What in the fuck did she mean by this???

What in the fuck did she mean by this???

Wow.
So stunning.
Powerful.
[hand clap meme]

>we're fighting for YOU, the little guy!
>Also, we imported some illegal aliens to replace you at your job! Sorry!

>71k likes
wake me up

*joins clapping

>punching old women in the gut on live television? drumpf has gone too far!

dem butt soothing cream sales figures

how is giving working families tax cuts a punch in the gut?

just bots dude

>hasnt even ran for president
>already preparing a time where she's too tired to keep fighting

at least hillary pretended until she collapsed/passed out

Illegals don't get tax cuts, silly faggot.

>rich bitch who has never worked
>who's salary i pay
>telling me that the guy who just restored my work industry
>telling me that the guy who just saved me 2 g on taxes annually
>is punching me in my gut
>tweeted over a smart phone i cant afford
>that i paid for
these people represent no one

Who is this silly hag?

She’s delusional, clearly. DT nailed it last night.

>What in the fuck did she mean by this???

She fighting for her checking account....

>Look how strong I am fighting for you peasants
>powerful

More cash in my pocket is a punch in the gut?

She’s going to consult her ancestors, scalp Drumpf, and then call for a pow-wow with the other leftists. Chief Shits-with-Bull is virtue signaling for her leftist base, who gives a shit

To be fair, demoshit neoliberals have gutted the working class instead.

>Mitch Mccock
His name was Mitch Mccock

Pocahontas needs to lay off the booze

It means she’s tired of Trump winning, so she has to close her eyes and think up bullshit to keep validating her existence and meaning in this world

lol russian bots
russians hate Trump

> working families
She means niggers on welfare.

>Chief Preppingbull

Ha ha Trump will go down in the anals of history as the worst president ever in history

Lol they just say stuff now. It doesnt even have to be true or make sense they just say it

Check. You know what to do.... Every one of you....

No one cares what you think.

Go get arrested for calling your PM a man

>Haha these rural retards don't have ivy league degrees like us
>Fucking blue collar white men you are obsolete and deserve to lose your job
>Also please vote Democrat we look out for the little goy

Ouch, my $2000 tax cut really gut punched my ass. Please no more beatings Mr. Trump.

Dumb fucking cunt.

I think she and others are trying to create an imaginary SotU address where Trump was evil that people who didn't listen to it can believe was the real one.

How smart is the average person? Well half the population is dumber than that.

Unironic cringe.

pocahontas is a proud warrior always ready to do big war on the white man

shes an actual idiot.. they all are. dems should not be allowed to vote by reason of insanity

>mfw my paycheck has an extra $180 today
just like a punch to the gut, elizabeth.

That's fucking unreal.

Punching working famailies in the stomache.

im sick of these god damned democrats always fighting, and their stupid as fuck leaders constantly squeal it
Expel the dumb shits after they get 10 detentions

just like hitler went down as the most evil human being in all of (((history))). makes u think

>leaf

oh you can't think, you're a double-digit IQ numale faggot.

As if Warren, Pence, and Ryan aren't feeding at the same trough. Yeah, you fooled us pochahontas, you fucking idealistic warrior you.

It's hilarious to see these out of touch democrats pretend they're still fighting for the working class.

They couldn't be more delusional.

Proof social media was a mistake

>GROMPALD GLORFFFFF sex tape
>just go to this site you've never heard of and download this exe file :^)

>illegals steal jobs and simultaneously soak up welfare by being lazy
Which one is it, user?

>working for families
>teaches one class, gets $400,000

Like all liberals, she’s a fraud

Checked

both since they are paid under the table in cash

That's why they're all so rich, yeah?

>anals
It's annals you silly leaf.

Both faggot

They steal jobs by doing them for a fraction of the cost then claim their gibs because they are poor enough on paper and happen to be the right shade of not white.

>Picking tomatoes and collecting welfare will make you rich, especially when you blow it all on frivolities like poor people always do

Wow... pwoerfull...

Whatever they make gets sent back to the family memebers that didnt make the trip. Also all of this is tax free and is a massive money drain into mexico.

It means she's going to kvetch with all the colors of the wind

The only fight that bitch ever fought was the one to protect the “Obama legacy,” while claiming to be “for the people,” by protecting profit margins for the greed of elites who in-turn payed for her re-election. Hillary Clinton-lite.

She means she's ready to do the rain dance, ah-lalalalalalala, bring big storm white man's way

She meant the Koch brothers won't stop until libertarian retards run everything.

not trolling, how prevalent is this?
Technically they HAVE to be paid under the table, right? Otherwise they'd have to check for citizenship, wouldn't they?
I don't put it past them but I'd love to have a good estimate of how many do it, if not all

Why is everything fight this, fight that, resistance etc? This isn't occupied France where people are now the Maquis no matter how much autistic chest beating and daydreaming they do. Its not a fight or war, it's politics.

You see, Elizabeth Warren isn't like other politicians. Unlike all those other office holders, she doesn't *really* want to devote her life to the hardships of Washington. She would like nothing more than to just go back to a normal private life and forfeit all her money, status, power and previlige ... but then she looks at all the horrible things that DRUMPF is doing to hard working American families and she is so emotionally moved that she has no other choice but to push forward. She isn't in it for the prestige or because she's a narcissistic power hungry opportunist - NO. She's in it because she just cares about YOU that much.

Such powerful. Many inspiring. Wow.

Does she have a chance to lose reelection?

I love how the guy with the Pepe avi is the only human there.

Id like to punch her in her fucking face

i can't wait until she can't come up with anything and decides to take a months worth of ambien in one night.

What industry do you work for? What has he done to improve it?

Even white people work under the table. It's especially common for nurses and IHSS people and the like.

I'd bet half the people who get paid under the table aren't even illegal. It's just easier and cheaper for all involved.

Amen

here lizzie take these

>memeflag

She's salty white man killed her buffalo.

It's very simple kraut

> work under the table for 3 dollars an hour
> sell drugs for whatever you can get for them
> send money back to family in Mexico
> tell the government you are broke and hungry
> get literally 600 dollars a month in free food stamp money to buy anything you want at the grocery store
> get your housing paid for in a nice affordable housing project in the nice side of town
> optionally: get yourself declared incompetent or disabled and take in hundreds of dollars in cash a month from sssi to do whatever the he'll you want with

You start doing this in 1985, you bring a family member over every so often so that they can do the same thing, then you rinse and repeat until trump is now necessary to prevent some ridiculous economic collapse and the democrats refuse to clap for his speeches because "that's racist".

And that's where we are, and that's also why the shutdown was a joke, the only people who care if the government shuts down are democrats and their base of useless leeches.

Spoken like someone who lives far far away from the ravages of illegal immigration and has no clue.

Pocahontas is now the one selling the moonshine.

She's the last great hope stopping a full democratic implosion. All hands will be on deck to promote her. Wait for it.

>implying these have to be mutually exclusive
wow I truly see the error in my ways now. thanks, user

Holy shit look at that, not even seconds apart

GOTCHA!!!!!! DOLAND BLUMBGFFF IS FINISHED

She's 68. The SOTU was past her bedtime.

Lowering taxes is a punch in the gut to working class families?

>more high paying jobs reentering into the country, not having to work 2 or 3 part time spots
>keeping more money from your taxes
>no obamacare mandate gun pointing at your head
>getting punched in the gut

for fucks sake, and this is the one the progressive left thinks is a genius

They have to do this because the more sane Dems have already left the party. The only ones left are the brain dead.

She is such a dope

>anals of history

Great Freudian slip my man!

didn't she say the same thing at his inauguration?

Projection.

>Which one is it, user?
Guess what. The money they get paid has no significant amount of funds taxed from it.

And they draw from tax revenue by being here and using government programs of all kinds.

As a result they are a significant NET DRAIN on public funds. SURPRISE.

What have you against an one-sixty-seventh Native Indian?

All of the leftists are going to have no excuses when it comes to the immigration deal. Even though I disagree with giving a path to citizenship to all of these illegals, if it means getting the border wall then I'm fine with it. Even today, I hear liberals calling into NPR and complaining about how chain immigration = families and you're basically tearing apart families when you go after chain migration. Funny thing is, how are families going to be broken up if the ones that are here have a path to citizenship? Any further illegal immigrants will be deported without hesitation. Any new legal immigrants will be here on merit. I'm willing to accept the deal even if I don't get everything I want. The left is going to kick and scream and not even come to the table on it. Their partisanship will never be more evident.

both when chain migrations allows them 20 kids, 10 siblings with their 20 kids and 4 abueletas.

why do you think toysrus is out of business? MIRAMIRAMIRAMIRA

She is a delusional bitch.

Both, that "These people pay taxes!" talking point is a load of shit. They file taxes but don't report the vast majority of their under the table income, in order to collect on write offs and qualify for benefits. Its a fucking scam.

>working families
Pandering to the wrong base. Dems represent shitskins and the rich only.

>guys a labor surplus is actually good for you
>you want people to compete for jobs, not jobs competing for people.

usually the men will come work, and then bring their ENTIRE extended family through chain migration and they all are on welfare.

I work in a liquor store bub.

That's not bots. That's the name title of the article they're all posting. Some might be bots but the Tweets are identical because of the article being poated.