So what happens when the Russia narrative falls apart?

Do the Dems all an hero and concede 2020? Or just continue scream to racist until nobody believes it anymore? Feels like they don't have many more options left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession#Current_order
youtu.be/N7qkQewyubs
youtu.be/vZrF8kpGj8Y
youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing because nothing ever happens.
RELES THE MEMe

It's happening.

They'll just move on to something else like nothing ever happened and most of the country won't even notice because we're surrounded by actual retarded people

Pic related.

People start going to gitmo

endthread

I want to believe.

to be fair, pelosi is suffering from alzheimers, she probably couldn't tell if it was Bush or Bill Clinton on stage

It already has.

Exactly, OP. That is the nutshell. It feels like it is about to accelerate with the release of the memo.

She looks like a meth head whore dressed for pulling a train at a convention.

The audacity of that cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

I only made it until about 6:30 before I fell asleep for the night. Did anything interesting happen during the address?

Pelosi fail

wow what the fuck

not gonna help you to ignore it. here's the 2020 president.

Some white dude?

Not very progressive is it.
Why not one of those Somalia doctors or engineers or something.

North Korea man raised his crutches above the crowd triumphantly. Hit me in the feels

We know that. The media still talks about ad naseum though. We need the memo to completely kill the narrative forever

>dems have been drilling the le ebil white man meme for almost the entirety of Obamas administration and then some
>suddenly decide to put out one of the whitest, most politically connected and privileged persons to ever earn the 'American Royalty' distinction.
((((((you))))))

he's only white because of the ginger gene. it's like calling an albino african "white".

Those pictures were taken before Trump even started speaking

But he's still not black or brown.

it's a bummer to think that JFK really was the high water mark of irish-american political power, and that was half a century ago

are there many "reds" in america? no. he's a minority.

russia is for dems what benghazi was for repubs. both are nonsense but in the end both will be ridden into the ground and nothing any ever says will convince either side they are wrong and retarded

You can't be a minority if you are white.

too gingery

you cant be white if you're red.

Black parents who's kids were hacked up by Ms13 actually made me slightly feel

How can a souless person be president? He wouldn't be able to oath loyalty to god.

Let me rephrase that

You can't be a minority if you aren't some shade of Brown

you got a good argument there.

>it's a bummer we don't have more communist papists in office
Fuck right off. You catlick niggers were the first to pry open the borders and set the precedent that the world's trash be welcome in our republic.

Joe!

That'll do it

Exclamation Point!

>Do the Dems all an hero and concede 2020? Or just continue scream to racist until nobody believes it anymore?
i really dont know what theyre plan is. I expected them to stop with the silly russian shit and come up with an actual plan by 2018 but i think they really plan on running on the russian conspiracy and calling Trump racist again.

We'll find out soon enough.

>here's the 2020 president.
the drooling ginger? He'll probably get shot like every other kennedy

Nancy ordered the shooting.

And they make jokes about us leafs. Smh. At least we know wtf is going on.

fucking lol
here's yer 0.02 shekels, talmud-nigger

BUT ITS HILLARY'S TURN
REEEEEEEEEEE

uhhhh
but
Benghazi actually happened
and Americans died
because of HRC

WEW
E
W

>pic rel is (You)

Then we're done for. I can't believe I supported these people all of this time. Whites aren't all bad and maybe Trump has a point.

I'm done spamming dicks. The T*rks are the real cucks.

>CNN: Melania wore white to protest her husband.
I thought the women wore black to make a statement about sexual predators? Or was there some other thing going on?

a soy meme ? ? ?
how will he ever recover

Who is the THICC qt standing for Our President?

you won't, you have no spnie

Didn't watch. When was it taken?

i know you believe that, just like i know some dems believe russia rigged the election

>So what happens when the Russia narrative falls apart?
It never will.
95% of media people are leftists and people who watch tv can't think for themselves. It should've fallen apart from day 1. It hasn't....we're in 2018 and it's still continuing. You're overestimating people's critical thinking.

They're going to start a civil war.

Then you kikes will just kill him like his relative. JFK knew you guys were bad news.

>to be fair
if this were fair youd see most of the people at the sotu be put to death

you forgot the cum

Really pissed at those faggot dems sitting for Scalise. Fuck them all

Yeah, during the five minutes between Trump's entrance and his making his way to the Podium. Taken right before Trump began speaking, when half the room had been on its feet, with constant applause from half the room.

Watch the video this really is Pelosi giving orders to the help and orchestrating a "strategy" that made them all look like salty sour fucks.

Yup...
I don't even blame the cocksucking media and leftards anymore..
I just hate my fellow countrymen who abandoned their civic duties to themselves and their Country.
Can't blame a kike for being a kike.. it's his nature. We can only blame ourselves for letting the kike manipulate us.
Ancient wisdom there.

They'll push a new angle. Let's say this Russia meme was BTFO forever. They'll push that "Trump is becoming more fascist by the day". They'll wheel in (((Holocaust Survivors))), and have them describe life under hitler. They'll twist every action he does as the exact actions of a despot.

The frequency with which this happens is startling. Everybody is a drone.

Dude watch the wrap up.. Like last 2 minutes..

They are all giving each other signals and whipping out their phones..I wonder why??
Because they had all their tweets and talking points prewritten and ready to go.
You can see all the party leaders telling their plantation niggers to get to work spreading the counter message.

Remember the election in 1984.... Mondale damn near lost even his own state...

All the more reason to have her fourth in line for the presidency.

Nope....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession#Current_order

They need to stop doing standing ovations at these things, have one at the start and one at the end.

It slows down discussion and gets fucking annoying - it's hard to follow a speech if it's interrupted by this. You used to have to have some really serious shit to get a standing ovation and now they're this common. It was annoying when Biden started them for Obama and it's annoying now when everybody does them for Trump.

Also, Dems are salty retards and losers. Pretty pathetic on their part where they didn't stand at the start and fucked about on their phones. Though everybody has seen they're wankers so I'm not even mad.

They'll double down to oblivion

>this is what conservashits actually believe

Based

Who Wore it Better

>be leftist
>spend the last 30 years dismantling 'white man'
>hail mary a white guy at the last minute... derp

The guy that went on national TV with cum on his lip? ok

That your tattoo? Classy.

man i love CCR. can we make this a CCR thread?
youtu.be/N7qkQewyubs

This memo cannot come out soon enough!

Do it, Don!

hey bb, u want sum cyber?
youtu.be/vZrF8kpGj8Y

Mark my words, you filthy Jew, the day a Ginger becomes president, 1776 will commence again.

ask not what your country can do for you
ask what you can do for illegal aliens

That is the shitiest looking tattoo I have ever seen. It looks like it was done by a retarded 12-year-old with cerebral palsy. I've had a rash that looked better than that.

Kid can't even wipe his mouth after sucking dick

youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg

What happens when a cult's apocalyptic prediction fails?

They make a bigger prediction and get weirder, while everyone else scratches their heads.