POWERFUL

>America in World War II: 4 years
>America since 2001: 17 years
Space nigger needs to stfu

Those 400,000 Americans died fighting for their rights to own a firearm and the next generations as well. What is his point here exactly?

>now let's see the deaths by race
>and then let's see the deaths by accident or crime

You can't be fucking serious? You believe the Nazis were going to come into America and take our guns away?

I used to like him when The Universe came out. Now he's an insufferable faggot

Let's see the race of the killers too

>there are more stolen bikes in my back yard then there are atoms in the universe.

Blame the inanimate object as and not the one who pulled the trigger. Why is that? Oh w8 because the blame would fall mostly on spics and niggers.

thats deppp...but hey what about all the americans that died in america since 1945? id wager its even more than 400k

Why not? They took away everyone's guns in Germany.

Yeah, gangs are a real problem.

>Since 2001
Huh, that's an odd year to pick don't you Think? I wonder if something happened that year that would possibly skew this data?

>the man in the high castle

is that number even true? 400 000 americans got shot in only 17 years?

In germany around 70 ppl die every year through gun shot violence.

We have 1/3rd of the US population.

Actually, Amerimutts fought for this. Congrats cucks, you succeeded

oh look another false equivalency

>he considers airplanes a household firearm

>the absolute state of the brainwashed mutt

lmao

>300k suicides

Americans are too brain dead to own guns. These vile fucking creatures are too stupid to even own cars. Go to a restaurant and listen to them "read" the menus. Americans are the literal scum on the earth and I will renounce my citizenship soon and get the fuck out of there.

1 in every 100 americans over a 17 year period and accounting for nigger amd spic crimes yeah id say its accurate

physics nigger comparing apples and oranges in timelines.

I find that second number hard to believe.

Gang violence and suicides are the majority of those deaths. People like to ignore that.

Which household?

It only works if suicides are included.

They are if you're muslim

ok if suicides are included that makes more sense. this is very dishonest to keep that i nthe statistic.

Numbers include suicide figures.
In a year 30k people on average decide die because of guns, but approximately 2/3 are suicides.
There's difference between homicide and gun deaths, keep that in mind.

>commie thinks he can hide behind a meme flag

>quality
>quantity

Are you fucking retarded?

1. Governments ALWAYS have a stake in having disarmed citizens, because armed citizens have power to assert their collective will, whereas unarmed citizens have much less power to do so-- and the power of the people is one of the primary threats the power of any government.
2. Governments don't have any stake in promoting the safety of its citizens from random gun violence, because random gun violence does not threaten or affect the power of the government.
3. Governments have a stake in, and seek to secure, their own power first and foremost. Other considerations are largely irrelevant.
4. Therefore, any attempt by the government (or its spokespeople) to promote disarmament is done for the sake of increasingly the security of the power of the government, and for no other reason.
Neil Degrassy Tyson can't refute this, nor can anyone else.

That's the huge issue with modern politics. They keep alot in the dark, both sides and take things out of context. Turning a story to their own agenda bla bla bla. Every political side does this and it sucks.

>post is in support of the german reich
>calls you a racemixed abomination
>posts a pic that exposes how much influence the kikes have in the US
>"commie"

Again, the absolute state of the clueless and brainwashed mutt who has zero comprehension of ideologies and calls everyone he doesn't like a commie.

Because nazis would never have been able to take America.

Let’s add in another factor shall we? How many people have been killed by black people with firearms since 2001?

If they never attacked Russia, Japan never bombed peral harbor and Germany convinced Mexico to join them, they could of. Any one of these factors would of won them the war.

There was already gun control in Germany well before the Nazis had any power. They just chose not to change it when they came into power.
Stop spouting this bullshit jew meme that Nazis had anything more against guns than average Germans did.

>Freedom VS Fascism
>Fascism disarmed its citizens
>Freedom allows its citizens to be armed
I wonder what would have happened HAD the axis have won the war and we lost our freedoms. Would you perish or fight for your rights.

That's preposterous, god he's a fucking nigger

if germany doesnt invade the soviet union then the soviets would have invaded germany. they were already preparing to do so.

whenever you see gun violence stat, it factors in suicides, which are horrible yes but not the same as some gang bangers shooting it out in Chicago. if someone is going to kts they are going to do it regardless of a gun or not.

Nazi Germany gun control was no body get guns. Pre-nazi Germany gun control was not as strict. Limited people can have guns. Think Britan now with knives.

Sigh...boomer posting

No, but they believed it
(((They))) told the Americans a lot of lies about Germany during WWII

That I didn't know. I always thought Soviet wanted none of that. I stand corrected in that. But alot things Hitler could of done to win that war. But we will never know

Peace out, nigger.

Well, unfortunately for you, you don't have a heroic police force to cleanse the nigger gene pool of its violent elements.

Holy shit, has this guy even worked on a committee that produced a major piece of research? He talks like a fucking woman.

In 2010, 61% of all firearm-related deaths were suicide

How many people have died from malpractice in hospitals?

How many people have been killed by a driver on a cellphone.

Should we ban hospitals,cars, and cellphones?

But he is kinda right. Alot of Cali citizens are just retarded. Shouldn't drive. I hate the gun laws here but I feel sometimes it's meant to the majority of Cali which are retarded from having guns. The shit I see daily here makes me happy they don't have guns.

>Pre-nazi Germany gun control was not as strict
Proof?

I did say majority. But thank you for a specific %. (Not sarcasm)

so he's arguing for gun control using two entirely avoidable scenarios? i mean i guess it's cool your grandparents--or great grandparents--went and died for the insidious jewish banking system, but the current state of the world is just proof hitler was right to try to destroy the Rothschilds central banking cartel.

>The shit I see daily here makes me happy they don't have guns.

Can we meme mexicans into protesting for gun rights?

The only way to save cali is to let it destroy itself

If you think Cali is bad, wait till you visit the rest of this vile nation and see some more states with even lower literacy rates.

Reading into it more I stand corrected. Pre-nazi Germany had strict gun laws that allowed, overall, a handful of citizens guns while in Nazi Germany non news, minorities, were basically allowed guns. Gotta disarm those minorities so they can't fight back. Same premise but smaller scale.

how many more americans are there now than then?

That nigger should blow his primate brains out and add one more to that statistic

Assuming it's not already. The gun laws here haven't stopped the crime rate. Those illegal guns sure do follow those American laws. Funny thing is mainly the new gen Mexicans at the issue. While Mexicans who came here for work are more conservative. They don't want their new home that they work hard for to turn into Mexico 2.0

I work at a lumber yard in Texas and I got to always help my mexican coworkers to fix their shit because they pull the wrong material

Lets ignore alcohol and blacks as factors.

Didn't this nigger rape some chick?

Niggers shooting themselves in detroit are not people.

I kinda disagree, though I haven't visited every state and city in the us, from what I have visited it's far better than Cali. People are kinder, and arent gun retarded. Alabama for example, those people were really nice to me, and I'm a Mexican. Also bought myself buttload of ammo since it's cheap there. Almost bought a mouser but to many loops and paperwork. Some parts of Texas was nice, defitiniy not so Paso tho. Fuck that noise.

The right to be cucked by millions of Mexicans while niggers are encouraged to be violent apes?

600,000:
The number of men that died to put those firearms in the hands of niggers.

I don't know about that. The " conservative spics" that live in my town are dirty, rude, drunk, stupid, fat. They drive their early 00's tahoes and f150's blasting their rumba music with Mexican flags all over their shit.

Mexicans are sub humans on either side of the border. Keep them the fuck out!

>Alabama for example
HAHAHHAHA you are blatantly LARPing now.

I can say the same about any race. Where i live, I live in like the center of diversity. North has white folk, west is black, east is Mexican and South is Asian. All have fucking stupid shit. Asians are so self titled is surreal. They would rear end you then sue you for damages. Mexicans are dirty, they leave trash and don't give a fuck. White people are the most passive aggressive fucks I have ever seen and blacks are so aggressive and hostel. Yet my best friend is black, his folks are really good people, my coworker is white and would die for me, my gf is Mexican and she is the cleanest, hardest working smart chick I know and my land lord is Asian and dude is beyond considerate. Rent is reasonable and we don't pay rent for December. All have their bad. All have their good.

>2018
>mistaking truth for larping.

Is larping still a thing now a days tho? Serious question. But no I'm being serious. Visit this once a snall town to take my gpa to his old home. Pretty chill area. Only time i felt I'm about to get lynched was at a cracked barrel.

Shill Bingo.

This and This

Ah, black science man. A fount of top tier intellect.

Something like 75% of firearms deaths are suicides. Of the other 25% about 85%+ are gang and drug related which is almost always blacks and hispanics. What did ignorant token who couldn't graduate from Texas and got a degree for being a minority mean by this?

Yep and lets not talk about the 60k medical deaths a year from bad doctors and big pharma drugs.

>unironically posting anything nigger degrasse tyson says

THIS

the absolute country of delusional shills

>Sweety doesn't understand that the government loves it when their toy soldiers self terminate and they don't have to pay them expensive pensions of give them health care
Oh honey bunches cutie welcome to pol. You're here forever shnookums wookums baby face sweetheart molasses puppy wuppy honeybear sugarbaby.

1. This 2. US has almost trippled its population since world war 2 along with rampant more violent crime statistics across the world.
3. Suicides are the most common household gun related death.

His arguments are as retarded as always.

>250k deaths due to medical malpractise each year

This. What is the number after you exclude gang bangers and suicides.

>400k americans died from household guns

How much do you want to bet half of them were nig home intruders

niggers shooting eachother is a victimless crime

>400,000 Americans died by household firearms since 2001
>1,496,000 Americans died by alcohol since 2001
>10,370,000 Americans died via unhealthy diets, lack of exercise, and being a fat piece of shit (heart disease) since 2001

I wonder, will democrats rally behind banning alcohol and putting fat people into exercise camps?

375,000: suicides

and 25000 niggers that dindo listen to cops telling them to put down the firearm.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You will not be missed.

a) Niggers aren't human, let alone legitimate Americans
b) Gang violence is not "household firearm victims", despite being included in the figure
c) Suicides are not "household firearm victims", despite being included in the figure
d) Freedom isn't free. It's not an empty phrase. When people die from firearms, this is what that means. It's called an acceptable trade off.
e) The US, when you subtract gang related violence alone, is not any less safe than any European country and comfortably sits between them in the firearm death statistic, despite having orders of magnitude more guns than most of them. There is neither a correlation nor causation of firearm violence and guns.

Retweet him that

Fucking retard

>The majority of those deaths are in high gun control democrat cities
They always talk about issues with guns, but not the fact it's their cities that are churning out death squads

NO. STOP!

-400,000: average impact on defecit per black family

This. What a crock of shit.