>Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community [Mirror]:
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

>An important message to the Skeptic Community:
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

>Old links:
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter/?st=jd35dlxg&sh=da57f1a3
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=HXhT9wvExqQ
youtu.be/nVlXwbQPUic
youtu.be/ZmYY3x_T03E
hooktube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE
youtube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE
youtube.com/watch?v=8sxPI6MFlPI
youtube.com/watch?v=i-iYBt9P6uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it a bump, if you are lurking.

Reminder: Jared Taylor will be on Andy Warski's stream tonight

is that on 6pm or 6:30? Give it a bump

Probably 6pm EST, the finer details will be worked out later today.

Man, Jared Taylor is the best, when it comes to arguing, he argued sargon in the ground.
youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

RICHUDD

YER OUT OF YER MIND RICHUDD

*worried chuckling*

WHAT COLOR AM I THINKING OF RICHUDD YOU LUNATIC?! GREEN? NO YOU FOOL! BLACK! BLACK LIKE MY GRANDFATHER AND STEPCHILD! I GUESS YOU ARENT A MINDREADER AFTER ALL!

Why are you posting from that cocksucker flag?

Lmao... i took out Pascal's twitter with a report that was intended as a joke

>tiny got banned from twitter

How is he taking it?

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter/?st=jd35dlxg&sh=da57f1a3

he mad

post cute aydins plz

>ugly face
>ugly voice
>dumb

I wish Vee committed e-suicide

he is such a hypocrite
>makes a tweet defending doxing & deplatforming
>he gets deplatformed and freaks the fuck out
DesTINY is such a shithead jesus christ

>did you know white people used to be low IQ barbarians!
>aristotle said it so it must be true!

>e-celebs

the day we find out watching vloggers gives you cancer will be a great day indeed

>>>/cuckit/

>Ignore "e-celebs" because "e-celebs, goy. Otherwise you're a "pay pig".

>Also ignore main stream celebs because "controlled opposition", goy. Otherwise you're a kike.

>Just ignore any of /ourguy/s and support the black pill, goy. Resistance is futile, oy vey.

Daily reminder that subversive divide and conquer methods is gay nigger-faggot shit and anyone who supports it is either a kike or brainwashed retard.

Your failure to understand nuance is amazing

>That fucking screencap of Carl

Me an intellectual

Enoch was on Fash the Nation
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=HXhT9wvExqQ

Well they did say they investigated it, meaning it really did have violations :^)

rage is uggo

Look at the shape of her eyes... Is she a human?

You are objectively wrong

Bump

I just checked off random tweets and wrote "for being a cunt"
Guess i hit a actual violation on random

rude

she is so fucking cute lads

ugliest trap alive

66% cute

Great.

She's perfect. Case closed.

This. Vee is absolutely fucking insufferable.

Holy shit can you /ptg/ faggots fuck off with this unnecessary general?

i am going to rape you

Titspecksenhammer1488

Look at this faggots videos response:

youtu.be/nVlXwbQPUic

>it duh alrights flagging campaign. I dindu nuffin. Im the victim.

>sahrgun
>you just aren'dt as intelligent as you think you are

>contains most of e-celeb cancer
>please fill the catalogue with e-celeb threads

Ice Age sucked

How about not giving these e-celb cancer any attention faggot and there is a Destiny thread out there among other so this containment circle jerk you autists have isn't working.

Tiny shills don't negate this thread, fag.

i hate that creature so much
I don't believe for a second that retard is a doctor

It reduced the e-celeb cancer threads by at least 1/3. Better then nothing. Maybe you should stop bumping threads you don't like and piss of to your favourite reddit containment sub

whata fucking fat smug cunt. The way he laughs and drinks his cuppa is fucking infuriating. sargone was the interviewer and he couldnt even be mature. Jared as always, was unwavered and full of confidence and polite as fuck. jared knows more about the world than a fat blob who makes dungeon dragons videos and has his lapdogs dox people

>people who don't want autistic /ptg/ like threads are shills

Fuck off autist.

No it literally hasn't changed at all. Again there are e-celb threads out there and now an e-celb fucking general from you autists.

what the fuck is an 'e-celb' you mong? Three times you spelled it like that now.

and again, you bumped an e-celeb thread.
Dude, just filter it or make quality content threads and compete with e-celeb threads. And if you like to meta bitch

Then tell them to come here instead of opening new threads. Also nobody was calling you a shill, i said that shills for tiny don't negate the right for this thread to exist.

Fb thread with Sargon discussing what is black. 1/3

reminder, don't say kick vee anymore
sargoy said you're trying to deplatform him by saying that over and over

Anytime you autists have to celebrate a thread being bumped that should tell you how pointless your thread is. /QA/ is useless but I'll goto irc see what they can do there if anything. You autists ruin this board with generals like this and /ptg/ attracting all kinds of trash from Redit

Doesn't work like that on an anonymous board autist. Whatever the other user had a good idea I'll go to irc and see if I can get this shit banned.

Ugly-cute mutts are our monstergirls.

I hope he will livestream his suicide

so we can safely say that for now the t*ny arc is complete?

Sargon getting mad at a may may. This fart sniffer doesnt even realize that Vee is one of the most frequent guest the Kumite.

youtu.be/ZmYY3x_T03E

>sacrifices time to bitch about certain threads on a free for all image board
>Considers extending bitching about certain threads on a free for all image board to other platforms
wtf, you are autistic. I'm just here to call ugl y mixed traps traps
>girls
user, that's a trap

>I dont browse Sup Forums

How the times change. Maybe that's he's lost touch lately.

Its nice to see vees popularity waning and everyone is starting to hate him now. Hes always been an obnoxious cunt. Voice like nails on a chalkboard.

I prefer it when he does not show the face and just the article.

But I kind of have to watch him.

Just to compare to the vastly superior content of Freedom Alternative. ( the romanian version is imho better but can't realistically recommend it since only Romanians speak Romanian. And some weirdos of course.)

Later video here:
hooktube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE

And a jewtube link for the lazy assholes
youtube.com/watch?v=6X0yPxuDlnE

how to obtain qt quadroon gf cooking me mud cookies?

Do shitty kekistani cartoons to impress her.

Daily reminder that the (((Alt-Right))) got BTFO so hard by based Destiny and based Pascal Leroux that (((they))) resorted to mass reporting and getting their twitter accounts suspended.

Embarrassing!

People like Aydin Paladin are a gift of God to mankind. They are the last sparks of virtue and hope in a world full of wickedness and vice.

laughingwhores.jpg

>colored hair
Nah, stay away from her.

when is she coming back?

Only for a mutt.

topkek lad

pls mention

are you the same guy posting this? vee is a moderator in andy's chat, his name is blue and he has the wrench symbol

are they in the ethnostate

Lmao.. i have no regrets

Violet was the color of nobility for the Byzantines.

You have shit taste.

>Byzantines.
You mean cuckstians who got wrecked by muzzies?

You are objectively wrong.

>Italians

>Non-white.

Fuck that cock-sucker.

The Vee and Sargon hate is just your typical amerimutts acting like amerimutt niggers and focusing on mutt issues (looks and voice). Mutts would rather watch Kumite and Jerry Springer style chimp outs than listen to intelligent, civilized conversations but the fact is that regardless of what you think of Vee and Sargon at least they're having these conversations instead of just acting like mutt niggers.

So I don't mind Vee. He's made some good pragmatic points and nuanced the discussion and that's to be commended by anyone with a functioning non-mutt brain. Only mutts wants circle jerks and it's not an accident that the latest dramas have all involved mutts and jews and involved issues like height, muscles and wrestling. This is simply the nature of the mutt and his mutt thoughts.

They resisted much more than Western Europe nowadays.

Who is Jared Taylor debating?

The JQ.

Fuck off, Vee.

KUMITE LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=8sxPI6MFlPI

Fuck off, mutt.

No on really hates Vee. A bit annoying sure but he's not a bitch like Sargon. At least Vee will talk to people and likes having fun

Oy vey, what a coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-iYBt9P6uo

Sargon is promoting toxic and divisive individualism and denies race realism. He is one of the last few (((Skeptics))) that hasn't been dragged down with Kraut or converted to our side.

While e-celebrities are cringy as fuck, they do draw and hold sway over a massive audience. And nothing draws people to celebrities like drama.

All of this increases our exposure.

some madman just donaed 100$

sargon is in the process of being dragged down like kraut

Kevin Macdonald vs. Jared Taylor on the JQ.

he's taking himself down is the great thing about it
his lies keep getting more and more ridiculous

>Sargon is promoting toxic and divisive individualism and denies race realism. He is one of the last few (((Skeptics))) that hasn't been dragged down with Kraut or converted to our side.
>While e-celebrities are cringy as fuck, they do draw and hold sway over a massive audience. And nothing draws people to celebrities like drama.
>All of this increases our exposure.

Agreed. Any type of open intellectual discourse can only benefit our cause. The Sargons of the world is kind of a compromise between the left and right which isn't necessarily a bad thing and only helps us cast a bigger net and whether or not the policy is exactly what we want, they fill their purpose in terms of helping us get some of the things we want and moving the left closer to the center.

>The Sargons of the world is kind of a compromise between the left
No he isn't. He is as anti-white leftie as it can get.