Dangerously Low on Water! Cape Town SA Now Faces ‘Day Zero’

Citizens Urged to turn of toilets (those who have them)

Climate Change, the rapid expansion of agriculture, bad infrastructure and poor planning.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-01-31-fight-in-water-queue-forces-cape-town-to-crack-down/
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/30/africa/cape-town-water-campaign-intl/index.html
archive.fo/4ekl0
archive.fo/H6EUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-01-31-fight-in-water-queue-forces-cape-town-to-crack-down/

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/30/africa/cape-town-water-campaign-intl/index.html

Thats a strange way of saying we put niggers in charge and they fucked everything up

it's a combination of bad National Government , Local Governement and low rainfall.

nigs are born.they kill other nigs then die. circle of life

Niggers are fucking stupid.
There was a much bigger drought in 1982 and nobody ran out of fucking water then because Apartheid fucking worked.
> muh climate change
> iz your fault white man
> halp me white man

Only apartheid can fix global warming.

>Climate change
Kek

It's all part of UN Agenda 2030 stuff. Water restriction. Pretty soon they'll have smart water meters as well. It's all about herding people into smart cities and mass depopulation.

how else would you explain the drought?

In order for the 5G global transhumanist control network to be built, they need to limit trees and rain as these tend to block transmission. So part of the upside of the chemtrailing is that it kills the trees and poisons the soil an provides the excuse for herding people off the land, putting the land off limits due to contamination, and handing land and mineral rights over to some shell corporation or other ultimately under control of the UN.

>Cape Town SA Now Faces ‘Day Zero’

Now we'll be forced to take a bunch of niggers in. All male. All illiterate. All violent as fuck

Swedish women are getting wet just thinking about it.

You sure it's "global warming" and not just niggers being niggers?

And get casus belli to fight back.

peak negro.

>Climate Change
whatever
>build a city in a desert
>Complain have no water
Fucking Californians for ya
Do you hear Canadians complaining about the cold? No because we live in winterland. If they live in desert they should STFU and deal with it.

>agriculture, infrastructure, planning
So what you're saying is, black society fails without a white ruling class

MORE refugees

Oh fuck me

You forgot the rape so more are born otherwise the nigger model isnt sustainable and they would die out.

what's going to happen when the water runs out?

Massive sanitation problems, potentially. Most people don't know that if the power grid goes down that the water pressure pumps will be shut off in a matter of days in cities despite having backup generator power because the sewage treatment plants generally do not have generator backup power, and if everybody keeps flushing toilets and using sinks then raw sewage will back up all over the place.

Ahh, another highly educated human bean on the subject of blue light and its harm to the human eye.

I'm going to post technology from 2,500 years ago (European time), still inaccessible to the negro tech tree.

Nothing wrong with the power grid mate (not this time). The main problem will be the lack of flushing toilets.

Were these structures created by giants? Titans? Perhaps ancient aliens? Did they require maintenance? What kind of a species could produce such marvels unaided?

But Black Africans are "one with the native country" and can survive without destroying the Eco-system (so liberal progressive anti-western imperialism teaches us). Have them do a culturally enriching "rain dance" and summon water from mother Africa!

Niggers don't listen so they'll continue using too much water

So will designated shitting streets rise?

It doesn't make sense - how could any civilisation manage to amass so many resources and organise so many people to create such artefacts? Wouldn't the workers be too busy drinking hooch and raping each other? How was the hooch problem avoided?

Archive please

Right; I was talking about the US power grid. But either way if you wind up with no toilets things can start to go downhill rapidly.

Truly, these alien structures show a profoundly different conception of time - the creatures that produced these were cognizant not only of their current needs, but could PREDICT their needs IN THE FUTURE. What other marvels could such a species manufacture?

archive.fo/4ekl0
archive.fo/H6EUw

As if there were no droughts in the past before the (((scientist))) invented the global warming, lmao.

That's my personal worry. I'll just take a leave of absence from work and move to the country if it requires me to shit in the street.

Truly impressive
Thanks!

These seer-like angels, farseers who knew unerringly what travails the future would lay on their doorstep, harnessed their astonishing foresight and created these incomprehensible monoliths. How can we learn this power? It is rumoured that they could act with a singular will, a great mass of people able to set aside their differences and create things in harmonious unison. How? Some whisper that despite this extraordinary collective power, they were also phenomenal individualists, each one cultivated in the creative arts, music, poetry, and the martial arts. How could this be? What manner of divine creatures were they? Why did they leave us?

This is what happens in majority black countries. Niggers cannot maintain civilization.

Lol more stories like this

Have you ever watched the documentary on netlix called cowspiracy?

>Niggers cannot maintain civilization.

But they fuck like rabbits, the women can have litters of 3 or 4 at once!

Any chance of a triumphant return of our favourite heroine?

PRAISE EBOLA CHAN

>Be nigger in South Africa
>Get a good education because of white teacher
>Leave South Africa because its a shithole
>Country stays as a shithole
>Look back and say i came from that shithole
BLACK PRIDE

Get out of there white people, there's no saving south africa.

Obviously those are screenshots from marvels black panther - the movie about an african prince/superhero from the super duper advanced african (BLACK) country of wakanda. Dem niggas is paid

Happens in Britain, too. They get tons of rain, but a dry spell will bring on hosepipe bans. Not because they lack the water, but because the system distributing the water is so poorly maintained that more water is lost to leaks than actually distributed. I don't recall any encouragement to stop flushing, though.

white man holding them down

I think we all know the real problem: the weather is racist.

1 million blacks in khayelitscha still wasting water so no sympathy.
Its khayelitscha and the anc's fault.

>one man's solution to the PnP problem

Water doesn't like niggers

When did south africa start going downhill, was it when they elected the first nigger president?

Yet American white women are the biggest nigger lovers of all.

Please come back, Ebola-chan.
We need you now more than ever.

No, not the right region (not the tropics). Cholera etc is way more likely.

How do the natives even survive in Britain? Wtf is wrong with them?

ignore it always do. We get so much rain even during restrictions that water companies doing this can go get fucked.
>Remember 2012
>Bush fires
>save water they said
>Whilst scotland and the north were underwater
When I was in cape town 15 days ago it was may 1st then april 14th and they were saying oh no march 1st .
They build their desalinization plants and their borehole water and raise a water tax but they will still have no water because khayelitscha and its racist to tell freeloaders that wasting is wrong. Also cape town is now being filled boers from up north

Blacks are a plague on this planet.
They destroy everything.
They reproduce like rabbits.
They destroy genetic lines.
There's a part of me that just wants to see them thrown back to Africa where they belong.
No genocide.
Just moved to where they came from.
No aid.
No relief.
Those that are smart enough to survive may survive.
The rest may eat each other.
I'm just so tired of it all.

kek. They will have to bring in engineers from pooland to design shittable sidewalks

The guy taking all the water in south africa?

But they do not have windows in africa

the white man resues to share bad things will happen

Want to rephrase that into English?

CLIMATE CHANGE ISN'T RE-

Surely this is Drumphs fault.

This is why everyone says 3 days is all it takes for anarchy to arise. These niggers are on day one and already have gangs and prostitutes. Buy food and ammo goys. Buy as much as you can

Very true it was typical grey sky followed by rain followed by days in which the sun never comes out from the dark clouds where I live in the North.

This shit better lead to race war

dont let me down faggots

united state of good hope when?

Hell I'd take a step down to poverty and let them have the gibs if they all went back. I'd rather be poor af with other white hillbillys than wealthy and around niggers.

Swedes love blacks more than Americans

Whoever manufactures those boats should be rounded up and executed

> climate change

> not niggers

Goddamn I love you Japan

How is it dangerously low? It's wonderfully low, the sooner niggers start dieing off in mass from their inability to sustain their christcuck artificially generated numbers the better.

As poet once said:
When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

The chimp out to end all chimp outs is upon us.

>what's going to happen when the water runs out?

Have you ever seen Mad Max? Actually it's probably like that over there already so I have no fucking idea. Maybe a zombie apocalypse type situation is more accurate.

Isn’t Cape Town next to the ocean? And of course niggers are too stupid to desalinate the water. They deserve to thirst to death

"Climate Change, the rapid expansion of agriculture, bad infrastructure and poor planning."
Actually is the reverse order: poor planning (planning=/=afrika), bad infrastructure... Say hello to your future Cuckafornia

noice

Yeah, sure let’s blame the rainfall.

>Citizens Urged to turn of toilets (those who have them)
>those who have them
Is that some kind of third world country like India? Can they even poo in the loo?

You Brilliant fucker. Haha. Priceless.

Sup Forums, for days now homeless kaffers have been stealining water from a tap located in the side of my house. I did not realise this untill my coulerd neighbours came to tell me about people walking away with 5 liter bottles every single day. I fucking hate coloureds even more now because my white neighbours who lived there previously would have stop them and come and told me the first time it happened. However, I have cover the whole tap in a whole roll of insulation tape to no avail, as they have just come in the middle of the night and removed it, bending my fucking tap. Tonight I am having a steak out. I will be sitting in my backyard out of sight up untill 2 o clock. I am going to catch these criminals and beat the living shit out of them because my water bill is almost certainly going to be through the roof. I am going to record this and you will see how non whites fear a angry white man. The video will probably cause out cry of racism, as it always does when non whites are victims. I do not care. They will never steal from me again.

I love you ebola-chan!
Everyone give her your energy!

>stealining
What the fuck I'm sorry
Stealing*

Sorry this is happening to you dude. This is just the beginning.
Capetonians need to start arming themselves. Shit's going down in April.

You live in SA and you don't turn off exterior taps when you're not using them? Hell man even in a decent peaceful city here when it's a mixed neighborhood you know better than to leave exterior taps on. That's just how they are.

>I am going to record this and you will see how non whites fear a angry white man.
you should do it but dont record it in the name of some retarded organization you dont even know the members personally.
thats just retarded and juvenile
murdering thieves is one thing but posting it on pol is just ultra cringe

Let the nigger savages drink sea water.

>
>how else would you explain the drought?
Karma on California for being a bunch of liberal pole smoking illegal aliens and sheep

What is the feeling of white SAs, because when I ask the ones who have moved over here (which is a sign in an of itself) they all say there is nothing wrong. Are they embarrassed or just deluded?

Opps! Shouldn't have ended apartheid!