I wish someone will shoot him already, yes, I said it

Donald Trump, you wh*Toid. I wish you were dead.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface together with your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life.
You married a gold digger, and by the looks of her, that butch has not been fucked in ages, at least not by you.
Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

you can't hide behind a memeflag from the secret service you idiot. any halfwit on this site can see your ip with the right script. i hope you go to prison

Give Trump a chance. We gave Obama time.

Fuck off Saleem, go back to killing your neighbors for eternity.

muslims are nutjobs

nice free speech faggot

reported to the FBI CIA NSA and The Congress of The United States of America

fuck you turkroach

Sage

certain things aren't protected under free speech laws and shouldn't be. now go get fucked by an emu

It seems redundant to explain to us that you want to kill a westerner while using that flag.

>that butch has not been fucked in ages, at least not by you.
I meant "bitch"

That’s great that you feel that way and all. But make sure you stay in your piece of shit country and never set foot onto US soil or you might get killed and rightfully so. Mohammad was a child molester. Fuck off and die.

Sage

>Mike Pence becomes president
I would be okay with this. It would be like breaking the magic circle holding back a demon

We wish. Never has there been a more traitorous group in power or supporting the president. These people are the greatest scum ever conceived.

>memeflag
seems legit. enjoy the AB cock at a federal prison ;)
guess living in your moms basement was just too much stress

Sage

It's going to be a long 7 years kid.

Reported to Secret Service.

Looks like you're going to get a little visit soon!

Spoken like a true inbred retard... well done paki trash

Hey fag your being monitored now was it worth being edgy

How can you view IP's if you're just a visitor to the site? That doesn't make sense. I know that mods/admins can see users' IPs...

>1 new post
hopefully he ends up in new and improved gitmo

Hey look, they finally gave alwaleed a computer

>Muslim
That means USA is doing something right if they want hi dead
MtWGA

send us a postcard from guantanamo

include me in evidence slide

Is this some "we wuz kangs" stuff? Hope the government gets you

Turn an icon into a martyr. That should work great in the future for your types.

>Sage Ninja.
>

Why the fuck is Sage Ninja spamming OP?

>Die, wh*Toid

Just look another prime example of "The Right" (The Brainwashed Russian puppets) are acting like the biggest fucking snowflakes in this thread. There is NOTHING, NOOOOOOOOOTHING, they havent been screaming about and throwing a tantrum about that they don't do themselves. How many thousands of threads about wishing Obama was dead did they make over the years? Now look at them cry ITT. Forget Trump dying, these people are the ones that need to die.

If the kippa doesn't fit, you must acquit!

>wh*Toid
There's no letter that could go in the place of the * and make a real word. Whatever goal this post may have had its actual results is making people who hate Trump look like retards.

lol

Secret Service user here. Rest assured, we have noted the post and will be tracking it down. We take all threats to the POTUS very seriously.

>*exhales e-cigg vapor*

Trump is President now, you seem to be referring to the previous administration. Let me just get you up to speed, now you see on Nov. 8th 2017 an election took place.....................

I'm sage'n the fuck outta this shit. While everyone else bumps it to the top.

>The fuck is a wh*Toid?

>certain things aren't protected under free speech laws and shouldn't be
This is something a liberal cuck would say

Lighten up Mustafa.

Someone leave an FBI tip

Shut up Mustafa.

Blin, you feeling ok?

Found the guy that voted for Trudeau

>anerican ecudation

stop posting man

In your dream

oh, look, it's the butthurt turkroach again

Muslims calling crotia a shit hole. You sure are a mad goat fucker

Ignore that pussy. People have said way worse shit about Trump. That’s why we stock pile smug trump memes.

Trump is God-sent to free the people from the fuckjews.

Don't fucking waste your time, he's trying to be edgy.

I just reported you ahaha faggot

Who cares? I am at an internet cafe. Lol

Islam meme fag wants a threat to Islam shot.

You going to prison, Babu

You mean bitch or bitch lasagne you dirty curry bastard penjot

Upset?

Fbi coming to your from door OP in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..