Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

So recently my workplace decided to outsource most of my job to some pajeets in India, and told us we would be focusing more on "Sales Support" instead of production.

Fast forward 2 months to today, and I found out that I'm being let go at the end of the week.

What do? I was already barely able to pay for rent + utilities while employed, but now I'm afraid I'm going to be homeless. Is there any hope?

>racist loses his job to third worlders
AaaaaaHAHAHAHAHA

fpbp

How am I racist? I have literally only one white friend. Everyone else is is either Asian, with one Hispanic and one mixed Black dude.

get that unemployment money and look for a new job

>I have literally only one white friend. Everyone else is is either Asian, with one Hispanic and one mixed Black dude.
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Surely it justifies his views.

What the fuck America. Just why do you betray your own citizens like that?

how's your boi pucci game?

Swing by a temp agency, get a job in a factory until you can put out resumes and get responses from employers in your field. Tighten your belt and keep your chin up, user. You're a champion.

You will be afraid. You will suffer. You will know true hardship.
You will adapt. You will overcome. You will survive.
You will be a better man.

Spend 10 more minutes whining on Sup Forums.

Start looking for a new job.

You are one of us, we will always be here for you.

Now get to work.

Kys

Live stream Suicide

This. Temp agency is a life saver. And some places pay out that day and some will pay out at the end of the week.

This is solid. Everything this user says is on point. It’s sucks when it happens but you’ll pull through. Good luck.

But I don't want to die.

See above.

Terrible.

I guess I could, but my job basically gave me an ultimatum which I can't agree to, so technically they could say I quit and therefore I wouldn't be able to collect unemployment.

I tried signing up at a temp agency once and had zero luck. I was only able to get my current job through a friend, and even they quit from the bullshit.

I will, but what will I do if I can't manage to land a new one by the time I have to pay my bills next month?

get a new job you literal tard

>say

Quitting has to be put on paper.

Clearly it doesn't because my dad was let go from his job before he hit retirement age, but he wasn't allowed to collect unemployment because his bosses claimed he had quit, and this wasn't rectified until he complained to the Labor Department.

Where do you live? In a city, what city? Or are you out in suburbia?

To clarify, Imagine this scenario:

Boss: "Hey user, we're giving you an opportunity to continue working with us, but you have to adhere to all these unreasonable requests and standards."
Me: "Well, I'm sorry, but I can't do that because xyz."
Boss: "Well, that's too bad. We've given you options, but you're choosing to forfeit your employment. Good day, sir."

Jew York City.

COME HIKE THE AT. ITS WHAT IM DOING SINCE PAJEETS ALL TOOK MY JOB.

Go kys. How hard is it to find another job?

Incredibly hard. After I graduated College in 2004, I went 8 years without getting a job because of a combination of the following:

> Lack of experience and overqualification leading to no-one wanting to hire me at all levels - including low-end jobs, high-end jobs, and even mid-end jobs
> Market issues due to the whole bailout of banks and sheeeit.