Fun

Is this the magic that will change the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
streamable.com/b5kov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, this is

Not at all

>not Falconia
You had one job user...

No, I had one duty, to my volk.

Her what?

Andrewfags BTFO into oblivion.

Chariot is obligated to head pat this dork and tell her everything's okay

The episode was good byt IT wasnt à good last episode

Prusians and their old as history duty...
Just make it falconia and edit a hawk helmet in her head, you know it to be the best answer.

Her purity.

The final form of the shiny rod is a sword and Akko is holding it upside down.
A dork to the end.

> So what about someone who actually did have the rod? What if they thought they got trolled?

Well no, since they would have the stick, the rod, and the last word, I imagine they would have tried what Akko did and combined the rod with the stick, or maybe it would have even done it automatically even if Akko hadn't touched the stick to the rod.

I'm loving all this attention being paid to Croix's sexy, sensual shoulders.

I can't decide which would be hotter.
Croix walking in on Chariot fucking Akko
or Akko walking in on Croix fucking Chariot

We need drawfags to help decide this.

>people keep posting Ursula

>not sex goddess Chariot

come on guys

Needed more attention to Barbara and her butt.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

>Not liking both
Prefeito moosh

I want to pump Barbara's plump rump!

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

> Chariot got the power from the fountain of Polaris back when the rod only had one word unlocked
> Akko was only missing one until recently and never thought to go back.

Why are her eyes melting?

GAAAAAAAAAAY.

Croix fucking Chariot and walking in on Akko fucking Croix and walking in on Chariot fucking Akko and walking in on Croix.

GRAND TRISKELION

So who here's starting the (((free trial))) for LWA on Netflix?

Nothing wrong with some witch yuri.

>Treat your bestie like shit
>She still feels bad for you and saves your ass
>Realize what a massive asshole you have been to everyone

>they literally had so many convenient magic power granting plot devices they forgot some of them

How's the ponyfucking, lagitx?

How does she even fit it in her clothes?

BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Glad to see my wife was best girl throughout the entire series

>realize your life was a joke to an immortal witch because she was bored

Literally amgic.

>tfw after she's been completely broken she would be okay with your sticking it in her pooper and actually probably like it since she would appreciate someone accepting her after going full magic hitler

It's Star Wars now, bless Trigger for giving us this great anime as usual they've done well.

streamable.com/b5kov

Starting next week we begin sacrificing to Netflix for season 2 greenlight

>i love you

woah there akko, little too much

Redpill me. How was Chariot redeemed?

>that cheeky smile on Sucy's face
>everyone hugging Akko
>Diana being awkward even though you can tell she wants in on the fun

It was a really cute scene.

The twig was legit though.

She would make such a great mother, how could anyone not want to make her their wife and start a family?

>told Sucy she loves her
>told Chariot she loves her
We lost Dianabros...

I need more midriff!
ywn kiss her belly and profess your love to her

constanze a best

How do we stop Croix from killing herself?

Akko is for sharing. She's a harem MC after all.

how can there ever be a season 2 when everyone fucking dies in the end?

HAPPINESS DETECTED

MOVING IN TO NUETRALIZE DESIGNATED TARGETS

Nothing wrong with platonic love

boy it's gonna be awkward getting out of that forest with Chariot and Croix not being able to fly

So what the fuck exactly happened with Croix? Why was she so ruined by the result? What even was the result.

>They were coming back to the school from being in town though.

Remember they were having a blackout.

#
>Straight up horseshit dude, they really want me to believe that a tiny average build 30 y/o woman is capable of kicking a fucking dragon into the dirt?
It's not like they are trying to convince you of anything except that Chariot is not regular tiny average build late 20s woman, she's a fucking witch. We know for a fact that they seem to have long life spans, hell, even in that same scene Croix got spattered by the monster's paw and none of her bones got broken.

But Chariot goes beyond that.

And by Shiny Dragon Dildo, you mean "Shiny Rod"? The rod can function without having a stone near because it has its own source. That's why Chariot could use it in her worldwide tour and that's why Diana could use it to shoot magic.

give her the ol Shiny Rod to the hoohaa

Give her a hug. She probably can't even recall the last time someone hugged her.

>"Oh shit, I can't stop the magic missile, it'll destroy the world!"
>"LOL, we can stop it with the power... of friendship! XD!"
Well... I guess that's one way to end it. It just seems so generic. Overall was an enjoyable ride, can't complain.

Final battle will be in space, you know what that means.

Which character will burn up upon re-entering the atmosphere and die leaving Akko alone for the rest of her life like Nia, Senketsu, and Nova? Keep in mind whoever dies is her true love.

My bet is on Andrew.

Whos broom is Croix going to sit on?

Harems still have a hierarchy. Diana HAS to be number one.

Router =/= tablet

Impregnate her. A baby will give her something to protect.

Present her a tired up Chariot.

Its a Croix
Captcha: WOODWORTH CALL

Love

The rod never chose her in the first place. Even when she breaks the seal by force, Grand Triskelion still cucks her out of it.

> When? Amanda even had one with her when she and Akko went to Andrew's school.

Pic related, there's also just a bunch of Diana being generally suspicious of the tablet/routers.

when are dianafags gonna stop being cancer?

fucking bullshit dude, there's zero information establishing witches to be capable of superhuman physical acts without magic power

Shooting Star

When the anime end?

The same day Ursula accepts my proposal.

Well, if Alice Misuki, Kei Kusanagi and Nadeshiko Kinomoto wanted to fuck their teachers, then there's no issues with this.

Well if she wants to be, she needs to be quick on her feet. Amanda and Sucy already have a pretty big lead on her.

Man, imagine if today was her 30th birthday too. She would be even more broken.

>Remember they were having a blackout
How's that relevant?
They left school to look for Akko in town and were heading back after leaving the cafe. Why wouldn't they have routers for using magic away from school?

She's a beautiful cake user, let her do what she wants/

When you neck yourself.

>It's a ''everything goes wrong for the antagonist for no reason but plot convenience even though all her work was building up to NOT need the shiny rod to access the reconstruction magic'' episode.

>Also random nuke because forced drama.

I shouldn't have expected much from this project.

Pretty sure she only brought the router with her to Andrews school because it was too far out of range of the sorcerers stone, so they couldn't fly there without it.

And generally, in episode 15 when Amanda's badmouthing it, it seems like she's referring to both, since she says that with all this tech shit what's the difference between science and magic.

Amanda has already used a special potion if you remember a certain art.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY, AKKO

Her transition completes and she goes from dyke witch to full blown wizard

> Croix revealed to be evil
> Why didn't they keep the devices Croix gave them that the whole group now knows runs on anger absorbed from people?

>Baby chariots will never celebrate it with you

Forget Diana!

>implying this isnt what would happen

I swear japs idea of writing a story is to make sure you have every generic thing imaginable, dumbass MC, "hard work and guts", power of friendship, chosen one prophecy, special artifact that solves all problems etc... and just have everything else be half assed garbage stringing those generic events together. It's paint by numbers as hell.

Akkos not a dad nor male

Apparently she has a very high affinity for magic.

I guess she infused it into her muscles or something.

did somebody already do this yet?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the routers taking the magic from the leylines and the stone? They don't store magic they just amplify the range of the magical source .

If that is the case, then once Croix produced the blackout, it was all useless, even if they had them.

You're reaching pretty hard user.

Good thing there's one more then, right?

10/10

Is she coming to our world?

Nice