2 0 2 0

2 0 2 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgTZUU4gJ2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somehow I think Peter Keating from The Fountainhead looked exactly like this guy.

Would love it if this ginger nigger were the Dem nominee. He would stand no chance against God-Emperor Trump.

SLURPS cum in your direction.

At least it's not a nigger or a thot

It would be funny if after all this time Democrats have spent shitting on white males, they realize their only hope of winning is a white male.

Wrong!

Irish gingers are in fact, white niggers!

Still better then a full nigger

So we're gonna shop drool on all of his pictures if the dems seriously push him right?

Sloppy Kennedy 2020!

>drool

Sure, but Killary will have him disposed of in an accident, like tripping over a manhole cover, so she can run again 2020.

Is it a Trans?

Epitome of white male privilege.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Kennedys anymore. And most of the dems shitskin voter base aren't going to vote for a pasty under-cooked cracker. Basically solidifying 2020 for Trump

SLLLUURP 2020!

Reminder that Kennedy started the trend of getting ultra high IQ city people to vote Democrat.

If you don't support Kennedy, you are a rural and suburban retard.

A white male democrat. Lol, what makes them think they can even do that.

Sloppy Joe

It's amazing to me that the progressive left would support a 4th generation blue blood, white male. It goes against everything they have been saying....until it doesn't

He's a Kennedy, of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgTZUU4gJ2U

Sloppy Joe

This is why the liberal state is so fucked up

maybe as VP, the presidential nominee will be a minority or a woman

How do you even rally all the darkies behind a ginger with another establishment name with piles of ammo against him? Dems are fucking retarded.

Ginger presidents (apparently):
>Thomas Jefferson
>Martin Van Buren
>Calvin Coolidge
I still wouldn't bet on it. South Park did a number on their kind.
Also don't forget his 2020 ginger rival

>the US isn't a hereditary monar-