Why is he so fucking attractive?

Why is it never acknowledged?

Guts is a complete chad, a perfect balance between masculine : feminine features that is otherwise distorted in other works.

>i want guts to breed me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aVP0b31TdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Griffith did nothing wrong.

He's a big guy

He was BLACKED, that makes him undesirable by default

>i want guts to breed me

Eat cannonball.

I always found it funny that Guts is more popular with guys, than women. Even though Guts is the perfect balance between alpha, caring, reliable, fun guy, with an absolute perfect physique(seriously, peak human gainz). I guess girls like their guys to be androgynous pop stars.

Only best girl Slan truly appreciates him.

Not a huge fan of modern FUCKHUGE JAW Guts, personally.

Truly cementing her place as best girl, by having best taste in men.

>caring, reliable, fun guy

Not when he was in the first few chapters. But he does changed a lot over the course of time.

His ears are way to low in that pic.

He was a caring, reliable, fun guy user. Remember this happened after the Eclipse, that would have broken any man.

ikr

Women love bishonen rapists.

>I guess girls like their guys to be androgynous pop stars.

No.

>Why is it never acknowledged?
There are multiple women hovering around his dick right now in the story. What are you talking about?

No, he was like that even before the eclipse. Guts had already been through a lot since he was a kid.

This always bugged me, too. Griffith was supposed to be way better looking than Guts

Dude, he became a super social guy on his time with the Hawks. You are picking the worst times, before, and right after the Eclipse. Now he is a family man.

In Japan they do.

Secretly, all women are just pedophiles that yearn for /ss/.

>country that has highest amount of male virgins and low test

I know 2 girls who read berserk manga and both like Guts more than Griffith.

Does anyone have a gif from the new episode of Guts and his shimmering, idolmaster eyes?

Vol. 14-19 is best Guts.

It is his superior genes.

Are they hot?

>girls who read berserk manga

Nvm, you already told me.

is the new anime worth watching

my ex watched the berserk anime (old one) and she is a 7/10

yes man it is so damn good. You don't know what you are missing. go for it!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________No.

for me

he was raped and his father figure tried to kill him + his comrades turned on him

>my ex
Are you saying that you got cucked by Guts?

How do we get a better Berserk?

Sacrifice your family with a behelit

I heard he's popular with black guys.

At that phase Guts was still going through some major personal shit specifically regarding physical contact obviously because of the whole Donovan thing. In case you never noticed the subtle nod to character development, when he finally starts to see the band as his beloved family you can see outside of battle he's always putting an arm around his bros and dragging them off to hang out and get trashed.
And sadly enough, after the eclipse you never see him doing that again.

>All the subtlety in facial expressions and emotions they convey is missing in the anime

And I've seen retards with the nerve to say visuals don't matter.

Just marathoned the golden age. Why do people like this shit so much, again?

(You)

Thank you

>Why is he so fucking attractive?
t. Griffith

You tell me.

?????

We needs these retards, unfortunately. They need to throw money at Berserk merch and remember how much the ridiculous CLANG excites them.

I lift for Guts

Big bet anons, one day, i will become a millionaire, i will run a fortune 500 company,. For what reason, you may ask? For the sole purpose of paying a good studio a shit load of money for the adaptation Berserk deserves. 10 Years anons. 10 Years.

Being a Chad is not just about being good looking, it comes from having an easy life, having money, women and popularity, Guts is the furthest thing from Chad in that regard.

>We needs these retards
No we don't. Those retards and their money show the suits that it's OK to cut even more to turn even more profit. Unfortunately the best course of action for the good of all anime would be to not spend a penny on anything berserk 2016/17 related to show them that shit like that isn't tolerated

It'd doom Berserk, but sacrifices must be made. Berserk is our Casca and this is our Eclipse

I'm a goldstar lesbian, but I would legit try to do the gay equivalent of going gay for Guts.

I don't care for muscles and jawlines but I like his personality quite a lot. OP must be right about that masculine : feminine balance. I find him very emotionally appealing and I think it's because he has "masculine" independence as much as "feminine" sensitivity. It's what I tend towards myself as well as what I look for (and have a hard time finding...) in potential girlfriends.

At the very least I could enjoy a quiet afternoon fishing with him. Just being around someone who also understands what it's like to have gone through a significant amount of shit is somehow really cathartic.

This was the last anime on existence that should've been done in 3D, even if it was animated correctly between transitions there's no way they can recreate miura's incredible shading (which is pretty much the #1 reason why the artstyle is so praised) without being 2D, that's why the 2D scenes are the best, because they look exactly like the manga with color.

FPBP

What are you talking about? Literally almost every female he encounters develops a crush on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=3aVP0b31TdU
ASH CROW ASH CROW!!!!
S
H

C
R
O
W

I believe in you, user. Don't let us down.

How much would I cost to make a good berserk anime? Why not crowd funding it

wew lad that fucking blogpost.

>feminine features
What's feminine about Guts?

>We were the Guts all along

His emotions.

his personality? he's an unstable mass murderer that almost raped someone because he had an episode and freaks out whenever someone touches him, he has good traits but he's not really sane

What exactly happened to his right eye?

I can't remember how he got it injured, and the eyelid doesn't show a scar or something.

>he doesn't remember the most important scene in all of Berserk

Really? It got pierce as he was held down to watch Casca getting Griffiths black meat.

some demons dog piled on him when he tried to save Casca from getting raped, when they grabbed him one of their claws stabbed his opened eye so it didn't really damage his eyelid

My memory is a mess

There are more than one woman after his dick. That's enough acknowledgement.

I thought his hair was stupid when I first saw him, but I've grown to like his appearance more as I read further. Never saw the appeal of Griffith, I don't like feminine men. Guts is more my thing, I hope Casca gets to fug him again when she stops being a potato.

What if Guts after having so much pented up lust, pounds Casca so hard that he breaks her again, making her go back to being a potato. The doujin's write themselves .

But will it be +20 years worth of semen?

20 years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Casca. He will make all those hiatuses count. It will be glorious.

How so?

Yeah, he's had some close calls and some dark times. No doubt.

Recall how he was all no-touchy the first few volumes, then started to be ok with touchies from some of the hawks as he started to find his place with them...then went back to being ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCHIES after the eclipse because he was once again held down and had things done to him and had to relive all the old trauma while layering on a fresh layer.

But! Even after all that! He now lets the current party touch him and take care of him. That's huge. It takes a lot of courage and self-awareness to make the transition he's made from toddler intestine munching black swordsman to surprisingly gentle substitute father figure for half of the current cast. He's giving them the childhood he never had--his own father treated him abominably, but he's broken the cycle of abuse. Look at how he trains Isidro vs how Gambino trained him. In Vritannis he lets them figure out how to handle their own problems for the most part (which is how kids grow into confident, independent adults)...but still lurks nearby and keeps an eye on things, ready to help if they get in over their heads.

Mmm Yes, women drool over the sissy dyel son of Schwarzenegger (don't remember his name), but mostly think Schwarzenegger was average looks wise if not below average

(Cont)

He's not superman. He can't save everyone. But instead of succumbing to bloodlust he always fights against his darker desires, and is horrified and guilty if he momentarily slips. He didn't want to let the party join him, but he was so terrified by his exhaustion induced PTSD-flashback-beast-freakout that when finally forced to choose between Casca's well-being and his desire to not become attached to others, he chose Casca's safety. Before he was destroying himself physically, mentally, and morally on his revenge quest. That choice to reconnect with other people instead saved his sanity, and very likely his life. Guts is an incredibly admirable and deeply fascinating character to me, because I know on a very visceral level just how hard it is to do that after suffering such significant and repeated trauma.

Tl;dr Guts feels meta

>when 2/5 of Papa Guts' kids want to ride his dick over the World Tree

His cute feminine penis

How much until every inch of Guts is covered in scars?

Farnese and Serpico are almost his age.

>Femenine penis

Great post. Truly worthy of a moronic tripfag.

>this is a foreshadowing between Guts and Slan's intense breeding arc

Sauce

>Not posting the superior Guts' pic

The day that he abandons Casca is the day he will find peace.

Stop posting, Griffith.

Where can I get one?

higher res for you

>what is perspective?

Me too user

He's not wrong, the ears aren't lined up with the eyes in a way that's sensible

He has some serious self-worth issues and is prone to bouts of inward philosophical musings, causing him to seem very distant or aloof. Also he is often very brutish with others when he gets emotional.

It's also hard to imagine Guts taking you out on a calm, romantic dinner date while whispering sweet nothings in your ear. He just doesn't know how to do something like that. He lacks any semblance of a silver tongue and he's a bit too earnest for his own good.

I don't know what you mean OP, as many Sup Forumsnons already said Guts is pretty popular with the girls, he just doesn't care and is too intimidating for them to try something. That makes him 100x more attractive, how he only cares for Casca and is absolutely cold to anyone else. Honestly, reading the manga i've always felt like Miura made the absolutely perfect, ideal man any girl would drool over. Listing his qualities you realize he's a complete Gary Stu, just one who happened to have a really shitty life. Which once again only makes him more appealing to women as we tend to have a nurse syndrome.

Never was in the husbando thing until i read Berserk, which is quite pathetic really as i'm not a teenager anymore. Look at his face, damn.

>we

He is

Men!

They make him more like arnold with every volume

He looks like 10x when his hair is more laid-down.