Thou Shalt Not Die

Anyone still reading this? Volume 4 is out now. Raws are out as well. Yoko Taro is unleashed.

Now, continuing from where we left...

Quick summary:

> Main girl's (Mashiro) oniichan died 3 years prior to the story
> Mashiro feels inferior because her big brother is apparently perfect (perfect grades, good looking, top of his class, etc)

I haven't heard of it, actually, and now I have. Thank you.

You're welcome!

what's it about, op?

Kids with superpowers are sent into war and secret missions. Lots of angst, gore, and edge. MC is a yandere with mind-reading powers. Main girl has super strength and a berserk mode. Yoko Taro (NieR, Drakengard) is the writer, Daisuke Moriyama (Chrono Crusade, World Embryo) is the illustrator. Uniform was by Kurahana Chinatsu (UtaPri).

It's a fairly new manga, it only has 4 volumes so far. Too edgy at times, but there's potential. Hope Taro leads this to a good direction.

sounds fucking cool, im a yoko taro fan and i like edgey shit so this is gonna be sweet

Her brother was jealous of her and killed himself to spite her? Sasuga onii-sama.

Oh, she got her arm impaled last chapter, seems like she got to keep it.

Mashiro hasn't gotten over her onii-chan's death. Lots of guilt.

(no ass)

MC is talking about their last mission, which was on France, to his friend the amnesiac. He's frustrated because even though he was there too, he doesn't remember anything.

Fire slut got shot in the head but survived. Probably has brain damage.

MC lost his eye in the last mission.

Mashiro went berserk in the last mission, though they don't show what happened to her.

>(no ass)
You better go get some visual ASSistant tool because your eyes don't work for shit.

And that's it! Mostly a flashback chapter, it was rather slow. Let's hope Translator-chan picks this up again.

what an beta asshole.

Why would you ask? I'll always read Taro.

I guess it has potential but it will turn to shit as usual.

Picked up. On ch4 now, Botan best girl. She'll probably die.

Did her brother do this?

>last updated 7 months ago

>becomes immediately irrelevant