I feel emotionally attached to a social construct within of which geographic borders I happened to be born and to the...

>I feel emotionally attached to a social construct within of which geographic borders I happened to be born and to the people its population is comprised of

kill yourself, mme flag shill.

>Due to my dumb nationalist brain, I'm unable to comprehend your argument, therefore you're a Jewish shill

in a couple of seconds there will be a new post here totally ignoring that this is a bait/shill thread
why?
because it's another shill that is being ordered to bump the thread or some obese burger trying to be edgy

tick....tock.....tick..........tock..............tick

You've obviously realised by now that you're not going to out-breed us, and there IS going to be a war for a Ethno-Europe very soon.
what are you going to do to stop us?
What are you going to do when the already alienated police forces openly join us.

What are you going to do when our agents inside your Militaries go rogue.

What are you going to do when Europe shakes under the weight of our men marching and the cities become clogged with the blood of a million dead humans.

What are you going to do to stop it from happening ?
You cant stop it. And the clock is ticking.

....tock.............tick.........................tock...............................tick

nowhere in my posts I said "jewish", but thanks for letting me know that, again, it is Israel behind the meme flag

aaaaaand there's the other shill that was being ordered to bump the thread, hahahahaha

>I expect this thread to have more than 25 posts before it gets ackbar'd by MODS for being absolute trash

and there's the edgy burger.
tada.

come on, israel aka. meme flag ignaz, kill yourself already. your life sucks anyway.

Your picture is kind of gross and I find your presentation barren of thought. It is kind of ironic that you would post a picture depicting two people exchanging information that is unpleasant and ugly in nature while using greentext to imply your opponent is engaging in this manner of discourse, while in fact you are the one who seems to lack a substantive argument.
I could say the same for this post as well. I find your character dubious.

and yet the arrogant burger is too fucking stupid to atleast sage the thread, no, he even bumps it back to the frontpage, yay.
you should kill yourself, too.

back to the trash, putinbot

You failed to witness my numbers.

hahaha, you're the same fucking fag from the thread with the "hacks the election" thread
you're indeed a whiny piece of shit shill

KILL YOURSELF

I mean, just think for a second: you're coming to Sup Forums to shill/bait/provoke ANONYMOUS people on a web forum. Is this really how you imagined your life? Is this really something you can be proud of? Because you think of yourself as some kind of "the resistance" or "the good guys" ?
This is so incredibly sad and I'm fucking glad that I'm not you.

You should honestly kill yourself.

You are only screeching REEEEEE SHILLS because it's shitting on something you support. If it were shitting on an african/southeast asian/latin american country you wouldn't be whining.

It's disturbing how this can be applied to BOTH European nationalists AND Jihadists.

epig

>Social construct

stoped reading

stopped*

And you're just another meme flag retard that shills, too. Your life is a miserable as OPs. And it's not about shitting about something: it's coming to Sup Forums with one of the most unpopular opinions there is and FOR WHAT? Do you HONESTLY think there are people here on Sup Forums that will immediately go: "Oh, yeah, OP is right, borders are just a hivemind" - DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT?
The shilling here serves only one purpose: to demoralize people from posting. The provoke them to a level they don't want to come here anymore. It's not about a fruitful discussion and you fucking know this, you stupid fucking son of a fucking failure.

>I can't comprehend something therefore it is arbitrary and a social construct

"Yeah, my job is basically to post provoking stuff to this image board, you know, but only if I'm done with my gender studies. They pay me 4$ an hour. My parents surely would be proud of me because I'm an online activist of some sort, but they gave me away as a baby because they knew how fucking worthless my life was going to turn out."

chill senpai

why are you so angry? can't handle the banter?

>yeah I'm basically a stupid pollack that came from reddit one year ago around american elections time and knows nothing about Sup Forums culture
>I consider "baiting" a Jewish conspiracy

Hahaha, "banter". Fuck you. How much do you get paid to pretend to be a child on an online image board? 4$ like that pathetic idiot from yesterday?

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT.

lurk moar newfag

And again, where did I come up with the word "jew", "jewish" or "conspiracy" ? You're projecting and trying to degrade my argument with "muh anti-semitism" and "muh conspiracy", which frankly makes you even more pathetic, you worthless piece of shit

bump

I did report the thread, but the Gawker mods won't do shit

IF what you say is true why the fuck am I still paying taxes?

Isn’t this land everybody’s land? ;)

Sometimes I wonder if all the animosity, from both sides, is designed to interrupt the unmoderated exchange of information. It is akin to the back and forth you and this fellow are having; it seems like artificial opposition. Is that a possibility? I strongly suspect I am on to something here. Read picrel that I found yesterday that explains this idea in further detail!
Congratulations on your lucky numbers!

see my other threads, racist

maybe you will be able to educate yourself a little bit

still this mad, kek

hurr durr instead I feel emotionally attached to this artificial construct of the EU with no connections between its people whatsoever. >hurr durr why feel emotionally attached to anything really goyim, everything is relative and you shouldn't feel loyalty and love for your people

You've made multiple threads, user. Have you seen any of these racist tards come up with an argument for their beliefs?

I didn't choose my mom, and I still love her, so....

BREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
OHHH YES THAT IS PUNGENT!

Denying evolution now. Thats a new low even for you eurocuck

Out of all the threads, I really feel the one we are currently participating in is the most inflammatory. What an odd pastime, to keep antagonizing people you disagree with for mere sport. Haha, it reminds me of an old meme we used to tell back in--oh, 2013 or thereabouts. The meme we used to spread amongst ourselves was "u mad?" It was quite entertaining, and it still is.
I once had a babysitter who originated from Spain, which is near to your location. Isn't the ability to communicate across vast distances an amazing achievement? Haha.

ah hell nah, yall niggas just done goofed

I'm a holy crusader against the worst plague of 21st century - nationalism, xenophobia and backwardness.

cuntbagÂÂÂ

dick shyÂÂÂ

OP is a fag

4r5e

motherfucking

Here you go user, an image from 2012.

busty

dirty SanchezÂÂÂ

>within of which

Leftist identified.

butt

>I feel emotional attachment to my existence and the sustained existence of my immediate community which would be threatened by opening up boarders.

shocking

shitdick

penis

fagging

die kike

Post your house address and let us move in then mr hypocrite

sausage queenÂÂÂ

Kike.

fudgepacker

bestiality

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?

I am very happy for you. Perhaps this denial of reality will escalate into a physical conflict, as I'm sure you anticipate. Much like your barrage of provocative threads, it will not be a match of skill so much as raw numbers. Surely you will have the advantage there, as you do presently. And yet, somehow these memes continue to spread. I wonder what you think of that?

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?!

testicle

clitoris

I can do this all day

>I feel emotionally attached to two random people who happened to give birth to me

cum dumpsterÂÂÂ

>158679105
>reduced to muttposting is his own rectal cancer of a thread
fresh outta (you)s for soyboys

It seems there is an automated program bumping this thread to hit the image limit. Oh dear, that was drastic.

cockhead

cnut

blumpkinÂÂÂ

homoerotic

>establishment posting
Why
You people are traitors

pussy

mothafuckaz

cunt

>same EU meme flag
>same shitty logic
IN ALL FIELDS, PEOPLE.

fucks

masterb8

fingerfucks

Why do people get unironically angry at threads like these? It’s all just good fun

Dickhead

slut

Youre doing Gods work user

faggs

Allow me to help you, Mr. Shitler.

Fortunately your words are a social construct so I didn't have to read them.

nigga

Lol nigger

bollok