Report illegal mexican raping someone in his school

>report illegal mexican raping someone in his school
>get thrown out of school
>publicly shamed
>death threats en masse

What did the American people mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7toyfx/mfw_i_report_an_illegal_who_goes_to_my_school_to/?st=jd34n8cc&sh=20c00954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
Did the Mexican commit a sex crime?

This will end when China takes over the world and brownshits will learn what it feels to not be able to play on white people's cuckness.

Thrown out of school? On what charge? What the fuck America.

I wish we could expose all the teenage neckbeard Trump supporters like this

Just like when CNN btfo that Trump supporter and made him cry like a bitch

More info please

>Living in a society with dirty little snitches like Nazi Germany

>Living in a society who doesn't give a shit about the government like 60's USA

Pick one

>Try to get some poor fuck in your school deported because you're jealous of him being more popular than you
>All your classmates now fucking hate your guts for trying to ruin the life of an innocent dude and you get kicked out for racist comments and threats you make in response like an idiot
>Dude doesn't even get deported

Why are redditors so pathetic?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7toyfx/mfw_i_report_an_illegal_who_goes_to_my_school_to/?st=jd34n8cc&sh=20c00954
This thread is incredible
>all those deleted comments

He called blacks negroids on his reddit account (that he posted his face on and enough information to doxx himself) and talked about how he wanted to fight them.

His school is one quarter black in Gainesville FL.

The principal only said that the student "no longer attends". Not that he was expelled, online outlets inferred that (incorrectly, because you can only immediately expel a student for committing a felony in the state of Florida). Most likely his parents pulled him out before his parents beat the everliving fuck out of him.

here
>Most likely his parents pulled him out before his parents beat the everliving fuck out of him.
before his classmates* beat the everliving fuck out of him

>this is your brain on marxist racemixing IRA propaganda

Based quads of reddit hating truth

it was because of his other comments on reddit, dumbass

>m-m-muh IRA
OBSESSED

Go cry in your safe space buckaroo

Thx

>not bringing up the STASI
>being this retarded

for being such a faggot he had it coming but yeah our schools are communist

>Getting EXPELLED from University because you reported a crime
>Getting expelled because you abide the law, helped the authorities apply the law and did your constitutional citizen duty in preventing/reporting a crime in order to protect social values, order and public morality.

How much money will him and his lawyer(s) make in a lawsuit?
Can this bankrupt the entire University and force authorities to withdraw their authorization to function ?

>changes to a meme flag
lol gay

is almost like being a racist is negative for your life

no, just your typical polnigger shill trying to shape the narrative because an altright sperg got made into a fool yet again

Imagine being publicly shamed in your own country for wanting illegal aliens out. The time and resources spent on that illegal could've went on someone who went through proper channels or someone who was actually American.

oh no those poor terrorist DINDU NUFFUN

>posts it on reddit
deserve what u get

Its just funny when loyalists sing songs about the ira being baby killers

>someone who was actually American.
You have more rights, liberties and benefits, specially economical benefits, if you're non-white, even immigrant, in America and Europe.

It all depends on how much you scale on the "Victim Olympics" scale.

I genuinely hope he lawyers up and sues the hell out of his school.
He did literally nothing wrong.

>Attacking one of your own for standing up for his country instead of defending him.

Whats it like being a cuck?

>Liberals attack and demonize people for voicing opinions they don't like.

>Maybe you shouldn't disagree with us then, goyim. >:)))

This is how civil wars start.

It was a high school I believe. I think you Romanians call it secondary school? Not the university level.

>thrown out of school
He graduated you fucking cunt, stop posting fake news

source?

>Whats it like being a cuck?
Idk why dont you ask the guy who had to leave his school because he was scared of his black students finding his posts online about wanting to fight them

diversity quotas and paying immigrants to come to come etc

White nigger got rekt.

This.

He would win too.

I think Trump should address this to bring more light on this travesty of justice. That school deserves to go bankrupt and those responsible for expelling him tried for treason and jailed.

I'm guessing this happened in Cultafornia and was Jerry Brown approved?

>reporting people who break the law makes you a faggot
Gas yourself. He did literally nothing wrong.

for being a threat to the brainwashing

The US is Mexico now. The cartel don't like grasses.

If he had posted this on Sup Forums he wouldn’t be facing school troubles. This unironically, reddit cannabalized and ruins things

>60s USA
Id sooner be in Mao's China.

We call it "liceu" from the french "lycee".
>Public institution persecuting a student for reporting a crime and doing his citizen duty to protect higher social values, public order and common morality.
I can smell damages, liabilities and heads rolling for this.

did i ask for half a sentence? or a source on the claim:
>You have more rights, liberties and benefits, specially economical benefits, if you're non-white, even immigrant, in America and Europe.
i believe it was the latter. if you cant prove what he said is true stfu, i dont want to hear from you

why do all trumpcucks seem to look like effeminate twinks that take it up the ass?

>Gas yourself. He did literally nothing wrong.
What makes you a faggot is having that picture in your house, posting on a worse version of /ptg/ and then saying "I wanna fight the black people at my school" while calling them nigs and then leaving that school because you're scared of them

What the fuck is happening over on reddit?

The memes we left them with have become rarified autism.

Is there any way we could bring more awareness to this issue and get this school in trouble?

They are literally choosing the rights of illegal aliens over those of the citizens of this country.

Because he is. On places like R/T_D you're considered "BASED" if you're a fag (or anyone leftists love) who supports Trump

I don’t like illegals but supporting his expulsion will get me more yous. So he deserved it for supporting DRUMPF etc etc. Now give me those juicy ((you))s

Exposing young boys is your thing then, you sad little fart burglar.

60s America was awful.

he looks like the kind of guy that posts slavs and irish aren't white on his friday nights on Sup Forums

Im sure you are such a god you'd take on a pack of feral niggers at the same time every day for the rest of your school days no problem

Never rat out your friends and always keep your mouth shut

Ben sharpiro used an "it's happening" meme yesterday. It's disgusting that they can steal our memes and not even know where it comes from.

you can tell just by looking at him that he talks with a lisp

talk shit get hit mednigger. dont know why you arent getting it, its a simple concept

>Im sure you are such a god you'd take on a pack of feral niggers at the same time every day for the rest of your school days no problem
First things first, i've lived in the ghetto and defended myself at every call. Second, when i did live in the ghetto, i was never looking for a fight, i just finished them. Saying "I wanna fight the black people at my school", and then knowing they'll see your reddit posts you leave the school out of fear, makes you a bitch
He looks like every other white prep kid who isn't a jock. Just weak

Source? I know America has a retarded moral compass, but this is juat plain stupid

Shilly shilly shill shillpants.
Here shilly shilly. That's a good little shill. Have a shekels worth of free shiney things and update your media profiles and brainwashing package for free. Charges and statutory taxes apply.

>He looks like every other white prep kid who isn't a jock. Just weak

nah, like most trumpcucks, you can tell he's a little limpwrist. just another little queer who will end up on government assistance why simultaneously complaining about people on government assistance. sad really.

>just another little queer who will end up on government assistance why simultaneously complaining about people on government assistance
that kid, will NEVER be on government assistance. His dog will live better than your girlfriend does. His parents are made

>Living in a society who doesn't give a shit about the government like 60's USA
>doesn't give a shit
>like 60's USA

>government informants

I hope the next time you all scratch your balls you find a lump

nothing worse than a grass

didn't realize he was a trust fund kiddo. youre right though, that tends to be the other end of the spectrum. in either case, a weak little bitch who will never know what its like to earn your own keep. "better than my girlfriend does" is laughable though, i support my wife and kid with a cushy 6 figure job. wouldve been nice to have a trust fund though.

I'm glad you shills think a 14 year old boy looks weaker than you and you're such hard men you take the time to write about it on the internet.
>He did a thought crime
You're cunty little creatures that belong in a pond, struggling against your own stupidity and the lumpy green pond scum in an epic contest to finally manage to outwit something. It's hopeless, but you can try.

Was it a federally funded institute? Would be quite ironic.

>didn't realize he was a trust fund kiddo
>mfw
>i support my wife and kid with a cushy 6 figure job. wouldve been nice to have a trust fund though.
When i said his dogs life i meant at the peak of his economic life which will be close to your wifes

not really comparing him against me, just making the general observation that all trumpcucks seem to be little fags. thanks for confirming my hypothesis even further though. was your dad a mincing flamer too?

hahaha! the absolute chav..well funny

Fuck you faggot

LARP more faggot.

everyone calls them 'illegals' but then gets butthurt when the law gets involved. wtf reddit.

what the fuck am i larping about?

Fuck you leaf

Im keeping that photo incase they need to reconstruct his face....
Still fucking laughing oh my sides!

>Be an asshole IRL

Not really caring for national security instead want to make fun of someone and be the "hero" of reddit. Lets be honest this time Sup Forums

That pic is boomer tier user, please stop.

Dude the 60's ruined America

Spic go back to making drugs and decapitating babies beaner

he is a boomer

They could have chosen someone better looking for the image. Geez

its a injustice but these are the times we live in. how a school can pretend that activities outside of school hours and off of school grounds have any bearing on a students capacity to attend classes and be productive is beyond me

>What did the American people mean by this?

Americans are cucks. That's why most of them voted for a side of beef with a BLM pin.

Dammit faggots I need my (((you))s

It’s an injustice but nothing compared to your mom

He bragged about it. On fucking Reddit. If he had just reported the spic like a good American and went about his life without posting his ugly face on Reddit he'd still be studying feminist literature at his Marxist indoctrination facility.

dont give him (you)s

Your sister bragged about me sucking her boyfriends dick

>taking Sup Forums memes into IRL
300% soy latte larper

Mother fucker

AHAHAHAH what a faggot

DIXIE YES!

Nah. Instead im gonna send 200 of my people to your country.

He posted on Reddit about wanting to kill niggers and racemixers if I remember right

finally some fucking (you)s