The logical origins of whiteness

Who's white?
>The further north and to the west of Europe your ancestors come from, the whiter you are.
>The further south and to the East you go the less white you become.

Are Slavs white?
>A bit, yes, but they are also quite a bit non white, because of centuries of racial mixing with non-white invaders the gene pool has been polluted, think of the results of leaving a coloured sock in a laundry wash of white shirts, afterwards they will still look white, until you directly compare them to an actual pure white shirt, then the damage will become clear to see.

Are Italians white?
>No, a very small number of those in the very north still retain mostly white characteristics, but the further south you go the browner the Italians get, you don't even need to compare Italians with whites to see the difference, they are clearly brown skinned mongrels.

So who are the whitest and therefore greatest people?
>Remember what I said above? The further north and to the west in Europe the whiter people get because of millennia of separation from sub-humans, therefore Nordics and Anglos are of course the whitest of the white and therefore at the very top of the human hierarchy.

Any questions?

green = Caucasian

So you think Swedes resemble Arabs and North Africans?

Nice try Ahmed

Let's also make a difference between "white" as an American thing and "white" as in ethnic European.

In a way SJWs are right, whiteness is an American construct because in Europe people don't really call themselves white. People either call themselves Polish, French, German, Norwegian etc. or ethnic European.

Poles have most pure slav DNA because of Hitler and few other factors, as well as a mix of German on the western side, and mix of Scandinavian on the northern side.

Othern than western slavs have either a mix of Asian or Turk dna.

Good map, although I'd include Belarus into the Definitely white category.

saged and reported

Also why is Kaliningrad white?

Yes, obviously 4 colours is too low res to get it all absolutely right, many parts of blue nations could be yellow and some yellow nations could be red.

It's just a rough guide to the whiteness of Europe and those areas that have seen the penetration of non white genes over many centuries.

And some blue could be brown

Hehe

poles are at best arguably white

Oh, the irony kek

not really

I could go on, Sven. But I don't kick people on the ground. I am truly saddened at the current state of your country. I wish you good luck. You're gonna need it.

>swarthy heavily neolithic-med angloid putting himself in the same category as NE Europeans
cute!

You bastard, you stole my meme
> And you shifted the colors to look like trash

Sorry you didn't make the cut, blame your forefathers.

>changes the argument
do you really really think you are anywhere as white as Finns?

Finland, Britain and Ireland should be yellow too

Public domain.

I vastly improved your concept, raising it to new heights, you can thank me later.

Here's the thread that came before.

austrians deserve to be called white.

It's funny how the "Meds aren't white!" nonsense always comes from "multicultural" countries flags. Britain, America, Canada, Germany, France. Every fucking time.

Meds have contributed more to the western civilisation that you stormweenies pride yourselves on more than any other people. If they're not white, then how sad must it be to have to bask in the reflected glories of non-whites?

Hmmm...

Feel free to use but your color scheme is shit...

you can't handle the answers to these questions

>Slavs are non-whtie

I have whiter skin than you Achmed.

austria is white fucking morons

that would make more sense at least

>white means germanic
why not just say germanic then? that way there would be less confusion and you wouldn't have to constantly have arguments about who is white.

Here lies the answer

Actually of you look at my map it very closely matches yours, in terms of the distribution of whiteness and where it meets brownness, not exactly but close enough, we agree despite the fact that I never heard of Scandi-Atlantis

are you a Liberalist? also is my skin brown?

If Greeks are arguably white, then so are Cypriots as most people in Cyprus are ethnically white.

You leave Drop dead fred outta this

Not bad, a bit too generous with the dark blue there, needs to cut off somewhere around southern france.

I bet your hair is black and your eyes are brown, you have retained some characteristics from your white ancestors, but subsequent pan generational blacking has definitely left its indelible mark.

wtf I love Somalians now.

we don't give a shit about being white, it's just funny how NW Europeans get all uppity when you point out NE Europeans are by all means whiter than them

Better?

>75% Polish
>25% Scottish
Feels good man

I like it, nice work, and I agree your colour scheme works better.

I made a collection of random Dutch people from sport teams all around teh country.

my hair is regular brown and my eyes are hazel but with green and a bit of blue of the outer edges

>autism :this original post

we know for a fact, thanks to ancient DNA, that west Europe, from Andalusia to the Orkney islands, was inhabited by swarthy brown eyed/black haired mediterranoids for thousands and thousands of years during the neolithic

you are the newcomers

well, you are basically a diamond in the sewer my friend, congrats, your ancestors have definitely managed to keep the black gene at bay, sadly you are in the minority, and it sounds to me like you actually don't look Italian at all. Move north and you may just get away with blending in enough to survive the coming race war.

I always knew my Jewish Ethiopian heritage was truly Caucasian. That's why I always mark that as my race.

Yes, bet thanks to much Nordic invasion we have become increasingly white, whereas you have gone down the opposite route, darkening with every generation, literally turning brown.

i dont know if i would call my region a sewer im from Perugia and almost everyone looks very similar to me

Thanks, try this one, got it from last thread concerning migration patterns.

lol, there he is again with the denial
you are the mongrels here mate, we look more like our stone age ancestors than you do

>Sri Lanka
>White

>Kaliningrad
>white

>Russia
>arguably white
>non-white caucasian

:thinking:

finns are swarthy mongoloid subhumans with dark hair and eyes

We may not be all purely white, Be we our the EUROPEAN.

T. Anglo
You were living in a mud hut while ''non white'' Greeks and Italians were building the foundations of western civilization.

>russians
>not white
pic is a russian woman who is whiter than 98.699% of the us white population

>Britpakis
>Francafricans
>Arabmany
>Swedestan
>white
but
>ITALO-ARYANS
>Reino de España
>Republica ROMANA
>Republica Srbija
>HELLAS
>HRVATSKA
>BulgARYANS
>nonwhite
So the creators and defenders of EVROPA are not white?
European natives are not white but browngoloid shitskin immigrants are huwhite?

We may not be all purely white, but we are the EUROPEAN.

Yes, and then the meds got repeatedly blacked and browned, while we got whiter and smarter and went on to dominate the world, they act like niggers and run their countries into the ground.

the only one getting blacked here is you, stop projecting, you are starting to sound like americans

>we are the EUROPEAN.
Nuh uh, you chose pakis and niggers instead of poles and romanians.

Enjoy becoming indian sewage : the country.

>the further north and west of europe you are the whiter you are.

The furthest North-West of Europe is populated by asians...

I was in Rome last week, it is MUCH worse than London, and not helped by the fact that the NATIVE POPULATION are already half black.

>I was in Rome last week, it is MUCH worse than London
PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

The natives of the land you moron. Are pakis and niggers natives? No.

So, this is top tier for you?

Proportions are the most important.

It's useless to be snow white if you look mongoloid.

Holy shit! A fellow black man

DAM THIS IS HOT, HYMNGGHHHH

Slavs are white -_-

pic related

>3 years for kidnapping and raping a 12 year old

jesus fucking christ bongs.

Germanic is as fake a term as white.

There is greater genetic difference between Northern and Southern Germans than there is for Irish and Dutch.

this is how all finns look like but with black hair and brown eyes

Let me fix that for you

FINNS R WHITE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are the British the BIGGEST memers on race next to the Germans?

>Turks
>Arguably white
Delete this post

:D

:O

i really like how great race-scientists always do the line between north-west and other parts of Russia. In real life, most white cities in Russia in Siberia, like Novosibirsk.

ah yes the famous harbor in Rome, just behind Hadrian's villa

PURE BRED ROMAN TAXI DRIVER

How the fuck are Ukrainians more white than Croats or Slovenes you absolute fucking retard

When it comes to skull shape, yes. But they're still not white.

Caucasian =/= white

Ethnic pertenence is about proportions.

Then goes skin tone.

If most of this people don´t fit your standards, you are retarded.

Laurence Fishburne is that you?

your shitposting is sad
the major of your capital is a literal Paki mate

I would also tentatively add that religion also matters on this, if only because the West had a period where they discovered the World in order to avoid trading with the Turks

You’re a fuckin moron. The natives, the ones that built the Roman Empire, the ones we base our civilisations on, that who I’m going in about. Same for the native Anglo Saxons, the Ayran in Germany and surrounding places. It’s like saying natives are the pakis in Bradford. Come on m8

also in north-west more finno-ugric peoples, which are less white than slavs

finns are the newest race in the next elder scrolls game

S A G E