So, turn our Maria is Hayate half sister

so, turn our Maria is Hayate half sister

What a twist

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5170079088
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just fuck off already hata

Still can't believe I wasted so many years reading this shit.

Fuck that ending.

Nice, why didn't they even hint at it or try to explain anything? I always kind of wished chiharu was Hayate's twin sister since she looked almost exactly like him in the manga when she popped up.

When she first appeared I was like, "when did Hayate get tits?"

nice try hata, but even this retcon wouldn't stop hayate from wanting to put his dick in her

dropped

>Literally no hint to this being a thing in the whole manga other than the fact she was abandoned by her parents too, things that are also true for Hina and Ruka.
>Maria arc aborted
>We got enough Fumi and other irrelevant characters SoL chapters to dedicate them to Maria.
>We could have a great manga if Hata could keep his shit together.
>But we didn't
>Instead we got this.
Fuck you Hata. Fuck you for making me waste so many years of my life.

Father's side or mother's side?

Everything happened or revealed after The End of the World arc is fanfic to me

Incest is popular. Hayate would have been 3x more popular if this was revealed in the manga and they tried to develop it.

Just imagine
>Hayate hinds out Maria is his half sister who was abandoned
>Feels pangs of guilt knowing his big crush was his big sister.
>Maria comes to terms knowing she was not one. But two brothers.
>She tries to join hayate to convince their big bro to regain his memory and come back

See? I made hayate 109x better.

Is Hata doing everything in his power to make sure no one reads his works again?

You've got to admit, he's been doing an amazing job at that for the past six years, but this year was just spectacular in terms of telling "Fuck you!" to his readerbase.

I don't know how much money he's made off HnG - though he's definitely done far less since the Doujinsji Namek arc started, as there was a marked decline in volume sales since then (went from 300k+ by the end of Greece arc to around 100k by the time of Hayate's bro arc, the tendency being sales declining) - but I wonder if he can live off that without having to start a new manga.

I'm sure there are many people out there not willing to buy his stuff again, since this whole thing was terrible.

Yeah, Hata is absurd.

Father's side.

Why must you beat the sad dead horse.

This fucker really wants me to stab him.

I wonder what it will gain until revealing something vital when the manga is already finished.

So we can laugh at how poorly planned the manga was because someone with 1/100th more skill could have written a story arc about this AND it could have been really good.

He didn't discredit it, in fact the article says he planned on having a development that would go "The person he have fallen in love with is actually his sister all along", a royal road of romance like that

It would have been great if Hinagiku was the family. Finding out his twin sister was his cute classmate and big sis is the teacher you despise.

That sitcom writes itself.

and that he would have written a development where Maria come to like Hayate as the opposite sex, had he not been told to end the series in 10 chapters

But yeah, there's 14 extra pages in the final tankoubon dealing with Maria in the ending.

incest route when?

never ;_;

and that is pretty much nothing in this special chapter...

tieba.baidu.com/p/5170079088

>no HIna at all

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dropped this around midway, so in the end who did he end up with?

At least this is one of those harem that I can actually remember the MC's name.

Nagi, of course.

ALL THESE MONTHS WAITING FOR A HINA ENDING.

IS IT HAPPENING?

So does this mean someone will have to go and add incest tags on all those HayatexMaria doujins?

>he planned on having
Yeah he sure as hell did

I thought this shit has ended?

Hata, you are screwed, and that is your fault.

I dropped it long time ago. Wasn't Maria never had a arc, let alone a spotlight? She was always treated as that supporting cast that was overshadowed by others. And now they give this big reveal? Did i miss something when i stopped reading it?

Nah, you didn't miss anything too important. It became a clusterfuck a long time ago.

The axe came before her arc, and Hata now revealed what he would have done with her had he not been told to end the series within 10 weeks

Fucking kill yourself Hata, I cant believe ive spent ten years reading this shit.

>now revealed what he would have done with her had he not been told to end the series within 10 weeks
This is 100% concentrated bullshit that he took out of his ass, the whole doujin arc was him adding idiotic hollow and retarded shit and going in circles for fucking years, why didn't he do it then?
I just hope this guy burns worse than Wakaki is doing now.

>why didn't he do it then?
milking the cow

And then he announced he will start a new series based on the same world
>thinking anyone has faith in him after this

What the fuck happened?

Incest sounds good