Why are Jews allowed to a have a Jewish state that's free of non-jews...

Why are Jews allowed to a have a Jewish state that's free of non-jews, but any country that doesn't want Jews is labeled "anti semetic"?

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534
loveforlife.com.au/node/4096
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/sex-slavery-–-the-growing-trade-in-israel/
snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.ca/2012/01/jews-and-white-slavery.html
youtu.be/vCp2Kg1Hy2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy vey!

Official reason:

>muh history
>muh oppreshun
and don't forget
>muh six gorillion

Actual reason:
Because they can.

Keep in mind, there are other ethno-states that still exist in the world today.
The mountain kingdom of Bhutan is an independent nation that is racially and ethnically fairly homogenous. Probably moreso than Israel.

Many Pacific Island nations are made from one ethnic group or are demographically fairly close to being an ethno-state. Tonga and Samoa spring to mind.

Because that's the plan. They built their religion on it. But of course if you point that out, they always call it a "forgery" or a "fraud".

Read it, and you will understand.

Reject it as a "forgery", like they want you to do, and you will simply help it along.

educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

hes right /pol. ideology is whats important and elitists are losing the tyrant grip on its money machine of satanic imaginations and occultt symbols. hes a dead man walking

Harold Rosenthal was supposedly murdered for exposing the jewish plan giving an interview in 1976 during which he boasted about how a group of jews are manipulating the stupid and gullible Goyim.

As with the Protocols of Zion, many jews claim that Rosenthal's interview is yet another hoax created by those mysterious and elusive "anti-Semites".

However, as with the Protocols of Zion, what Rosenthal says seems to be true, so hoax or not, it is important to look at it.

loveforlife.com.au/node/4096

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Wallace Rosenthal - 1976-25.4

>tfw no jewess hucow in my cellar with her khazar milkers hooked up to an industrial milking machine

desu there are a lot of non Jews in Israel

>not allowing in Muslim immigrants?
OY VEY THAT'S RACIST

...and furthermore
Europe should refuse to take any more Muslim immigrants until Israel agrees to start taking some too

>there are a lot of non Jews in Israel
Yeah, that's because slavery is still legal there. Look it the fuck up.

Thousands of slaves in Israel, global study finds
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

Sex Slavery – The Growing Trade in Israel
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/sex-slavery-–-the-growing-trade-in-israel/

JEWS AND WHITE SLAVERY
snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.ca/2012/01/jews-and-white-slavery.html

It's funny cause he wrote an article in 2003 advocating ethnic cleansing in Israel. He's actually more radical than the Alt-Right.

Start "browning" up Israel, and watch this fucker quickly change his tune.

>Let's face it, there are no problems in America due to those imaginaery races.

I bet he can make shekels rain from the sky, he is a secret shekel master.
> Shekels for my good soygoys.

But being serious if we can acknowledge the shitness of the situation without ignoring whats causing it.

Why does your government support this leech?

>That tweet by (((Ben)))
Holy shit, I audibly laughed.

Thanks OP.

Agree 100%

>a Jewish state that's free of non-jews

Because Jews think only they are human, that you're not, that they have souls and you do not, that you're a slave whose property is meant to be stolen by Jews, and who's life does not matter compared to their own.

youtu.be/vCp2Kg1Hy2I

Think about how insane it is for Israel to get it's controlled opposition shabbos governments around the world to pass illegal "anti-boycott" laws. Imagine a bureaucrat coming to your house, kicking in the door, and saying "YOU MUST BUY ISRAELI GOODS OR ELSE!"

But then again, most of the West now has (((hate speech laws))) and laws against questioning the Holocaust. So what's one more blatantly totalitarian thought-control mechanism for the pile?

Cause Judaism is an ideology you retard. Why are there hispanic or black Jews welcomed in Israel? Or the fact most Jews are some separate ethnicity from Hebrew descent.

Key word Jew. They tell you what is your opinion should be then, say well you have no right to make are decision.

The funny thing is. Hitler warned about this should the Jews get their own state.

Yea Hitler did not start a war ageist the jews he retaliated.

Shemites are brown. Israel is antiShemitic.

Holy crap. I hate these vernim even more. I hope we will start digging for evidence of this whole bullshit holohoax and debunk it some day.