What's wrong with Americans, really?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/fishing-licences
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Expeditionary_Force_Siberia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've won too many wars.

>what is hunting

freedom fishing

why is that bad? they were going to kill the fish anyways and it's way quicker than beating it to death with a hammer. why are Europeans so soft? your ancestors would call you a pussy. it's not like they tortured the fish.

this is standard procedure with larger fish

If you live in freedomland you might as well enjoy it from time to time.

vietnam korea afghanistan

it's called a priest. you bash them over the noggin with a priest , bleed them out, then gut them.

What's the matter, baguette faguette, can't understand hunting in the modern world?

How is the fishing in the UK these days?

This delusion.

Just got to make sure you have a rod license if you are fishing certain species in inland waterways or if they catch you they can fine you and take all of your equipment including your car.

not joking

gov.uk/fishing-licences

>spoken by ukraine of all countries
>such a pathetic country that even poland once held it on a leash

the real countries are posting cunt, get back to cleaning putins bowl

iraq

We need fishing licenses here in Illinois too. And yes I've heard of dink forest rangers impounding people's cars and looking for "illegal fishing paraphernalia"

Vietnam - political loss, not military, based on cowardly politicians who feared they might lose the vote and a convenient level of growing dissent spurred on by moments like Hanoi Jane and a counter cultural movement.
Korea - incorrect, stated objective was met but MacArthur wanted to conquer Korea as well, against the wishes of the president and others.
Afghanistan - again, not a loss of military might, loss via public and political perception as well as pointless attrition that was less about lives lost and more about time and money wasted.

You can call these losses because we withdrew, but none of these countries would have withstood a full military campaign with the support of the people. The closest would be Vietnam, and by the numbers the US lost around 58,000 men, while Vietnam lost over 900,000.

Guns are fun! Don't you like fun? You don't have to be a massive butthurt faggot. Let us have fun!

>Vietnam - political loss, not military
HAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin amerishart education

Fuck off. Korea doesn't count. We are still officially at war with N. Korea and with Trump in charge Pyongyang could be glass in minutes.

we have a condition.

>I-I could totally kick your ass, I just choose not to!

we're tougher than you, you fat bastard. you can't even sort out the taliban or the vietcucks.

Quite literally the textbook definition of a politically-motivated retreat. Prove otherwise Brit-shit.

Lmfao shut the fuck up retard

But we could. Easily. Unless you're China or the entire European Union, you're fucked. It's not even up for debate.

Meme flag so post disregarded

>Easily
durr hurr we lost to rice farmers and sticks in the ground

You will never changed lmfao you stupid fucks

If you could have, you would have.

>wahhhhhh I have no argument so I'm going to pretend to laugh and call him names!

Look how angry the poor little Brit is.

hahahahahah fucking typical ameridumb

>hurr we didnt completely lose vietnam

hahahahahahahahahahaaa

>i'm the angry one

Because you sent all the criminals to NA some hundreds of years ago. ;-)

thread of the day

lmao baby faggot, you haven't even passed the right of passage ritual of invading russia

Unless of course, some stupid flower child movement led to political revolt back on home soil and a resentment towards the war and anyone who espoused it, which in turn led politicians to fear their support might lose them votes, and enacted policies to suppress and withdraw troops.

It worked, didn't it?
Fish got a bullet to the head instead of suffocating to death. We should all be so fucking lucky, you samoan twat.

Get out of my country you dull paki

enjoy the lead from the bullet in your fish then

It most certainly was a political loss. The aim of said war was to maintain an anti-communist government in South Vietnam. This was a political goal, and said goal was not achieved.

The method of achieving said goal was a seek-and-destroy style of military campaign throughout both Vietnams (with clandestine military activity in neighboring countries). This campaign, as born out in the sheer numbers of casualties (58,000 Americans vs 900,000 communist forces). This military campaign was EXTREMELY effective, and would have been even more so if the American Left wouldn't have had a problem with openly bombing the neighboring countries through which the communist forces were moving/resupplying.

Twas politics that lost in that war, not the military.

Someone's a triggered little bitch.
US losses: 58,000
Vietnam losses: ~900,000

We "lost" to the rice farmers same way you "lost" to a poo in loo refusing to eat, at least our adversary had the backing of a competitive world power.

Not a problem. We didn't escape the old country to eat fish heads.

>we lost the war because some hippies complained too much
low energy tbqh

Exactly. Only fucking intelligent poster in this thread.

le abominacion

>now I'll troll because I have no argument.

Well at least we reached that point rather quickly.

Objectively speaking, when you are fishing for halibut you actually do shoot them before bringing them on board.

>anarchist
>not building up bullet immunity to help survive the collapse of society

Dhe brize of freedumz :DD

did you ever think I was serious?

Typical eurocuck getting triggered by a gun. Pathetic that you fags are so unselfconscious about your gun phobia. If you had any testosterone you would want to try shooting a fish out of the water at least once as well.

Fucking pussy, no wonder the Germans raped your French ass back in WWII. Hell I'm surprised that Communism hasn't taken over.

My sides

El atrocitad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Expeditionary_Force_Siberia

we still have white people here.
>le
kys newestfag

le cia nigger meme

cold war, vietnam...

isn't shooting at water a no-no?

Yeah but you guys lost the Space Race. It never ended with Apollo. It ended with Mir.

La creatura extinguido

You're missing a lot of the above comments. Cold War we could say was an intelligence loss, sort of.

Buran Stronk. Shuttle weak

>canada
>we still have white people

this isn't an invasion, its a private security expedition.

What's wrong pussy? Too many facts for your inbred islander mind to process?

Bah, Eurocucks stupid. You'll never understand the Superior Soviet.

I fucking kek'd
Thanks for the share
Don't ever change murica (except your demographics)

The same thing wrong with all humans. Tied to the physical plane with no understanding of how or why they would want to leave.

it's fine. bullets just have zero penetration in water, they usually break apart and are harmless after a foot of depth.

I feel like as cool as the space race was, for the time period it was sort of a waste of money and effort. Again, very exciting and potentially rewarding in the present day, but really pointless if you think about it.

Has anyone told yuo, your country has a nigger and kebab problem?

>American doesn't want to wait for fish to bite
>FUCKING SHOOTS IT
Pottery.

You were more interesting when I thought you were serious.

brilliant argument by a failed state

Found the muslem.
Burgers, if you don't already know. Every time you 'go home' after kicking some butt in the middle east, the cunts celebrate it as a victory.
They are absolutely firm in their belief that the only reason you left was because they managed to kick you out.
>If you could have, you would have.
That's how they think. If you could have wiped them out, you would have wiped them out. It's what they would have done to you (and us) in no uncertain terms. And they can't imagine anyone thinking differently.

They can ricochet off the surface. You can't be sure to get the angle right with a fish yanking on you.

Australia is superior, British Commonwealth is a joke. Commonwealth of Independent Nation better.

Calm down, Muhammad. Last time you were a global force was before we declared independence. Y'all have been hardly relevant since.

We didn't need to invade Russia we destroyed them with proxy wars in Afghanistan and made them go bankrupt trying to complete with our fake moon landing....kek

good post

not

>Y'all
nigger detected

Yeah, but Soviets had a modular space station. Your arguments have no effect. Space Station Freedom was a mistake.

This is what happens when you keep losing your percents and are good goy.

>TFW the largest empire in the world lost to a bunch of drunken Cajuns, pirates, slaves and militia from around the block a third of their size, losing their army while only killing 55 people

Lmao, you lost to what would be like if Sup Forums tried an armed rebellion

>destroyed them
they still exist, and you're now more commie than them
nice.

Very non-sporting. Bow fishing is better desu.

meme flag.

>doesn't realise southern white folk exist
Imagine being this uncultured.

Thank you millenials and fucking aging baby boomers!

>afghanistan
where the taliban is now again in power and kicked you out where you wasted 1 trillion dollars? AHAHHAHAH

That's the function of Islamic existence. Eternal warfare with anyone who opposes you religiously. It would never occur to anyone that we might withdraw from a shithole like Iraq or Afghanistan because we're literally helping these morons reclaim a clod of dirt with no intrinsic value save for decomposed dinosaurs a mile beneath their feet, only to have them kill one another all over again.

if you don't kill the fish with your dick you're a fag