German women are starting a movement and a hashtag #120db to combat and expose migrant rapes and abuse. The real #metoo

German women are starting a movement and a hashtag #120db to combat and expose migrant rapes and abuse. The real #metoo.
This is a great idea and it should be supported, its a very smart way to redpill women on migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSzsrUQDLZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont care about womens shitty movements, theyre always a failure because no one gives a damn. Just a way for them to further their victim complex

Fuck women, they overwhelmingly vote for pro white genocide parties. Every single rape that they get in return by their guests is thoroughly deserved.

There will be a day where you will be drowning in your own blood, you pair of fucking niggers.

t.beta

who cares, we can co opt this and use it against kebab migrants.

great idea!

you cant get everyone on your side just with facts and logic. some people (especially women) have to be convinced on an emotional level. this video is perfect for that.

Bumping this, would be great to get the Sup Forums Twitter accounts flowing

>paying attention to women

>twitter

What has this place becometh

what is more beta than letting your women get raped and killed by foreigners because they made stupid decisions based on emotional manipulation. it is our fault for allowing (((them))) to manipulate our women. it is our responsibility to solve this.

He's advocating for the protection of his ethnic groups women and you call him beta? Nice bait faggot.

retards you are no better than niggers

>women do something right
>virgin faggots still whine
You are no better than those feminazis bashing their soyboy allies. Just get a vasectomy or kill yourself.

exactly
this!

Kek what a pussy.
Even allowing women makin such shitty decisions in the first place is bad enough. And to justify that and even defend those actions? Grow some fucking balls. Either slap the bitch before she makes stupid actions, or let her reap what she's sown. Let her get raped and laugh at her after that. Stupid bitch, at least her children won't vote left.

>we're daughters of Europe
>criminals
>immigrants
>archiac societies

They shot themselves in the foot, no one is gonna take them that seriously. They would only be seen as a raging racist assholes.

They seem to be happy.

It's only deserved if you regard women as rational agents with the requisite free will to make meaningful choices.

Women just want social approval, and will do whatever it takes to get it. It's literally in their programming. Holding this trait against them is idiotic. If anything it's how things ought to be. The real cucks are yourselves for letting your country get to this point without standing your ground and fighting it.

The appropriate course of action is to remove nogs wherever you can, and issue shame to your white women when you detect any kind of thottery.

Serve your own interests openly and don't apologize for it. It's not in your interest for your average white woman to be a BBC hungry slut at all, much less in public, so fuck that noise. Tell that to their face and if they cackle at you, slap you. If you go to jail for it, double down. When you get out of jail, punish her further for sending you to jail.

We're at a point where we have to stop giving a fuck. Either doors in mainstream society open for you, or fuck mainstream society. It's time to build our own institutions and make them serve our interests, and again, stop apologizing for it.

>all those fat women
lol

slap her*

Fuck off Pekka. Stay in your sauna with your buttbuddies!

weasely bugmen think supporting women is going to get them laid.

HAHAHAHAh *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHHA BAHAHAHAHHA

if a kid makes a stupid decision because its parents didnt teach it right than it is not the kids fault. it is the responsibility of the parents fix their childrens mistakes and teach them better for the future.
dont blame the children, blame the shitty parents!
dont blame the women, blame the weak men!

>all those german women
That's better.

>an organic european women red pill movement arises
>leftist shill flood to pol
>”reeeeee european women deserve rape, amirite? Fuck European women! Get an asian cutie instead!”
Get fucked shills

too little too late
>what is more beta than letting your women get raped and killed by foreigners because they made stupid decisions based on emotional manipulation
letting them take those decision in the first place

>be german
>flood your own country with migrants

why are all these women being raped i just do't understand it.

>he has to strawman and name call to make his argument

You sound like a bitch beta to me. How fucking low t are you?

they voted for this and now they are crying and making another dumb hashtag, I will never understand women

Because you're a shitskin larping as a White man.

>swedecuck men didn't vote for this

Okay, I like the idea, but half of them don't look German and ALL of them are incredibly hideous.

keep trying kid

This! The Ösi is right.
Britain is in the exact same situation. Mocking us for beeing equally chucked will not make it better

what does db stand for? decibels? i agree that women should scream louder when being culturally enriched by Abdul

who could be behind this post?

exactly. this mess was caused by the men before us. we cannot blame the women for the fact that their fathers and husbands were weak. we need to be strong! we need to save our women in order to secure the existence of our people and a furture for our children!

if we just say fuck them because it is their own fault then we are just as weak as the men before us

posting worthless threads on an imageboard pretending to care about womens issues isn't helping anything either, nothing posted here will every change anything ever, do you not realise that?

Germbro is right, they deserve it all and more. But we need to blow this up so that even nor.ies are aware of the shit that's going on in Germany, so it can bring awareness.

fpbp

I women really cared they would be staying at home.

Did you vote for your women to get gang raped by Somali cock?

What do 120 decibels have to do with this?

The truth is, women canot and will not make sound decisions because they lack logic. Women are emotional creature that need men to make those hard decision. The greatest mistake the west made was allowing this gender to ever vote.

Your forefathers where not sexist, they just new that women did not belong in the mens room.

>the women who are protesting are also the ones who called for this
German and Swedish "men" everyone - making up bogus bullcrap to excuse their cowardice.

just stop posting about it goy. what's the point? you won't change anything. you already lost. women deserve it anyway. just let the migrants rape them.

I voted for lower taxes, I dont care if some random roasties gets fucked

It's loud.

t. Mohammed

You will care once Ahmed starts fucking your future daughter.

Franzisca is my waifu, I claimed her first

I know that.
Is noise sexist now?
Do men have a higher tolerance for loud sounds?

>he's white knighting and you call him beta?
Yes

>implying I will stay in sweden if I plan on getting kids
everyone is just sucking as much resources out of this circus as they can before jumping ship

>women do something right for once
>fags and shills whine on Sup Forums about it
expected

>Anglo cuck
>Encouraging others to be cucks
Whoa, what a surprise

>little girls who were too young to vote are responsible for voting in politicians who unilaterally vote for open borders goy
>they deserve it goy
>the little 14 year old girl who was raped and murdered and turned into kebab deserved it

>let your bloodline go extinct goy

If there is a reaction by the media it will be a redpill
>speaking up against your abuser is racist
the dialectic demands it

>nothing posted here will every change anything ever, do you not realise that?

The pocket alarm many women carry around now is 120db loud

yeah just keep talking about it and going around in circles. that will solve everything. won't shit up this board with worthless whiteknight circle jerking threads or anything.

muh womeeen why won't some body doo something. boooo hoooo grow a pair of balls and take matters into your own hands faggot or stop posting

It doesn't matter. The rapes will continue.

yeah pol was definitely the deciding factor. totally

Wtf did u subject me 2

>being THIS buttblasted about it

Womens minds are like the wind, once they are faitfhul to their cacuasian husband, the next you se her gurgling on some non-whites cock.

Fuck them bitches. First they turn your country leftish by whining at their husbands that they want a vote. Everything turns leftish and pro-woman, the instutitions are turned around (Pro Woman, anti Men), so you as Men are losing at court.

Then follows the generation of kids who were raised by mothers only, and therefore the kids (boys) turn pussy and SJW and whatnot.

Then the barbarians are falling into your country, and the "men" are not able or willing to defend the womens.

I am one of these "Men": I dont give a fuck about the fucking Bitches. If i ever witness a rape of a german girl, i'll go there and clap applause and yell "HARDER". They are all full of shit and deserve it.

Fuck everything.

it was. who do you think searched through wikileak logs and disseminated them through the public? Who do you think ran a campaign to convince blacks not to vote? Who do you think made Hilary clinton and her supporters unhinged fools? Why would intelligence agencies, the media, and educational institutions around the World if an obscure Japanese anime appreciation fan club that has significant input into the zeitgeist for over a decade takes up political leanings and acts upon it?

Posting it here will not. Posting it on twatter and faceberg for normies to see will raise awareness and that will indeed help.
Stop beeing a little sissy.

Yeah women love everything trendy.

Yes surely it wasn't, I mean, they felt so not threatened about it all, they went ahead and showed the image of a badly drawn frog just, for fun, on every channel and every paper across the western world, to explain to us why it's racist. That's how secure and not concerned they were.

Alright guys, you know the drill. Make some good OC, and solidify the hashtag.

>post good video on pol
>keep the thread alive so that the maximum number of people on pol see the video
>the people who saw the video spread it to their normie friends/relatives
>normie friends/relatives get convinced by a well made and emotionally manipulative video
>more votes for afd

is it really so hard to understand??

nobody can be this deluded.

don't get me wrong it's good that they speak up against migrants, but the reasoning makes me cynical.
The usual problems like white people getting displaced, the huge burden on the taxpayer, the violent attacks against everyone, mandatory merkel lego at every christmas market etc. they don't give a shit about.
But the moment it's about their vagina they fire up the activism machine

And what about the ones who didn't vote for it yet were raped?

hey I finally found the vide that I will tweet @csu cdu European commission uk London Sweden feminism spö övp and fpö
Cant wait to get shadowbanned again lel

thats why they showed pepe. because the united states government felt threatened, do you even realise how dumb that sounds. are you actually retarded?

The problem is that they've spammed the whole BBC Radio 4 broadcast with this annoying hypocritical victim card. It's always when I turn on the radio, I hear the word "feminist". Fuck you bring back the good old Radio 4 intelligent speech without sjw shite.

German "women"

well you have people on here that think you convince normies by posting hitler pics and screaming 1488 at them... so yeah some will have a hard time understanding this lol

Bumping for the Greatest of Justices

Kek Wills it

ye, german women sure are happy to burn coal youtube.com/watch?v=pSzsrUQDLZI

>German women are starting a movement
kek. I think you mean a handful of broads are starting a fart. Regular people don't give a shit.

All the stupid fucks itt complaining are either braindead or shills. Guess what? These women specifically are helping your cause. Only a drooling retard fool would look a gift horse in the mouth.
>inb4 50 replies telling me why I'm wrong

Checked

lskfjasdfKILLsdkjfsabdALLdslfgh

Doesn't matter what is sounds like, why start a media campaign when it's a non-issue? Clearly someone somewhere high up was even more buttblasted then you right now

advocating for secured borderds and safety for our women is now beta.
Fuck off j**

>posting hitler pics and screaming 1488 at them
Not really Hitler pics, but infographs with sources. Stuff like reading Mein kampf, or watching an emotional European video, or even recommending people to watch Europa: The last battle.

Trust me, the campaign for red pilling has been going on for some time.

>Shitty fakechan operation
>It will probaly backfire

>resorting to virginshaming
spotted the slag

witnessed.
I'm very glad all those bitter incels are erasing themselves from the gene pool.

women movements can be a powerful thing. If used wrong it can destroy societys, as we can see. But this is used in the right way, I hope more chicks jump on this meme

it's the truth. you can deny it all you want, but all your giving is empty breath at the moment.

We're not even going to entertain the idea. You invited the guests. They are yours to enjoy.

If they want us to listen to their whine, they agree that we make the decisions and they go back to the kitchen. There is nothing else to discuss.

baste

(checked)
It's confirmed. The somali rape war has begun.

Good luck with that. It's to late and Europe is permanently fucked. There are no longer any political solutions to what is happening, thanks to women.

Very good campaign. Excellent job!

Sup Forums became such utter MGTOW cancer of bitter, spiteful incels

Is it possible it's because there is a reason?

Don't even start this