I’ve been in Japan for less than six hours and I’m convinced it’s the worst country in the world excluding third...

I’ve been in Japan for less than six hours and I’m convinced it’s the worst country in the world excluding third world shitholes. Why does everyone claim this place is clean and good for tourism? These slants are as rude as they’re come and their xenophobia is terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back where you came from whitu piggu

what did you expect

Not to be surrounded by retarded assholes.

>just search japanese people on jewgle
>look at their head
>oh no nonononononono
Why on earth would you think asians are people? Ahaha omg if the anglo haven't brought change to them they'd still be a feudal shithole from the middle ages

Maybe you are just extremly ugly or a nigger. Ive friends tjar were in japan said everyone is nice and helpfull. Chinese are the rude ones.

now you can bang our women for free
i bet if you go to a night club then you'll be flocked over by our women since they love white cocks so fucking much than you guys are expecting

enjoy!

Thing to remember about nips is that they will depict their animu grils according to the top 1% on looks among their 3D females. Most Japanese are ugly or plain at best

you're a loser no matter what country you're in

what city are you in nigger penis soup

This.
Also When I was in Japan I found that they treat you nicely if you treat them nicely and respects their culture. So it is probably you that has started by being an entitled cunt

come on motherfucker lets hang out

Japanese flag represents a freshly raped asshole

You're not that danish guy I was giving advice to a few years ago when he was moving to Japan for a year are you?
fuck I I just realized I've been shitposting for a long fucking time

Well anime is an abomination and you should kill yourself for watching that effeminate shit. Seriously, what's the difference between watching anime and sucking cock?

Pretty much what I thought when I read OP's post.

OP, check the mirror.

This you, lad?
youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE CHAD IN JAPAN

Nope, just went to Japan for vacations.
I got alot of good friends over there now.

>white guy finds out what it feels like to be a minority
>t-t-t-this is ridiculous! the worst country!

jej

Wait a minute, juanito, who said OP was white?

>hates anime
>browses Sup Forums
Why are you here if you hate the very reason for this website's existence? Go back to r*ddit or whatever other shithole site you came from.

Make your own ethnostate and enjoy their media from home

Gaijin faggot.

Don't know what you did wrong but I was there less than a month ago and it was extremely clean. Quite possibly the best public transport system (at least in tokyo and the shinkansen) that puts oir germany's railroad system to shame. The nips were also really helpful, but I guess it takes a basic level of nip to get them to open up or make them feel at ease. Also not being a noisy american is pretty helpful.

>being a quiet Germonoid
That's because you're all in the axis together

OP must be at least one of:
1. fat
2. ugly
3. nigger

because you are a nigger, now fuck off!

Why are you talking about things like nationalism when you like anime? You can't be nationalist and like anime. You are a disgrace to your ancestors when you watch degenerate shit like that.

>their xenophobia is terrible.
Good. You're just guest.
If you don't act like a nigger, they will be nice to you

Lol. We don't want you leave

weeb tourists are a gold mine, be kind to them

>You can't be nationalist and like anime
Who the fuck put you in charge of determining what a nationalist can and cannot enjoy? And furthermore, why the fuck would I be a disgrace to my ancestors? I make a decent living, and own a stake in two pieces of commercial real estate. I apologize for not being a millionaire in my mid-twenties.
And before you ask why haven't I gotten a wife and kids, I have no interest in it presently, and it shouldn't matter to you, as Sup Forums doesn't want me reproducing anyway because I'm not fucking white.

As if anyone here is legitimately a proper nationalist. All they do is come here, post some shitty memes and continue to live degenerate lives. They effect no change and are basically worthless. None of them could fight in a race war.

Sup Forums is LARPing at its finest. Such good LARPing that some of them forget they are LARPing.

dont you have some worksheets to be marking john "sensei" ???

how the hell do you fuck up visiting Japan in six hours? Everyone in Tokyo has adapted to being overcrowded by staying the fuck out of other people's way. Everyone will be eager to help you if you ask them if you speak even the smallest bit of Japanese. No one is being rude, you are just being retarded.
The streets are so clean and welcoming the homeless will literally get up and leave during the day so as not to disturb others. A subway packed shoulder to shoulder can hear a pin drop.
You should probably go home and rethink your life.
pro-tips for being a tourist in Japan. Don't eat and walk at the same time. Shut the fuck up in the subway. Stand in line, wait your turn, and don't stand on the wrong side of the escalator. Know how to say 'sumimasen, toireii o doko desu ka?" so you don't shit yourself in public. Boom. You can now be a less shit tourist.

Pretty much this, best advice for travelling in japan is (from my experience) "when in rome, do as the romans do".

There is something fitting about a german talking about visiting the roman empire.
Out of curiosity, what's the best way to not be retarded in Germany? Besides avoiding literally calling the police Nazi's and walking around by goosestepping.
What's the best city for a history nerd to visit?

Dresden > Leipzing > Munich > [Enrichment Tier:] Berlin > Hamburg > Köln.
- Don't jaywalk.
- Don't stare at people.
- Shower and mind your personal space.
- etc.

Basically same as Japan, really.

lol rekt

>I’ve been in Japan for less than 6 hours
I'm guessing you encapsulate the loud annoying American tourist stereotype.

>if you speak even the smallest bit of Japanese
Why the hell would you learn the language of a country you're just going to visit? It's not like he's immigrating.

survival phrases.
learn how to say sorry/excuse me
learn how to say 'where is the bathroom'
how much is this/is this enough
'near here' is good for a taxi if you have your phone with you
know how to say 'i'm sorry, i don't speak japanese.'
'english menu please'
yes/no/not good/is good
At least have that shit saved on your phone. It's not that hard. But if he knows enough Japanese to apparently know that they are shitting on him and being xenophobic about him then he should know enough Japanese to not come across like a retarded american tourist.

Difficult to say, I don't see that many american tourists where I live.
() this list is pretty good, generally I would advice against visiting larger cities (especially in west germany) outside of a few exceptions like cologne, would also like to add Nürnberg.
If you are interested in nature and viniculture I would recommend the area around Freiburg, namely the Kaiserstuhl area, especially during spring and autumn.
I would agree that germany is fairly similar to Japan when it comes to travelling, we usually use cash (credit cards/EC cards might not be accepted for things cheaper than say ~5 bucks, outside of those nfc payments etc.), we usually keep to ourselves, no jaywalking.
Not quite sure if I forgot anything, but if you intend to rent a car to go for a drive on our highways keep in mind that the left lane is only for passing other cars, if you are done change back into the middle lane/right lane.
Also you aren't (usually) allowed to turn right when a traffic light is red, only if there is a special right turn traffic light/sign.

these days in nipland you can usually just find a pet phrase that means "I don't know a shred of japanese beyond this sentence" and plenty of people will be more than willing to direct you to the nearest english speaking person

And this is why I ask. Thanks user. I never would have thought about the right on red thing. Have some big german anime tiddies as thanks.

>These slants are as rude as they’re come and their xenophobia is terrible.
BASED AS FUCK.

What are you complaining about?
I really wished my country would hate foreigners...

Klonata is cute.

>pro-tips for being a tourist in Japan. Don't eat and walk at the same time. Shut the fuck up in the subway. Stand in line, wait your turn, and don't stand on the wrong side of the escalator.

So basically act like a robot, and you'll fit in just fine

Then why do you come to Sup Forums?

>following social norms is being a robot
Yeah, express yourself by being boisterous and show off your great culture in every step.

>Let's bee lyk chink turistz

actually that's a great bit of advise for visiting Japan.
See the Chinese tourists?
Always do the opposite of what they do. Represent your homeland well by being the one decent foreigner among a horde of rude chinese tourists.

ye! fuk thos japoncleese!

Are you underage? nobody is forcing you to stay.

I bet Dresden has some lovely new architecture

>american fat disgusting weeaboo hikikomori shitstain sweat shirt neckbeard autist finally get enough beta bux to go out of the mothers cave on the epic journey to his promised land

>after excruciating 10 minutes of sun on his skin which made him get a third degree burns and obnoxious fresh air he barely loads his 400 pound body on the plane. after hours of being condensed to only four seats and liters of spilled sweat which made several passengers horribly ill, he arrives to the land of what he thought will be full of animu waifus and children panties.

>but no, looks of horrified gooks and sound of depressive nipponlando silence made his 10 pound heart sink in to his hairy but yet patchy chest from years of soy diet

>"MA WHOLE RAIFU IS A RIE" he shouted as the three year old food projectiles flew out from his mouth, killing several malnutritioned gooks who weren't quick enough to escape "i want ma mommy tendies this sucks" he weeped as he nearly broke the stairs to the plane trying to gojira rush his way back into the plane

what the fuck did you expect

Stop being a little bitch.

Still too soon.