What happens when the queen die? Because I don’t know so I smart people of Sup Forums

What happens when the queen die? Because I don’t know so I smart people of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-u5nd2GqNE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073607/Letter-penned-Prince-Charles-sparks-controversy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KvSHW516tuc
youtube.com/watch?v=mzoPGq__4D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prince Charles, her first born son, becomes King.
National anthem becomes God Save The King.
King Charles printed on coinage.

*stamped

Bring back the monarchy

The world dances on the grave of the wicked witch.

The republicucks cum their pants and start a civil war

The Queen is dead. Long live the King.

Honestly feel bad for you britbongs. Maybe things will get better? It Prince Charles a conservative, I'm doubting it, but honestly don't know.

I thought Kate was named heir

*Is prince Charles......

Unironically this.

>What happens when the queen die? Because I don’t know so I smart people of Sup Forums
She won't die.
pic related.

Prince Charles is a New Age cultist.

hard to say
he spends most of his time talking about environmental issues.
30 years ago people thought he was a bit eccentric for it, now it's mainstream opinion
also, he has a weird fascination with islam

The patriarchy is restored.

>PURGE THE XENO!
>PRAISE HER MAJ!

I honestly don't see the monarchy surviving very long after she dies...

And for a while to come, George should take it past 2100AD

Mother brain dies and all Britbongs shutdown

>things will get better
Things can only get worse.
Charles' is not well liked nor has any competence.

digits confirmed

The last tiny check to total Jewish Globalist control over Britain is removed.

>"Prince Charles suggested 'influx of foreign Jews' was partly to blame for Middle East unrest and asked who will take on 'Jewish lobby' in America in letter to close friend"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073607/Letter-penned-Prince-Charles-sparks-controversy.html

"Modernist architecture is fucking gash" - Prince Charles, 2010

Pretty based, but probably a paedo unfortunately.

A lot of Jewish people will cry and be sad.

This. Charlie is a cock

What a disgrace fucking piece of shit

How you manage to completely lost an empire and do nothing but play the socialite.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvSHW516tuc

It will be Trumps turn.

Massive laughter. Masonry cleaning up those they appointed in the first place, suuure...

my sides

Harry becomes Kang & his le 56% soon-to-be bride will be queen

We will appoint a new caliph, inshallah

What was going through the mind of the person that made this?

love these
anybody got the others as single images?

>"Elizabeth II s Anne Frank" theory

How come the CIA isn't false-flagging this conspiracy theory yet?

She will go to hell

Only if Charles, William and George all die first

The push for Australia to become a Republic is revived in full swing.
Its chance of success is another debate altogether though.

I lose new j/o material

She goes to heaven

Damn, so things could actually get worse for britbongs. If he's into Islam, he may truly turn you all into britistanble?

I was following brexit for a while until a couple weeks ago. Looked like May was going to sell you all out hard to the EU. Has anything changed with that? Any kind of movement for a hard exit from the EU? Between May and Merkel, seems like you guys are going to get bent over. Another reason I seriously sympathize for britbongs. Hope everything turns around. Do Britt's have any elections coming up?

>An extra bank holiday for funeral
>An extra bank holiday for Charles' coronation

Good goy Americans with 10 days off a year stay mad. enjoy your (((revoloution)))

Is it true the Anne Frank diary has been altered? Idk where I read that parts of it are fake to push their agenda.

short story is, we voted to leave, but our government is totally inept at delivering it, meanwhile we have a hard-left party in opposition gaining popularity
so it's not looking good
although polls suggest support for leaving the EU remains strong

Mmm young Liz makes my potatoes boil if you know what I mean

>Do Britt's have any elections coming up
2022 at the latest, that would be a full term
but the idea of May hanging on as leader until then is laughable to be honest

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

a much more competent queen for sure

Charles becomes king, disolves parliment, bloody assizes on the Muslims.

Even the Queen wants the crown to skip Charles and go to William

Fucking hell Patrick, you had your eyes tested lately?

Libturds are gaining in popularity there? Honestly? Nationalism/populism/conservativeness seems to be sweeping the globe since President Trump was elected. In a lot of places. Seriously hoping I read what you wrote wrong because if libtardness is gaining popularity, britbongs really are probably done for. Again, hoping that's not the case, and wish all you Britt's the best.

But make sure the ones in charge of the republic is not that shit stain of a coalition comprised of greens, centrists and other liberal retards who will flood your nation with rapefugees and migrants.

And Charlotte now that their inheritance law was changed to put females on equal footing

>King Charles
he might choose not to be called King Charles because the last King Charles wasn't great. He could choose a different name, although this would seem weird to us

>implying the city of London is the financial capital of the world anymore

Are you fucking retarded?

Yeah you're probably right Bruce. Tbh I didn't really read the small print when they slipped that one through.

It's irrelevant. The monarchy in Britain is nearly purely aesthetical, after 17. century when the power has been decisively taken over by aristocrato-merchants

6 weeks mourning British TV, Radio possibly internet down or limited.

>the last King Charles wasn't great

>the US military is still doing the bidding of globalists
Things are changing user.

never gonna happen

>the Queen has no power
To be this damn naive.

We also have one in our cap.

They're expecting another too so it'll put Harry down to 6th

Invest in Queen merchandise (spoons, plates, pieces of wedding cake) before she dies. Once she does, they will spike in value

the queen does have certain not insignificant powers
our monarchy is limited as much by tradition and convention as it is by law

Sadiq Kahn becomes the new Queen and begins to develop an ovapositor. Once fully formed he will begin laying eggs to start a royal family.

nearly no power

>our monarchy is limited as much by tradition and convention as it is by law
it is limited by a bloody civil war and a revolution

only for some reason aristocrato-merchants decided it would be good to bring the king back, who the hell knows why

I heard he would choose to be George VII, a bit strange for people who will only ever have known him as Charles but there's precedent in it, his grandfather was known as Albert until Edward shat the nest and Bertie had to become king. He didn't want to be Albert I so chose to take his father's name, George, as his regnal name. It would have a nice synchronicity to it. George VI- Elizabeth II- George VII-William V- George VIII

why did people make photoshop these?

>it is limited by a bloody civil war and a revolution
yes, which led to the -tradition- of a 'powerless' monarch
the monarch still has several genuine powers, they have been used once since the civil war, but that is all

12 days. No comedy on tv, no live sports

non-stop gushing on LBC for at least a week

I feel like she intends to take us all with her desu

Probably. And Irish republicans will make the most God awful memes about it for months until it finally dawns on them that the UK has a new monarch.

No quick answers from britbongs? Again, I'm hoping things turn around. Honestly don't know, why I'm asking, but didn't Nigel farrage help start the brexit movement? Then he came to the states? Was there any reason for that? I see him as a commentator on fox now and again, seems like a stand up guy. I'd think you all would want him to come back bring populism back with him? Unless I'm wrong about him helping to start the movement and/or wrong about him being a stand up guy.

Her soul is fed to the archons, and a new lizard queen is throned.

Britain becomes a federal republic?

Our electoral system is fucking retarded desu. Farage couldn't get more than one mp elected even though UKIP got millions of votes. After the last general election there was talk of the DUP going UK wide as a party but I don't know if that will ever happen. Best chance for us is a really right wing Tory getting into office after Teresa May, somebody like Jacob Rees-Mogg, or an army coup. Both are unlikely

nige has done his job, and sacrificed everything to get the brexit vote
he deserves a nice rest, like batman

I have a feeling Philip is going to die very soon, like in next few days. How is it possible that he is about to turn 97 and still walking about? And same with her at 92? U wonder if they don't bathe in the blood of children or sacrifice to Moloch sometimes.

He has already stated he will take the name of George VII. Can't find a citation but I believe he is doing it because Charles I & II didn't have a good run.

Farage can go fuck himself too. Enoch Powell was a hero, Mosely was a hero. This civ nat cuck should have burned to death in that plane. Listening to him yesterday defend churchill and imply Hitler wanted "conquer and invade" england, when it has been known since 1948 and the first books about the 3rd reich he was desperately seeking peace with the UK. What did Churchill accomplish other than ruining the empire and turning 1/2 of europe over to communist slavery for
personal Juden Geld, and bankrupting the nation in the process? As for Frage, well he can suck my ass. He'll never dare say the problem is MUSLIMS, and NIGGERS.

I thought getting out of the E-Jew would be a good thing too, but you're going to stop Poles from coming to bring in more niggers? Entire thing is a fucking disaster and the Jews have already set it up to fail.

Freedom of imagination.

>>King Charles
>he might choose not to be called King Charles because the last King Charles wasn't great. He could choose a different name, although this would seem weird to us

it all makes sense now. i've wondered why Prince Charles has spent his life being a irrelevant, boring halfling who has goofed his way through a life of scandals and unrepentant failure, it's because at the end of the day- when he gets the big job - he can just rebrand like fucking Worldcom and as soon as the public sees his new handle on the coins and banknotes their fishbowl 2 min memory will recycle and they will forgot what a joke he has always been. Genius!

I cant wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzoPGq__4D0

I for one will be genuinely sad

Has the Queen said anything about the fact that her home country she was sworn to protect is starting to look like one of her colonies during her reign?

>What did Churchill accomplish other than ruining the empire and turning 1/2 of europe over to communist slavery for
personal Juden Geld
Digits confirm, burger speaks the truth. Churchill should've hanged in 1915 for the absolute fiasco at Gallipoli. Alcoholic cunt was a bungling fool all his life

we put her in a cave, three days later she is born again, long too reign over us, god save the queenie

I can live with that.
And that.