Ask a refugee in australia anything

I have been in australia since november 2017 and got citizenship with my family but i have more people from my family coming and we have a house from the government and there is a beautiful mosque 20 minutes away. this country is very beautiful and so are the girls I really like them and have talked to one for abit now. also you guys have goood health care and good train system I realy like it here and think im gonna stay here im still waiting for alot of my family to come so far only my mother and father and brothers sisters and some cousins and aunty uncles have come but soon i will have another 30 people coming and we are gonna live on the same street which is good and yes your women is very beautiful

Kill youself you fucking bum

why do you think its wise to set up your tribe's genes for termination?

I do not understand plese tell me more

in roughly 20 years the British racial stock in Australia will take up arms to reclaim their land and in the process of this struggle all foreigners will be extinguished.

Why do you think its a good idea to live somewhere that has an expiry date for your safety?

Can you tell your pals in europe to stop runnig over white europeans?

Lol you're such a loser.
At least wait a few hours before trying again.

Thanks for posting this again you autistic nigger KYS

but how is this possible? we are coming here in many numbers every year and we make lots of children with your women. my cousin has been here before us for one year and married australian women and many arab men marry the women here? what are you going to do?

>obvious bait
Try harder, faggot.

She got a nice brapper

Why are you celebrating making conditions worse and with that your future punishment in the genocide?

Have some (You)s for your garbage bait you absolute nigger

do you prefer the bullet or rope?

She got blacked though.

And it's a chink who is getting to touch, smell and taste that brapper.

White boy be mad

Vapid soulless eye'd cunt.

>British racial stock
The only thing White in Australia is Celtic. Brits are retarded. They're the ones working with China.

when will you gtfo of white countries?

dumb larping cunt

Cant believe this obv bait gets replies by dumb fucks who just believe this shit

>abit
Its frank

Pic is gonna be bred by yellow seed and the Hapas will be beautiful and the true master race.

>and a good train system

Want to know how I know you're lying?

>He made the thread again
It's only been an hour. Get cancer. SAGE

>that’s not bait- this is bait

hey Sup Forums I’m an 18 year old white Jewish girl who purchased genuine rare Nazi memorabilia on eBay and got together with my grandpa today and burned it all in a pile as we sung the Israeli national anthem. Want to see the webms?

so you got a citizenship like 3-4 months.
You are just larping and really bad at it. Go away