Reminder

10 years on and atheists still can't refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2J9Wn6l1kM
youtu.be/9xD-KJSjIxw
youtube.com/user/godlogicscience/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0Duw2B8zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no one can disprove god exists
you can say the same for any god

Which means atheists are REALLY wrong.

>prove a negative
Yup, not a logical fallacy at all here.

i laughed at this too hard

and that christians are more wrong than pagans?

Oh shit fedora tippers got it so wrong that every deity ever conceived is real and they're all going to exact punishment on their non believers

and you still havent proven that you are not a huge faggot.

Someone post the "CIAtheists can't disprove the existence of Bane" one, I always forget to save it.

how is this sentence, countlessly repeated by realigiously raised teens, is even considered a quote by some asshole?
and the fucking play on misinterpreted nietzsche quote

Christianity is awesome all things considered, but the 'cool modern' children of God piss me off beyond belief

I think god's were aliens just go culturally grow our civilizations.

Bostrom's matrix argument provides a basis for the argument that we are living in a Matrix.

If we are living in a matrix, the concept of God as described by Christians isn't valid.

1. There is a greater probability that we are in a matrix than the christian bible being accurate
2. We cannot definitively prove anything in this argument, therefor probabilities are as valid as proof can get
3. It is probable that god doesn't exist.

Jeebus was a reptilian

You have the burden of proof, christcuck.

Same thing could be said about Zeus or Krishnu, or any other lie for that matter.

It's all bullshit though.

>Proving God Exists
Dude he is literally screaming at all of us all the time and most people have their fingers in their ears going "lalala"

No reptilians are lower than our intellect, whatever the aliens were they were ubermensch

I think you may be schizophrenic.

The Bible never disproves the existence of other (lesser) gods, it even claims that they are put upon each nation to be their Patron / Matron deity.

But reptilians are said to be very sharp

Oh wow!

Explain to me two things, Why this lightning bolt ignored the laws of Physics as we understand them.
Secondly why did it only kill the people posting online boasting about their destruction of an ancient temple.
There where people right where the explosion was that where unharmed but the people around them AND ONLY those that where in that temple died.
youtube.com/watch?v=N2J9Wn6l1kM

That's when God does target practice against muslims

Maybe, but at least he isn't blind, if by no virtue of his own.

They are predators of old, no longer useful in our world of technology, that's why the lizard is a pet and the crocodile is one of the most dangerous wild animals.

>target practice
It was a trick-shot and you know it.

No, I mean reptilian aliens

someone screencap this lol

>lightning bolt strikes holy rock
>15,000 muslims trample each other to death
God works in mysterious ways.

this movie is so fucking bad

Please watch some DarkMatter2525 on youtube you retarded fuck

/saged

>DarkMatter2525

all atheists have to do is prove that the possibility of God is impossible. i.e., that it's impossible for God to exist.
Which they can't. At most, they can say it's possible God doesn't exist, which isn't the same as absolute impossibility.
Atheists, therefore, are in the same boat as theists. They both rely on FAITH for their beliefs. Beliefs which they can't prove, but which they still believe anyway.
The difference is that theists acknowledge they rely on faith, whereas atheists are too stupid to even realize that's what they're doing.

oh shi
youtu.be/9xD-KJSjIxw

Consider uicide for shilling such a garbage channel

what is Occam's razor

actually you can prove that god exists, pic related.

If you accept the underlying metaphysical conception of reality that these retarded "atheism lmao" people propose, than yea, you can't prove that god exists. You also conclude that humanity has no purpose, human life has no value, and any morality is relative and has no underpinnings. So good luck in that world.

Well, it's impossible for Jesus to come back after he failed, what would he say? Uh yeah, about that prophecy I failed, I, uh...

The Ten Commandments, also known as the Decalogue, found in the Ark of the Covenant are:
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
>You Shall have no other gods before me.
Confirmed.

forgot pic

Can a matrix produce concept of a Kingdom? Then both those can be true at the same time

Anyone who goes down the occultist rabbithole knows that Jesus is Lord and he's coming back soon. Also the earth is flat.

Nothing to something is not really occam's razor

NANI!?

What if we live in a matrix created by a God?

according to occam's razor these people are merely misunderstanding the correct usage of occam's razor.

Get back, fag. Kenashiro is my shepard and the Hokuto no Ken is my way.

youtube.com/user/godlogicscience/playlists

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Christianity is needed to uphold the last shred of dignity we have left.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

What's wrong with DarkMatter2525 he have valid points and arguments are you just christcucks praying to jewish god?

Christianity is a false religion, though.

Are you ready for God's Not Dead 3, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0Duw2B8zk

I will tell you my thoughts in half an hour.

>Why this lightning bolt ignored the laws of Physics as we understand them.

How so? It hit a crane, a bit metal object...

no atheist believes that

At last I truly see.
I shall attend church tomorrow thanks to ops pic

Literally babies first arguments against god

God can be Dead if he Wants to be who are you to tell him what to do ?

No it did not hit the crane that was the entire point being made
Do you know how a lightning rod works ?

woah...

Seems more truthworthy than bible lol

well when you put it that way...

>christcucks
Of course not.

But that doesn't make the fedora lord look any better.

really makes you think...

wtf i hate atheism now

Haha I like this. Man, OP IS a huge faggot. Like penis for dessert after dinner type of faggot.

it's right you know

how will atheists ever recover?

Christianity is a fairy story for those attracted secretly to jews

>Religious people don't lie
>Religious people don't commit any kind of crimes
>Religious people don't do anything bad

Try harder shill

Poland angry against reality

>shill
you seem to be mistaken
I'm just posting shit I saw shared on facebook by boomers for giggles

Yes I know how a lightning rod works.

Please explain to me how that lightning bolt 'defied the laws of physics?'

>Prove a negative, atheists!
That's not how it works, Christcucks.

the fact that existence is possible points to a higher power that governs the universe. God isn't some sky daddy and jesus wasn't literally god incarnate.

Well you were behid Lgbfag flag i assumed.

when it decided to ignore the cranes and go for the people that defied the warnings of the temple.
The Isis members at the fusebox exploded before the crane fell.
You can even see it in all the pictures of it where it Goes AWAY from the metal.

No atheist believes anything

No it doesnt. lmao. How can you even believe in Christianity when you don't even understand the incredibly simple basics of the religion?

(not true, by the way)

it's an easy way to get (you)s

>Atheists say that no one can prove the existence of god

Straw man argument. Atheists as a whole do not say this and you cannot infer this from the atheist position. Atheists simply lack belief in the existence of gods, that's the only thing that defines what an atheist is, you simply need to lack belief in a god.

You do not need to assert that "no one can prove the existence of god" in order to be an atheist. Simply lacking belief is enough.

Discussing atheism and belief with muddled thinkers like a lot of theists are, is tedius, mostly just because they think semantic arguments are worth something. Like if you can twist language that somehow equates to truth.

It's no wonder there's so many fedora loving atheists about who think they're intellectually superior, because their opponents are retarded.

here comes another one

Actually proving that God exists is very easy
Have you seen a code without a programmer?
If we are programmed by DNA, how could it happen by itself?

I spent the last 10 years as an Atheist and let me explain something: it's a lie built upon more lies. The fact that we EXIST instead of not is the first piece of proof there is a godlike creator. Even the big bang had to of been set into motion by something. Please experiment with natural psychedelics like Mushrooms, 3.5g+. This kind of clued me into the spiritual aspect of life that modern science encourages you to shed off. You have to trust your own senses and stop believing everything you are told. If i haven't lodt you already, look into the flat earth. Yes its just a theory but pay attention to all the lies that are perpetuated about this realm, its definitely not what the Nazi's descendants claim it to be. This might sound crazy, but REALITY is crazy. It would be a lot easier for universe to be made up of still nothingness compared to the chaotic matrix we live in. Let me be clear, I'm not endorsing any religion or saying that science as a whole is fake. Just that we've been lied to about the nature of existence so that "they" can profit off of our labor.

>atheism is a lack of belief

Read Deuteronomy 32 you idiot. SEVERAL parts of the OT and even some of the NT reference what is essentially a council of gods.

Two things:
1. Which side has the burden of proof? I would claim it's the side that makes the argument first. In this case it should be people who claim God exists that prove it to others.
2. What constitutes proof? Athiests won't accept "look around you man, I don't have the imagination to believe this could be made any other way than some giant invisible man clicking his fingers".

REKT

So, who programmed God?

t. Christcuck retard

>he thinks Catholicism is Christianity

>muh atheism isn't a positive claim.
The positive claim of atheism is that only the material world exists, you have to prove that.

>the nazis are still in control!
So you fucked your brain out on drugs and now you unironically believe that fascists run the world. How quaint and woodstock of you.

Of course people can disprove the existance of God.

God has some of its characteristics presented in the bible, some of which relate to very physical and observable aspects, all of which fall flat when held up to scrutiny, at which point Christians just change the goal posts and remove all stated observable aspects of God into "metaphors" or "symbolism".

>Christianity is awesome all things considered,
No it's not, especially not when you see what Nietzsche said about it.

Christianity as the first slave morality, gave birth to the rest of the slave moralities, including communism and SJWism. Christianity was born when the Jew was the slave who had ressentiment towards the Roman master. The values of the master were flipped and the slave was put on a pedestal. Whatever was wealthy and strong was seen as evil. And the values of the slave were pushed. Today, the master (being the white male) is demonized by the SJW. Their values are like that of the slave, putting weakness on a pedestal.

Thankfully not all Christians followed that religion fully. So Popes and Christian empires adhered to a mix of master morality and slave morality which was inconsistent of course but humans are often inconsistent. However, the ideologies that are problematic like social marxism and SJWism will keep being born until people understand the psychology and history of Christianity.

>the bible