over black or jewish nationalism Nice job putting the card before the horse you retard.

Look, Jordan is a boomer trying his hardest ok? He might not be perfect but he has been a positive force.

catalonia engaging the raip train xD xD

Says the shithole dwelling kike spamming a divide and conquer meme

Only mistake was being honest. You're supposed to lie to the public about your racism. Being honest makes normies run away.

You are the absolute worst poster I have ever seen.

>Confirmed proxy

>what is israel
>what is every black interest group on earth

I'd take that on board if I valued the opinions of a nigger.

>Replying to retards.
He really needs to pick his battles better. He's replying to bait.

Alt Hype vs Jordan Peterson debate when?

So are you.

What's this guy legitimacy exactly ? As far as I know he just studied pseudoscience. He should just be laughed at.

>hurr if you're not a liberal centrist like me it means you're mentally sick

Except he’s wrong. People have a very strong in-group preference genetically. It’s been proven time and time again. In the most recent study they let toddlers of each race choose which color doll they’d want to play with and every toddler chose their own race of doll (black chose black, white chose white, etc). This was also at an age before ANY environmental or parental behavioral patterns could’ve caused bias in their decision. It’s fucking science and Peterson ignores it constantly.

>(black chose black, white chose white, etc)
No, black chose white too.

that's what all you commies say about anyone who gores your shitty ox

Just another lukewarm, individualistic boomer which is why he is constantly counter signalling race realism.

56%

More seriously, this guy is full of shit. Not only his field of study isn't scientific, but he manages to analyze everything through his academic knowledge (in a pseudoscience).
There is absolutely no reason to give credits in somebody who is a "doctor" in jewish pseudosciences.