Hunter x Hunter

81 hours until the new chapter is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/shonenjump/digital/weekly-shonen-jump-volume-48/1258
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw Hisoka kills all the itty bitty spiders and cucks Kurapika's entire purpose

How long was Kurapika sitting there for

Kill yourselves honestly

where will you be when GODashi saves manga?

A long time, he's grown so much he fills the whole room.

MY KID COULDA GOT KILLED

post the shotas again

Kite coming back to life and Alluka are asspulls.

Is Pariston the best character and why?

CANCER POWER RANKINGS

1. pitouposting
2. Chrollo apologists
3. Shotaposting
4. Homoposting
5. Asspullposting

9001. Rubberposting

he likes to make things interesting, which is exactly what the reader wants out of the manga.

What do you think Milluki would be posting about?

1. Killuafags
2. Hisocucks (includes rubberposting and cheaterposting)
3. Shitposters/bait
4. Pitoufags
5. Kurapikafags

Dead phantom troupe members are replaced very quickly, right? We should at least be seeing replacements for uvo and paku in this arc, correct?

He would be shitposting about Rubber Nen with the rest of us.

is this for spoilers or actually pages?

probably a cynical asspull poster and manga > 1999 > 2011 elitist

rubberposting is the fucking worst.

it was funny 2 months ago, not anymore. only reddit newfags are perpetuating it anymore.

Reminder that Togashi is a madman and he will make Gon x Killua canon out of pure spite for Shueisha.
>Togashi wants to write a sports manga with a canon gay protagonist who occasionally cross dresses
>Shueisha turns him down because it's homo
>instead he writes Yu Yu Hakusho and singlehandedly saves Shueisha, giving him special rights compared to other authors
>when making Hunter x Hunter, Togashi specifically has in his contract that Shueisha not intervene in his work and allow him to do whatever he wants
>now, after all these years, Togashi's plan will finally come to fruition as he makes Gon and Killua canonically in love with each other and Shueisha is powerless to stop him
>all this as a "Fuck you" to them for canning his gay idea all those decades ago

>likes Flash in the pan memerery over memes that age like fine wine

Pssh, nothin personnel, Sup Forums poster

>Kurapikafags
>not chrollo/spiderfags
Found the Ryodan cuck.

>Kurapika is technically up against the entirety of Meteor City
He's gonna die, right?

Is the DC arc going to be about humans? Is it going to focus on the new forces in the Dark Continent? Is it going to be a horror story with a lot of powerful people dying without giving a fight?

I think that most of us here, and reading the facts Togashi gave us about the calamities, (it definitely seems like some kind of Lovecraft thing) think that it's going to be a kind of "save yourself if you can" with a lot of things going on. But what if it turns out like the Chimera Ant arc and it's more about humanity itself, what makes us humans...

Maybe it was obvious with Togashi, but since he is presenting so many characters, and so many threats, we are not thinking about the big picture here. I really want an arc where Leorio's and Kurapika's relationship and characters develop. Also Ging and Pariston, of course. But I would be lying if I wouldn't admit that I'm excited to see shit things go down like crazy.

Feitan is around the same height as Gon and Killua

You forgot a rank.

O.

Is there a more cancerous fanbase than HxH?

N O.

boku no pico, [spoiler[evangelion[/spoiler]

MY

I want to drink some of Tonpa's canned poison juice.

Over under 1 volume's worth of chapters this year? Place your bets.

We just had a autosaged thread. Can you huntards give it a rest already? Christ.

>Shueisha turns him down because it's homo
That's not a problem with them if it's actually well made.
Hibari-kun was serialized in Jump, after all.

>and singlehandedly saves Shueisha
How? At no point in time did YYH run with no competition; hell, Dragonball itself was ongoing during YYH's whole run.

Does Togashi use traditional or digital to make his art? I saw a jumpryu of him drawing in traditional and if that man seriously never uses a Ctrl+Z in his life he has transcended humanity.

Togashi strikes me as old-fashioned so he probably still does in traditional

I thought his wife did the drawings for him nowadays

bullshit lying homo.

I can name at least 20. Have you ever seen Sup Forums? Or really even any Sup Forums general?

2 volumes
2 years of hiatus

Definitely homestuck
Literally ruined the source material

OP isn't lying

Please don't talk about homestuck. I thought I was safe from it.

Only one person ruined that comic.

Yea I regretted bringing it up as soon as I posted
my bad

i would try to speculate on what will happen on the dark continent, but this whole boat ride over is so complex that's its nearly impossible to predict the upcoming plot without seeing how the ride over plays out.

for example, the troupe claims they have no interest in the dark continent, but i find it hard to believe that they would just let a beat up hunter association return with priceless resources. if the troupe is fairly intact after the boat trip the opportunity just seems too good for them to pass up.

You guys realize the new chapter is going to come out like crap now that SJ is forcing him to write.

Anything else you want to pull out of your ass?

I don't know about the horror story idea
The whole point of the chimera ant story was that the best hunters can be in a horror story scenario and still not be helpless, and I think togashi really likes exploring how weaker people fight much stronger people using logic and tactics.
Think about how much care and strategy was put into everything about the chimera ants from the hunters association, and they initially classified them as a difficulty B hunt. This dark continent stuff is considered highest difficulty so expect more insteresting play.

As to what to expect, we're at the mercy of togashi. Hopefully these breaks have given him a lot of time to make a stronger story.

I get the feeling that Togashi must continue to work while he's on hiatus, just at a much slower pace. It doesn't make sense that he would take a year off doing nothing and then jump right back into a crazy weekly mangaka schedule for a few monthes until his back breaks and he takes another year off to chill at the beach or something. He probably spends that whole year leisurly building up about a volumes worth of material at a comfortable pace, and then when he thinks he has enough to fill a substantial run he starts submitting them for publication. When he goes back on hiatus it probably means he's run out of his reserves.

Why does he need life size figs? couldn't he just capture some dumb bitch lookalike and hold her hostage as a cosplay sex slave?
I'm sure it's not out of his ability, his family would probably be cool about it as long as he didn't marry her or anything, and I highly doubt he's not creepy enough to not do it.

I had the same thought many years ago. It's makes too much sense to do it.

Jojo.

>Mixing 2d with 3dpd
Milky has a much more refined palette than that.

im clownsexual

>Hours

Wait, manga comes out on mondays now? I havent read WSJ since bleach ended.

The last time it came out on Mondays was like 2008.

So are hunter generals back now?

He's counting down until wednesday

I'm about to start reading HxH. What am I in for?

They'd probably stop him because it disgraces the family name. And even if they didn't stop him, they'd treat him like a weird fucking freak even more than they already do, so unless he's a shameless psycho it'd be a bad idea.

No

Pain

maybe
he has shown some respect for his family, since that time he tried to get his grandfather's approval

Cutest and best girl

Adventure.

It's going to be a "man is the wolf of man". Most deaths will be provoked because of the war of succesion instead of the DC horrors.

A kid-friendly and fun adventure!

That Meruem pic makes me giggle every time.

The succession bullshit is going to be finished long before they reach the DC. They're even dropping the princes off at a fake DC, possibly Kurapika too. This arc shouldn't even be called the dark continent arc. We should call it the expedition arc, or just the boat arc.

I'm willing to bet Ging and Pariston will be the main characters of the DC arc, not Kurapika and Leorio. I'm still convinced Gon and Killua will find a way to become involved as well. Knov is setting up a relay point, isn't he? People should be able to join then, given his ability.

Chrollo cheated and all the spiders are going to get killed for it so that way he can't cheat the next time Hisoka goes after him.

What do these runes say?

pitoufags are worse because they just spam evefy thread wtih pics

who /leorio/ here

he was gon

O

But now he's Bac

>Togashi destroys his back drawing 30 chapter batch this time
>15 chapters explaining how robot nen works
>15 chapters with prince flashbacks
>no one dies
how mad

>No one dies
Togashi would

MY

GOODNESS

there is one fake pitoufag who does that.

Hisoka having sex with his gf

prince flashbacks sound painfully annoying but robot nen sounds pretty fucking sick

Will hisoka be in this chapter?

help

spoilers in 5 minutes

Spoilers I think, but I've never cared enough about any other Jump manga to pay attention to when spoilers and when issues come out. The official return date of the manga is supposed to be June 26.

>New chapter
>It's the ship arriving at DC
>Numerous changes to characters, Cheadle missing an arm, Leo missing an eye, Kurapika working with Chrollo, Ging imprisoned as the zodiac spy
>[Three months earlier]
>It's literally Gon
>Just going to school and studying and stuff
>For 10 solid chapters

Is it possible that anyone has access to the Viz scans for that two-part Kurapika oneshot?

Is The Last Mission any good?

I only have mangastream's.

Did Viz translate those? Do you know what volume they would have been packed with?

About September last year there was an interview with one of his assistants where he says that's pretty much how they do it. He also said that their plan was to complete about 6 months worth of chapters before they start releasing them, so fans can have a longer release period and potentially, if his back is doing ok, during those 6 months if they produce another volume's worth of content they'll start publishing that without a hiatus too. We have no idea if they've followed through with it or not though, but it'd be neat. Best to just expect another 10 volumes and anything extra is a bonus.

I could only find this.
viz.com/shonenjump/digital/weekly-shonen-jump-volume-48/1258

I love JoJo and I hope what happened to that fan base doesn't happen to this one.