You're gonna carry that weight

>You're gonna carry that weight

Who?

Spike didn't die though.

I think he was anonymous

Some kike.

"Although it is commonly believed that Spike is dead from his fatal wounds, Shinichiro Watanabe, the creator, never actually confirmed the character's death. In a 2006 interview with Watanabe, he stated: "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead.""

Go fuck yourself for ruining my mood

He's also said he wants to create a sequel, but so many people thought he died he'd feel bad for ruining it for them

This is a rollercoaster of emotions user

I'm one of those people who doesn't really believe you can ruin a 'concluded' series with an extra season, but at the same time I'd fucking hate to see Cowboy Bebop with modern animation and a shitty story.

What's moot up to these days?

He really was /ourguy/.

What story would there be to ruin? "Oh yeah there was this syndicate that did things and this guy didn't like me so much" with most of the episodes being pointless stupid shit. Fucking 420 shrooms exs dee, mature anime for a mature person like myself? The irony of Toonamifags is insane.

Sits at google trying to become the biggest jackass of all time. I'm almost certain every single assblast google has caused in the last couple years were his ideas.

It will be shit like all western adaptations

Wrong board?

But it bring dat money in BOI

im gonna commit a crime if they keep making live action adaptations of anime

anime.

They always flop though

What's the point? Keanu's too old now.

i never cared for spike or anyone in the bebop for that matter

do you think moot hangs out here anymore, just as an user?

It's a person.

Did moot ever say who his favorite 2hu was?

You must feel very special.

Edge of Tomorrow was good.

If he saw what a shithole this place became in the span of 2 years I think he would commit sudoku

Will we ever know what happened to him? inb4 that fake /jp/ post.

He's still better than every faggot anime youtuber that came after him.

;_;

but what if you actually gave someone a seizure?

It was a good movie but you would never know it's an adaption unless you knew beforehand, they didn't make any attempt to cash in like most adaptions

Did he have, dare I say, good taste?

>Patlabor 1 over 2
Pretty great nonetheless.

I miss you every day mootle pls come back ;_;

>not learning after posk in the shell flopped

he gave aria 4 stars, that graph is a filthy lie

he gave origination 5 stars

>bokurano
>5/5

Can you give me a quick rundown on this guy?

>bokurano anime
>5 stars

Eeeeeeeehhhhhh

the only weight that i am carry is your momma fat ass yo

He gave the first season a 4, the 2nd a 4.5 and the third a 5.

>modern animation
Do you also believe that kyoani invented moe?

I mean they probably shouldn't have had the overt symbolism for his death if he didn't die.

He has survived worse things in the show, like his first fight with vicious. Suffered about the same level of damage as he did in the last epsiode and then gets thrown out like the third/fourth story of the cathedral.

I do think it would be interesting to see what Spike does with his life next assuming he does survive since the only woman he loved is truly dead, but at the same time creating a sequel would ruin the ending for everyone who thinks he is dead. And although I guess I wouldn't mind a sequel, Im in the "hes dead" camp. It just works better that way.

The only crime you will ever commit is not killing yourself as soon as you gained rational thoughts

Tbh, the ending is better if he did die.

He did exactly what he needed to do, and it ended in a very climatic way, very few shows have as good an ending as bebop did.

Not much to say. Sup Forums liked him for his cool beard, egalitarian taste, being an old ass guy and still taking hikes and watching chinese cartoons. The videos haven't aged well due to the poor audio equipment but many are passable and he provided some interesting insight into each series he reviewed. He wasn't a giant faggot who just said what he liked but looked into the director, writer, studio and even soundtrack authors to make a better review and provide background for the show. He will be missed.

>I do think it would be interesting to see what Spike does with his life next

Could you post a bigger version thats actually legible?

And I think that's the start of where things come from.
If Spike did actually survive, then the shooting star is for the part of him that died when he closed the book on the gang. He's able to start over on a blank slate, basically a whole new person.
I personally think he did die, but I could always see it both ways.

But hes immortal?

>Thor writer

the only heterosexual anime reviewer in history

There is none that I've found. The text basically is just commentary on the movie brochure and how it's supposed to depict a metaphorical invisible wall between Spike and Electra.

"I thought it might be interesting to have a wall as if it's not there. What do you call it? A state of mind where no psychological wall exists between them. I tried to express that they can understand each other."

And apparently Faye's VA "shrieked 'what is this?'"

The movie was like one long episode and Vincent was one-dimensional compared to Vicious, but if there was ever a continuation I'd hope that it builds more on Spike and Electra's relationship because it was a good starting point for someone who could actually allow him to move past his attachment to Julia and have a life that doesn't purely revolve around her and his past.