>*Pro Tip
You fucking can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl18q0UEqYE
hooktube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE
youtube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ukraine and Belarus too? Who the fuck wants to live there. Everyone who can comes to Poland from there.

nice try Pekka

>austria isnt cucked
>slovenia is still huwhite
>serbia is whiter than croatia
go fuck yourself croatroach

Also Spain and Italy are gonna be a caliphate too

So Serbia, the baltics and other eastern block are caliphate but spain, portugal, greece and fucking FRANCE are ok? Doesn't help that it looks like it was made by an 11-year old, don't post again.

Spainards are subhumans.

This one is correct

American or non-European shitskin detected. Learn your geography kids.

>that map
Literally half of it was conquered by the muslims only a few hundred years ago lol

>48%er calling 90%ers shitskins
t.mutt insecurity

>Albania and Kosovo white
>Entire east bloc is caliphate

Neck yourself.

>the berlin wall is resurrected
This time for the official purpose too.

> Italy

> east bloc
> caliphate

> south italy
> france
> greece
> white
> spain not being pocketed by caliphate circles in specific regions

I love being triggered.

The subhumans have a better HDI and income than you, Sl*v

The fact that you blacked out Eastern Europe tells me you know nothing about Europe.

US dimwitts all around. THIS is why people diss on you guys, you keep saying retarded things, moreso than any other person I've met online. Even pajeets aren't this bad.

srbi may deserve to be on vrbi but leave them alone

Isn't this like >60% economic wasteland?

You will be an economic wasteland too, just wait for the savages that are impregnating your wife become the majority

> hungary - caliphate

you know nothing John Mutt

>eastern Europe slavs
>white

KEK

My country is pretty anti-refugees, so you should put the wall a bit higher.

How come hungary is on there?

Yeah the Swiss are pretty conservative. The only region to vote for cultural enrichment and more minarets was Geneva.

Because it was made by Pajeet from Bangladesh who has no idea who the fuck Orban is.

At least I don't need bribes for nearly everything, also:
>Brazil calling someone an economic wasteland

cant wait to see this

>Brazil calling someone an economic wasteland

Take off your memeflag bitch. Bulgarians are nasty and Croats are cucks, Spiron.

Estonian 4th Reich when?

I'm really happy your parents migrated to Canada so larper diaspora like you will get drowned in the gene pool of Canuckistan.

swiss would never allow others to fuck their country. lastly, if you the germans too much they will organize, plan and fight to get rid of their problems.

>this is nearing the end of Germanic civilization
Yes

* if you push the germans

>Hungary
>Black
You deserve to be crucified

You are swarmed with the scum of the earth, m8. Cucked by chinks, niggers and dune coons. Probably a mutt too.

Bulgarians are fucking gross. Every physically attractive Bulgar is half russian or Ukrainian when his mom came to Bulgaria and fucked a bulgarshit during the warsaw pact. Most heavily turked people in europe. All you guys look like erdogans.

>flag

you should rope yourself as soon as possible

Bulgaria has a lot of assimilated Turks, Gypsies and their partial descendants.

Serbia as well.

t. el goblino americano

ne
Oh so you are a bulgoshit since you were triggered. Show your flag, again.

Remove Switzerland you dumb nigger

>ne

Da. To je jednostavno tako.

Pravi Srbi su zbrisali u Vojvodinu, Hrvatsku i Bosnu tijekom Osmanlija.

Plemstvo sve do Poljske, kroz Ugarsku.

agreed

This is my flag you pathetic mongrel chink.I will never fly the yankee shit

can we have 3 ethnostates for Nordics, Meds, and Slavs? this would be the best case scenario

>Bulgaria has a lot of assimilated Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians
btfo

>pravi sbi su..
Gde onda pravi Hrvati? Gradišće(Burgenland)?
Show flag

in which would I belong then?

Viva la Novorossia

its your choice, you could decide what ethno state you want to be a part of or the Swiss could just be they're own thing/ethnostate

The Baltics are still white

>Gde onda pravi Hrvati

Illiterate Serb diaspora in Canada revealed

>genetic studies with a small, picked sample, encompass the whole variety

Why are you pretending?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl18q0UEqYE

I'm not chink faggot, I'm Serbian diaspora.

you're the type of srbi that trully should be vrbied

>The Czech Republic has taken in 12 refugees so far

Ye, you are reading right, not 12 thousands, fucking 12 (Iranian Christians btw). Now, I've proved you wrong.

Kys.

>be Srbi
>end up na vrbi

Why did you abandon your country then, faggot???

Pretty funny Croatia bundled the Serbs with gyppo scum and kikes in WWII. lol

U sure, amigo?

Why cause I'm not in Serbia? Half of serbs immigrated abroad you dumb turk rapespawn faggot. There are more Serbs in Canada than in majority of ex-yugo countries.

For starters, make a corridor between Poland and Croatia. Everything east of Poland is also somewhat redeemable. Also, WTF why exclude isolationist Switzerland and not exclude shitskin Italy south of Rome (including Roma)? Actually, half of Spain should be marked "Marxist Feminism"

Pathetic. What a fucking weakling. Went to Canada for the gibs. Nigger.

Slovaks, our lost children. Federation weeps without you.

Haha looks at the cockroaches emerging from the floortiles: yftn9m35, Z/REmpv7, 5o7rppta, 6ZR5wXQa, PpOu7zOc. Fucking disgusting.

No not because you migrated, but because you have no pride in your culture and origins. I bet you're a larping kosovar mutt.

Spaniards and Portuguese are shitskins by default.

My god, if this happens switzerland will go full shutoff and build walls and bunkers again, arm the bridges with explosives again amd maybe even complete the Gotthard bunker witch will then be the biggest bunker in the world.

We are always paranoid and population willimg to go radical against anyone trying to take us over.

Real aerbs are proud of their heritage as should be any selfrespecting person regardless of their race and will want to keep it, but you are just a jewed bbc worshiping mutt

Holy shit she is cute.

Also a good news video, mostly of left getting fucked:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE

youtube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE

Never.

>Real aerbs are proud of their heritage
= did not migrate from Berbia/sonia
So basically half of world Serb pop is now traitors according to your retarded village farmer logic.

*Serbia/Bosnia

Yeah. Your xenophobia is highly entertaining, especially in old people. They constantly ask where you are from. Love 'em. Most seem to get confused when answers with the German name of the location.

I even spoke to the nicest xenophobe ever.
The old lady never once asked me where I am from. Just said in a very grandmotherly tone: "You speak very well German." Something that one can only answer with thank you if they are civilized.

By far the best interaction with a foreigner ever. Forgot who the lady was and never saw her, but I wish her the best and hope she will live long.

double digit iq confirmed

what if i live in the 'p' of caliphate ?

If your family got a job opportunity and immigrated and you began typing in Germany on Sup Forums suddenly I guarantee you would change your opinions miraculously. I know so many Serbs that bitch about diaspora but as the diaspora if they can sponsor them so they can also immigrate and become part of "shitty" diaspora.

ask*

I'm completely OK with it.

I told you already its not because you migrated you tard

I got more money in my wallet than all your shithole country

>seething anger
It's obviously jealousy, lie to someone else fuckin ugly tatar fagit

To me it's because you migrated. I graduated in the UK but didn't stay in that cucked, shitskin ridden hole just for their shekels.

>hides his flag
>everyone knows he's a turk

The Federation is gone, it's economic foundations were dismantled. Such a project needs a new economic start, a new model. A fresh start

gtfout with your slide bulshit sage

Daily reminder that if your country goes above 15% you will inevitably experience civil war and sharia law being showed down your asshole untill you either die or submit.

Holy shit we will really need that

>allowing subhumans any land on the greatest continent in human history
Yeah I don't fucking think so

That Vichy France outline lol

s-sure thing

yeah bro im so jealous that nato didnt bomb me and my country wasnt torn apart 20 years ago for me to run away and pretend to not be who i am

>pretend to not be who i am
What are you talking about you keep repeating shit that I never said.When did I say I don't want to be Srbin?

So what? London is a bigger shithole than the ukraine. If I had a dirty bomb I'd sell it to the pakis there immediately.

War is coming and everyone knows it, I think our government is actually trying to start it