South America

Is every South American Nation sans Chile just Niggers and Spanish people mixed? How should we deal with these rat people?

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanoamericaunida.com/2013/06/16/isabel-la-catolica-y-el-indio-americano/
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2075.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Colombians
youtube.com/watch?v=o3ecHrdTzWI
youtube.com/watch?v=_TW-wU485oA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wall them off and let them eat each other

Argentina has a bunch of Italians.

Italian people look like Arabs.

Chile is more mixed than Argentina Uruguay Brazil Costa Rica and Mexico

cont
And Puerto Rico

You're mostly correct, but Central America is far worse

2bh anyone who doesn't have European parents (this is: people that directly migrated from Europe) calls themselves "mestizo". In other places (such as Amerimuttland, Argentina, etc) if you have one european parent then you might call yourself "european" for official records.

I will tell you that the most beautiful women in the world come from Cuba

Southern Italians* ftfy
I'm pretty sure Argentina and Uruguay are whites, dunno about the others.
A chilean chick moved to my school and she looked spic as fuck so i don't know where your chad meme is coming from

Ok, but call all your migrants from my country first and this time don't bother with another condor operation. So south america can finally unite as a unique country

Actually OP most of south América is turning white with every generation thanks to europeans and asian migration and also here europeans have bigger families than locals, so they're outnumbering natives everywhere, go watch Colombia now and looks a little like spain and my country exist entire places inside every city that you don't hear spanish anymore, just German, English and chinese.

There was a Chilean guy in one of my college classes with pale skin and blue eyes, people acted incredulous because they had no clue white people existed in South America.

Aryan European living in Colombia here.

Colombia has an entire nigger region called Choco. I'm not kidding. It's literally a third-world shithole with no running water and little niggers with no dads, everywhere, swimming in their own trash.

Most of the rest of the country are mutts. Mixed white spanish and indigenous people. They're not intelligent, they have the culture of a midwest redneck, and they are ridiculously arrogant. They also behave violently because they are promiscuous and unfaithful, they have a 75 IQ, no education and no interest whatsoever for anything cultural except American blockbusters, having a bitch wife with fake tits/ass/lips, and having a big American pick-up.

The most white you are, the most rich and educated you are. The capital is mostly white because of how expensive rent is. It's the only place in the country that has museums and theaters and a mostly european culture, and so the only place worth saving. The rest are mutts gorged in dreams of the American redneck way of life, or lazy niggers crawling in their own shit and asking for handovers.

Stop paying attention to South America, stop talking about.

Stop sending geriatric sjws here

>sans Chile
boy do i have a surprise for you

>go watch Colombia now and looks a little like spain

Ok Spain is poor compared to the rest of Europe but still, that's pretty insulting
Pic related, departamento del Chocó

Obviously exists niggers, have you seen esmeraldas? On my country, but that regions are just forgotten and no one gives a fuck of what happen to them.

That's happening everywhere, no one trust me i'm latino because my last name is German, i'm pale skin, blonde with green eyes, in Chicago no one trust me till i showed my passport, the most think we're black because most of sport team preffers blacks for that.

argentina is all white brah

Niggers were introduced by portuguese, netherlanders and brits.
Spaniards mixed up with native americans, not with niggers.

It's like they reverted to an state even more retarded that what we had before.

Racism has made people more aware of race and that had them more ignorant.

I blame Trump and the alt-right.

Of course they did. Since only your moronic virgins crossed the Atlantic to colonize South America, they fucked everything that moved when they arrived. Their nigger slaves, the natives that had survived the epidemics, and the other Spaniards guys.

>What's a mulatto lol

stop posting this pic until you manage to actually source it, retard

Most of it, exist mapuche tribes and incas on the northern regions

Yep, Chile is the most aryan country and Argentina the blackest.

Brazil shall rule south america once again
Prepare yourselfs, after USA colapses we are going to take back our clay and puppet every sp*nish bastard who oppose us

Spain didn´t used niggers as slaves.
They might have enslaved some natives, but even that was forbiden by Isabel
hispanoamericaunida.com/2013/06/16/isabel-la-catolica-y-el-indio-americano/

>Niggers and Spanish people mixed
most of them are spanish-native mix

A little, i blame mostly México because they call "dreamers" to illegal migrants instead of trying better the life conditions on their country. And u.s because if you are ignorant isn't your fault but being stupid is just rejecting knowledge that contradicts your "speech" and that is your fault. That's why u.s and México are the ones i blame for the race unrest of this times.

>chile
Le mapuche face

who cares how they look ,

They are very few, what remains it's mixed into the population.

You shitty empire never had a chance to own our land if not even spain could.

>He thinks anyone followed any rule after they left europe, they were raping and stealing once they reached the canarias.

Mexico just is, this whole debacle it's an Anglo invention caused by their determination to make a global multicultural empire.

>They might have enslaved some natives, but even that was forbiden by Isabel
>hispanoamericaunida.com/2013/06/16/isabel-la-catolica-y-el-indio-americano/

Based

Buthurt Amerimutt, here's your source
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2075.html

most of the upper classes in south america are full europeans or Castizo

>Slavery was abolished in 1851
>Talks about niggers and sends an article about indios
>That very article that says that indios still could be enslaved if they were bought from other indios or enslaved through war, which is basically anytime you enslave someone

Learn to read, Pepito.

Nice shop, m8.

That's Buffon, second row, first one from the left. Pic related is what he looks like.

Only brazil and the Caribbean is iberians with blacks. Most of it is Spaniards with natives.

Mestizos.

See hereWe have more indians than pure blood spaniards.

>Indios slaving other indios, spaniards giving them rights for free even being a technological superior militar force conquering their lands

You know spaniards could exterminated all of you and made only spaniards countries dont you?

Dude, you being Congolombia isn´t Spain´s fault, stop being mad.

>pure blood spaniards

Even that is relative after seven centuries of arab occupation. Everyday I see people who consider themselves "whites" but who could enter Mecca without anyone even noticing they're latinos.

Chile sucks. Books there are expensive.

Here is the same, and i preffer the mixture with indigenous than blacks, at least indo sudamericans were building megalitic cities, temples, etc before spanish conquest.

>Enslaved Africans first began being imported into Colombia by the Spaniards in the first decade of the 16th century. By the 1520s, Africans were being imported into Colombia steadily, from places such as [2] Congo, Angola, Gambia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Liberia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Senegal and Mali,[3] to replace the rapidly declining Native American population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Colombians

Only a half-arab like a Spaniard can be that hypocrite. Stop applying the Taquiya, Mohamed

>giving them rights

Lol what rights? The right to work to their deaths in a sugarcane plantation for no money? Are you thankful for the Japanese occupation that gave you the right to get raped and massacred or what

like 30 seconds of looking through your "source" and I already found glaring inconsistencies with the map. That is not the source.
Read your own shit first, you fucking idiot

*their

I'm actually with you on the topic, south america isn't to blame spain for their good and bad detitions, i think destroying ancient knowledge is bad but right now we have more similarities with "la madre patria" than we have to incas or aztecs

Nope, "there". You had it right the first time, Cuitlahuac

This is actually true. Brazil already rules the region, but I feel sorry for you. If there's a global crisis with China then capital of Capital will maybe be moved over to Brazil.

Chile is not out clay and was pretty irrelevant in the past
South america was basically the rest of the southern cone, the rest did not even had a good sized army

Oops, when I read it the second time, I thought I said "There book are...". I'm just too tired.

A work of genius sir

>Chile irrelevant.

Pan-Latin American union when?

Mostly because of our size
It's amazing how we managed to not break up like the spanish republics
Anyway its all useless if the nordestinos keep breeding like rabbits

yeah like every single peasant in medieval times? you think the average spaniard in 1550 in spain itself have more rights than the indian in america?all off them where exploited by novility and later burgoise also im spanish btw but catholic monarch where really trying to push rights for the indians becouse they though it was their duty as catholics

What a potential as a nation, just imagine the power of a united latin america, obviously with the goverment chile has

>(((google image)))

search european arts history

Wew our last emperor was also a mason
Really makes you think

We were too poor to afford nigger labour, there was nothing of value here but Spain couldn't let the corsairs stablish a base south of their most valuable colonies in Peru.

Funny thing is the few niggers that came here were captured by natives who bathed them to death because they thought their skin was dirt.

You're the center of technology and economy with the most powerful military. What part are you from? If I may ask, that is.

Actually it's mason the resistence on Venezuela, i like those guys, just imagine if Bolívar dream came true

The separation gave us more seats at the UN and more teams in the world cup.

São Paulo, the economical center
I have a farm in minas gerais too, in the case of a global crisis

>Funny thing is the few niggers that came here were captured by natives who bathed them to death because they thought their skin was dirt.

That's pretty sad. The only blacks here are the more recent immigrants who hail from Haiti or Central America, yet as a child, I only knew of them through the children songs I would hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ecHrdTzWI
youtube.com/watch?v=_TW-wU485oA

Thats true tho, but adopt a system like EU without a central goverment, but a senate *heavy breathing*

>I have a farm in minas gerais too, in the case of a global crisis

That is pretty nice. Lucky.

>Right to marry whoever he wants and not being bred like an animal
>Right to relocate to another part of the country or to
>Owned his lands against a tax or exploited the lands of his lord against a tax, did not exploit the land of somebody else against barely enough food to survive
>Had is own home, did not live with the animals in his master's home
>Did not live everyday with the knowledge that his lord could kill him on a whim
>Was considered a human being, not a piece of furniture

NEVER

I believe euros hate the EU, and why would we want to be ruled by your corrupted elite?

Why not?

Peru and Bolivia are majority AmerIndian people. Redskins.

You shall see the light of a cannibalistic god as a gold halbred slices your head one day.

Solve your own problems pedrito.

We do not want them.

>argentina isn't white

Actually the crowd at the Iron Maiden and AC/DC concerts looked pretty white to me

Canada looks white, the rest are a bunch of shitskins

Chile isn't white. They have a large mestizo population.

Uruguay is the whitest. Argentina 2nd whitest, ironically.

I'm not saying to have a single ruler, just a economical system like TLC but around latín América with a single coin And a senate with every democratic ruler as a part of it, with a moderate that takes the final detitions of it based on votes just like Roman Empire, you get me right?

Wrong.
They have spaniards with indio mix. They have olive skin and they're so desperate for an identity they take the darkest european they know of.
Every genetics test in argentina has indio mix much higher than self reported. Same for south brazilians.

Argentina has five times the amount of white people uruguay has.

Separating whiteness by percentages it's fairly dumb.

Yes I do and it's a bad idea, trade protectionism it's the real reason for our development, otherwise we'll be at the mercy of the anglo capitals again.

Except south brazillians mix with negros, my bad.

>Latin America union based on the Roman Empire

Such a union wouldn't even work under a system modeled after Holy Roman Empire, which was very decentralized. Let alone a centralized union modeled after Rome.

Most of south american countries are really bad at politics. Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela political class are near african tier.

Not sure why some of you guys want to export your retardation.

Maybe you're right, in order to that be a good idea u.s, Russia and china now should fall

>Argentina has five times the amount of white people uruguay has.

Is that because they have many more people. it would make little sense talking about "x" group unless you speak about the group in distributive relation to the whole of population.

Who cares anyways? It's just masturbatory.

Yes I do and it's a bad idea, trade protectionism it's the real reason for our development, otherwise we'll be at the mercy of the anglo capitals again.

This. Mexico was seen as the ideal place to implement "free trade" policies, and instead it fucking wrecked the whole country.

Chile is a mestizo country. and i am ok with this.

t. Chilean

>economical system like TLC but around latín América

Ask ex-French colonies how it's working for them. Look up Franc CFA. It's France that decides the value of the currency much like the US would decide the value of a united Peso.

>And a senate with every democratic ruler as a part of it

Ecuador Peru and Colombia have the Andean Parliament and they can't agree on anything. Even when they take a decision nobody applies it.

Those are solutions that work in developed countries like Europe where people are educated and ready to listen to the others.

Too much corruption and stupid & arrogant politicians in South America who have a diploma worth shit from la Universidad de las Mierdas and who think they know better than everyone.

>it would make little sense talking about "x" group unless you speak about the group in distributive relation to the whole of population.

What?

>The actual number of people don't care.

For example I think the US has more white people (blonde hair blue eyes) than norway.

>el coreANO come perros

Russell Peters is Indian.

>Searches european art in dutch
>2 images on the top are from "afromagazine.nl"
JUST

My gf back when we were living in Europe did a Master's in International Relationships with a shitload of international students. The africans had entered the Master's easily because they all had like 3 pregrads from Nigger University back home and were sons of Ministers and Presidents. None of them had even the level of a European high school student, they had no culture, no grammar, were lazy as fuck and they all failed their first year. They don't accept africans anymore.

My gf's from Colombia but at least the higher class here is highly educated. The only problem is that they don't give a shit about their country, they just want to rob the rest of the population because they're gullible morons.

>He fell for the sacrificial meme.

You can't remove a heart with a gold knife, those are spaniard fairytales.

>chile
>white
this is more acurate

Wrong or only if you are a pedo.
Cuban woman look hot from 12-19. Anything above 20 looks like a fucking train wreck of epic proportions.

>The only problem is that they don't give a shit about their country

You are supposed to impose that concern in the elites by reason or by force.