Britbongs vs Nordcucks

Well Sup Forums, which one is supreme?

Not a shill thread btw, just curious. You accept Whites are superior to Blacks, but who is top of the White spectrum?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Iceland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not a shill thread btw,

If you have to explain this in your OP than your thread is bad and you should feel bad sage

If whites are superior to blacks then why are whites jealous of them

>not an argument
Would a White person ever really want to be Black?

>Not a shill thread
>posts in swedish election thread

why do whites obsess over calling them inferior, subhuman if they weren't jealous, nothing is gained from calling them inferior to a group of white people

Yeah I just want lots of people discussing this - what OP wouldn't want that for their thread.

It doesn't have to be between bongs and nords btw - just which group of Whites is top, as White is pretty diverse tbqh (even in Greater Germany, someone from South Tyrol looks RADICALLY different from someone from Schleswig-Holstein)

Bongs BTFO

shame. she was qt af before the surgery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Iceland

Learn your place lad

saged but here yah go

there are a lot of differences but we are really similar at the same time

eastern and nordics are really strong

I see England and Germany as northern pretty much. It would be more interesting with western europeans vs southern and eastern europeans

anglos are 80% celt and 20% germanic from the angles saxons and jutes

Nah, Europe is extremely diverse - and I genuinely don't see Meds as White. Someone from non-Northern Italy is going to look a lot more Lebanese than Scandinavian - no comparison.

second to last

actually one more

last

I would dispute those figures - I think it's more 1/3 Germanic, 2/3 Briton

meds are caucasian and europid, if you put lebanese/indian/persian next to a european, african or a mongoloid then theyre going to look way mroe similar to europeans. not saying theyre the same but the three race category is pretty accurate

A three-race method of categorisation is way too low resolution.

Check out humanphenotypes.net - fucking amazing site btw

Part time dentist

20-30

i showed you this link for what we were talking about the three race system is really accurate but, yeah it gets way mroe complicated once you include haplogroups

Given the Germanic Y DNA among the English is in excess of 50% (in the East, more like 60%), it's hard to say the English are only 1/4 Germanic. 1/3 is perfectly reasonable.

You're using fractions for almost the exact same percent

It's about 10% more...

Anglos are fat

A certain sect of anglicanism came out top in IQ if I remember right.
Your basic protestant waspy type. Edging into Puritan territory maybe.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>which one is supreme?
Do Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and America speak Swedish?

(you)

East Asians

And they lost a war agaimst emus

(you)

And they fear the dentist

>northern europe
>english

Ready to apologise Pedro? Type in "1588" into Google - you guys never fully recovered from that...

WE'RE ALL THE SAME