Where did the almighty Amerimutt come from?

They say that the foul creature emerged from the depths of the ocean, legend says that it used to interbreed with the kraken and an unidentified species.

This is supposed to be funny?

sage

>This is supposed to be funny?

>sage

I heard he arose from the ocean after a group of niggers made the first attempt to cross the Atlantic

This is a botmeme, made by bots.
This thread is now a botnet hate thread. Post stories of AI humiliating itself in its attempts to implement the propaganda control strategies of its master handlers. Go!

It was just a matter of time until people see the true face of La Creatura[Die Kreatur]

It came from Christine Weston Chandler's countless curse-ye-ha-me-ha's over the years 2008 to 2010. It caused a negative wave of autism to rain upon the the west coast of the North America, reducing many to a blithering simpleton.

This meme doesn't work when your own country is so shit you have to hide behind a meme flag

La Orrenda Creatura Abominevole at it again

>all meme flags
lol they aren't even trying to hide it

>Italy
>literally conquered by Arabs

El goblino

You are only crying WAAAH WAAAH BOTS BOTS BOTS because it's shitting on something you support. If it were shitting on an african/southeast asian/latin american country you wouldn't be whining.

The collective anxiety of Europeans being blacked by the immigrant invasion

Notice how they are all from shitholes and scared to show their flags

This doesn't change the fact that you are a Mutt.

Citation needed LaTrayvon

Dios mio....

El orco trapola

They were human once...
They used to be my children...
But they rebelled. They cast themselves in with the lot of Evil.
They were changed.
...We do not speak their name.

>Italian education
Fresh of the boat African muslim confirmed

>everyone who posts the mutt meme is a meme flag trying to cover up their actual muttery or a cuckold shit hole pretending they aren’t falling apart
Don’t get me wrong, I feel bad for you. But if there was a race war, I’d kill anyone who has an accent, white or not.

Obligatory

Lord God, Captain of my heart, El Goblino knows if I follow Your Greatest Commandment – to love You with all my heart, soul, and mind. – he is powerless over me. Guard my white genes, Lord Jesus, so that I stay alabaster for You alone. I know from Your Word that the Amerimutt can not sift my through my body like wheat or even lay a hand on my chromosomes without Your permission. So place Your hedge around me so that my body – Your temple – can be preserved, pure, holy, and healthy and European.

Block Los Goblinos attempts to make me doubt that I am “Beautifully and wonderfully white” and don’t let me listen to his taunts to take Ahmeds dick through neglect, contempt, addiction or abuse. I am Yours, Lord Jesus, and I want to glorify You in my body so keep me from El Goblinos attempts his attempts in this world and in my flesh to make me 56%, to ride the mart cart, to make my body a showcase of gluttony or advertisement for evil or miscegenation..