“The propaganda of Communism throughout the world, in organization and direction is in the hands of Jewish agents...

“The propaganda of Communism throughout the world, in organization and direction is in the hands of Jewish agents. As for anyone who does not know that the Bolshevist movement in Russia is Jewish, I can only say that he must be a man who is taken in by the suppression of our deplorable press.”
HILAIRE BELLOC, G. K.’s WEEKLY, February 4, 1937

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2015/12/martin-shkreli-pharmaceuticals-ceo-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name one problem with lynching corporate shitstains, not all of the but people like Martin shkreli and the bankers behind the 2008 crash

Can't believe the Russian Jews were actively agitating for a different system, just because of a few pogroms and being segregated and considered scum

>Name one problem with lynching corporate shitstains
No one wants to do it. The '' anti wall street'' crowd only protects them. When they promise big spending in education (free college) the government ask money for them and they are all good
They went silent during Obama's term even though he borrowed more than Bush and Clinton combined. As Oswald Spengler said in 1919 in his third volume of Decline of the West "All communists movements work in the direction of money and controlled by money"

>mentions 'Jewish' as an argument

Dropped

>Martin shkreli
a fine dude. whats your problem with him?

> buys AIDS medicine company the jacks the price of said medicine by 300%
> bought the only recently released wutang album
He went to the same college as me too

>> buys AIDS medicine company the jacks the price of said medicine by 300%
>> bought the only recently released wutang album
a swell bussinessman. whats your problem with him?

Why do you think he's so swell?

He was doing good work removing undesirables by pricing them out of treatment.
Hi rabbi whatcha doin

*yawn* This is anti-intellectualism at its finest. The moment the JQ is brought up the point can be summarily dismissed.

I got AIDs through blood transfusion what do I do.

Blame the jews?

>He was doing good work removing undesirables
But you're still here

>> bought the only recently released wutang album
Do you really care that much about a band that hasn't released a good album since 1993.

Sup Forumsedditors haven't changed that much over time. I was reading a book about Antebellum Europe the other day and there was a part describing the Anti-Semites (as in the ones who coined that phrase and identified by it) and it was almost exactly like modern Sup Forumsedditors right down to posting up little pictures of the aristocratic families of Germany with little stars next to the Jewish ones.

Oy vey, you’re right. What’s with all the anti-Semitism and the questioning of G*d’s chose people? Shalom, fellow goy.

Are you jewish?

>buys AIDS medicine company the jacks the price of said medicine by 300%

his company researches rare diseases that don't pay for themselves, so he raised the price on AIDS medicine so that insurance companies will have to pay more for the drug and he can use that money to fund drugs for other, less "sexy" diseases.

If insurance doesn't cover it, he charges 1 dollar for the medicine (or something stupid low like that)

the martin shkreli hate is fake news that people like you eat up just like other people eat up headlines they see on facebook

you would get so much money from suing the hospital that paying for aids meds would not be an issue

proof of this?

he said "fellow goy" so he must be a gentile, like me..

don't be naive, user

t. Martin Shkreli

vanityfair.com/news/2015/12/martin-shkreli-pharmaceuticals-ceo-interview

> he claims, his real goal is to invent new drugs for rare diseases. Turing recently announced discounts of Daraprim for hospitals, and Shkreli says that for people without insurance it will cost only $1 a pill. For everyone else, insurance, which he argues is paid for by corporate America’s profits, will cover the cost. “I’m like Robin Hood,” he continues. “I’m taking Walmart’s money and doing research for diseases no one cares about.”

kill yourself

>claims

Oh (((shit))) (((I))) forgot (((all))) about the (((jews)))! Not the (((jews)))! (((!)))

it's funny because jews were frequently smeared as enemies of the working class prior to the revolution. it will always be da joos.

Oy vey

>Asks for proof, gets given proof
>B-but that doesn't count
You're hopeless. Please drink bleach and remove yourself from the genepool

>the people overthrowing the corrupt, stagnant, autocratic imperial system that kept 90% of the population in crushing poverty and only reluctantly lifted the yoke of serfdom from the peasantry are bad
what did the piggy mean by this?

You need to go back

What did the skinnyfat autistic son who's rebelling against his wealthy right leaning parents mean by this?

Question to fascists
Communism by definition involves destroying the class structure. If Jews rule the world and benefit so much from the current class structure, why would they want to remove It? Is it possible that the Jews are actually the Capitalists and this is a throw off?