SUPER BLOOD MOON NOW

THIS IS IT LADS

THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR 2018 ABOUT TRUMP AND OUR MOVEMENT

GREAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO

youtube.com/watch?v=6oIWl1jLE20

>LETS ALL SUCK TRUMP'S COCK!!
kys

fuck off, saska

So we're used to the moon's normal state.

Then you have a red moon, let's just call this a Super Saiyan Blood Moon.

Does that mean that since the blue moon is even MORE SIGNIFICANT does that make it a Super Saiyan Blood Moon Super Saiyan or Blood Moon Blue for short?

>Can't wait for Perfected Blood Moon Blue or Ultra Instinct Moon

Vittu tää joka lauta on Trumpin ympärillä rinkiinrunkkaavii hinttareita.

if i can ill send a picture. I'm in Baja so it will look well. except on the i phones quality tho.

i did see the moon and it was shining like dim blue lamp. pretty bright. its been since 1866 that there hasn't been a phenomenon like this.

The only people to be charged with actual crimes all worked for Trump.
>muh drain the swamp
>muh storm
>mug secret squirrel
Trump is a faggot

its super blue blood moon

ok here it is its starting to commence, idea is to be vicarious as you read along. you see the earths shadow on the right top of the moon. ill take another photo when it reaches down to the middle

HOPEFULLY this i phone can capture it's intense blood red color

Day of the rope is here

this looks like shit DESU. im going to try for a better photo

Let's see the market reaction in a couple hours. My estimate, -400 right off the bat.

Sounds good bro

REMEMBER:

POSITIVE THOUGHTS, GOOD THOUGHTS. WE NEED TO BRING IN LIGHT AND WINNING FOR 2018

THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR 2018

PRAISE THE GOOD BLOOD

ok i adjusted the brightness in the phone. I'm gonna have to wait 30 minutes+ for the preferred image.

WI user here, I can't see it :^(

Just a reminder your building up energy just so it can be stolen by them

stupid noobs l2p

Well yea, when Dems have the entire FBI and DOJ In their back pocket, it’s no mystery as to why Dems aren’t being charged even when they’re guilty as fuck.

Menendez - dead to rights
Hillary - guilty as fuck
Clinton Foundation - dead to rights
Weiner - dead to rights (actually charged for once)
Obama - soon will be dead to rights

What has Trump been charged with? Literally nothing. What have the members of his campaign been charged with so far? All process crimes. Interesting. It’s almost like evidence is completely irrelevant when it comes to Democrats.

what do you mean user

What did Obama do?

IM HEARING SOUNDS FROM THE SKY

WTF LIKE TRUMPETS OR SOMETHING

ANYONE ELSE

Let's see.

>Stupid virgins on 4skin go all "positive thoughts" and meditation

meanwhile

>Chad doing rites/ incantations with mathematical precision and practices along with a powerlevel much bigger than Sup Forums's individual autists and with enough control to just swipe whatever mojo people here can conjure up on accident or intentionally and use it for his own gains

Dumbass noobs learn 2 play.

It's obvious the jews are baiting you, at least secure your shit if you're gonna go full autist mode.

Explain the blood moon you flat earther faggots

I wish the most horrible death to all magatards who are now shitting up thisfucking board.

yeah the problem is that you sound like /x/

meanwhile Sup Forums can summon chaos when ever we want, and /x/ has yet to summon one demon

korkki kiinni

I hate nu-Sup Forums

>meanwhile Sup Forums can summon chaos when ever we want, and /x/ has yet to summon one demon
Honestly Sup Forums at this point has fallen below the /x/ schizophrenic copy-pasta niggers in terms of power and control.

Someone is siphoning our shit

Blood coming out of the moon or wherever!

I wish waifus were real.

nothing special. just surf the web for better quality or ask an Aussie.

you guys are like ancient cavemen trying to conjure up mysticism over things we understand scientifically

Best I could get with my phone camera from in vancouver