No thread on the return of the Dual Monarchy?

Austro-Hungarian thread boys. GET IN HERE!
Will civilization finally return to the Balkans now? Croats, Bosnians, Bohemians and Volhynians welcome. Serbs fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/political/140770
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to article, tosser.

Forgot link
euobserver.com/political/140770

My country, 'tis of thee,
Austria-Hungary,
Obey your king;

The meeting was a big "mehhh"

They agreed on some topics like protecting the borders and the immigration. But Kurz made the new hungarian nuclear power plant (they oppose it) and the benefits of hungarian guest workers the main topic. And at the end Kurz even throw some bones to the libtars when he started worrying about the freedom of hungarian press...

I wouldn't call this the return of the Monarchy....

Is this the new disney movie, dumbo and the gipsy?

>serbs fuck off
>most pro-serbian austrian and hungarian governments ever
ok..

Hungary literally had to build a wall on your border because you have done nothing for the past two years but shepherd saracens into Europe. To think of all that has been lost to mankind because of the actions of Serbs. The Habsburgs would have colonized space by now if not for you.

>Hungary literally had to build a wall on your border because you have done nothing for the past two years but shepherd saracens into Europe.
our gov't is fairly cucked, i'll give you that much. however, orban has openly said that he is very happy with serbia and considers it as a good neighbour, and fpo and the kurtz guys in austria are also pretty pro-serbian(especially fpo)
>The Habsburgs would have colonized space by now if not for you.
THE SERB MAN BE KEEPIN US DOWN

we're responsible for that tho
wtf should serbs do, keep them?

They're pro-serbian because there's 300 thousand of you shitheads here and they need those votes to win elections

perhaps, but that doesn't really matter to me. also, thanks for taking in our trash.

Since you’re loved so much, can we ship our serbs, bosnians, and other subhumans like you there?

feel free to, i really don't care how you manage our gypsies and white trash. ship them to mexico if you want.

Fuck you, we don't need those animals.
The neighbor village is Serbian (even though I live in the middle of Hungary), and these inbred animals still haven't learned Hungarian despite living hear for 400 years.

Laughing my ass off at this, an American Austro-Monarchist is a pretty rare sight

Why not report them to the gov't? I'm pretty certain I've heard the Orban gov deports immigrants who fail to learn hungarian within, what's it, a year?

Austria bros, why don't you guys go constitutional monarchy and use the British model? Have some sort of identity instead of a cuckpublic

>the british model
but I thought they don't want muslims?

If my great gramps was a citizen of old empire, Can I be a part of the new empire

They've been living here for 400 years now, they are an ethnic minority, they cannot be treated as immigrants.
But they are the biggest antisocial retards I've ever seen. The neighbor villages where they live are really small, and they're relatively far from our town. Or any town, for that matter, since those villages are at the bottom of Csepel Island, where the Danube and the "small Danube" meets, so the area is a shitty swampy forest. A normal human being doesn't even want to live there
The Serbians there tend to marry to other Serbians in the village, thus maintaining a closed society. But 400 years of inbreeding is starting to become visible, everyone in that village is a fucking manlet, and their face looks a bit off. And they are not some pretty slavgirls/bois. They look Mediterranean-Turkish mutts.
They constantly wank their dicks to Serbia and their Serb ethnicity. Their gibberish slavshit language is even more fucked up: they speak Serbian, but use Hungarian curse words for the lulz (the legendary Balkan humor)
That place is the Hungarian Hills Have Eyes

thats pretty cool mexibro

Wow a based greek, a rare sight. Much respect to you.

>That place is the Hungarian Hills Have Eyes
kek

>why don't you guys go constitutional monarchy and use the British model?
constitutional monarchy is stupid + the Habsburg are pro eu and they were friends with Kalergi

There are like 50.000-100.000 germans living in west Hungary who barely speak hungarian. We don't really care about that as long as you can contribute and behave.

While it was good while it lasted, Austria-Hungary is over. It is now time for the true patritian union of nations! Spicy Hungarian Gulash now incorporating Polish kielbasa in a bread bowl.

austria-lithuania it is then

The visegrad must expand, into the intermarium, it is only a matter of time, before this federation is born, stretching from sea to sea to sea

>I wouldn't call this the return of the Monarchy....
Me either
Checking in
>my great great grandfather literally came from Austrian man
We haven't memed it hard enough

You'll probably never go from a republic or democracy to an absolute monarchy but you can switch to constitutional monarchy and then once the family has lots of support implement absolutism.