Today i will remind them

today i will remind them

>SHALL

Here’s the stone cold reality:

You give gun grabbers an inch, they eventually take a mile.
They react to emotion and think based on emotion. If someone were to shoot up a school with a bolt action rifle, those gun grabbers will then want MORE restrictions. Any of these people who claim that they are not coming to take your guns are lying through their fucking teeth. Don’t even argue, just shut down the argument/debate because they sure as fuck are not going to change their views until they personally come into a situation where they need a gun.

>infringed.

>a nuclear weapon is an "arm"
False, it is a weapon of mass destruction. I guess "Everyone should be able to own any gun they want" sounded too positive so you had to shove a nuclear weapon into the mix to make your """""""""""""point"""""""""""""

Great point. Muh guns culture is strong in the US. Despite all the school shootings and murders by firearm, you want everyone to have one. It works for you I guess.

Other countries want migrants and refugees even if some murder and rape their people. It's part of who they are. Helping each other is what they value at almost any cost.

This is what I like most about America.

The one reason I seriously think about moving over sometimes. On the other hand, race war is more likely to happen in Europe so, you know, kind of a bother to have it start just when I was getting settled in. Be a bit of a bitch to then move back and help out.

But he is right, leaf. See what was up with faggots, there were slogans "we're not going for your children" and here we are now with faggots adopting them and turning them into mentally ill shits

Just gas half the jews

And then you realize that government inertia exists, making centrists the true poison for a society

Whereas the voting population can choose between one form of government or the other, centrists create an environment that allows the gradual slip into the eventual doom of the country

It's a one way street

>adopting
Well before being adopted, they were abandoned. I think they'll have a better life even with gay parents. Having gay parents will not make you gay.

>Helping each other
I'd rather get shot at than raped and blown up by Ahmed.

To each his own.

You should have eaten the cake while it was whole. What a moronic metaphor.

>"Every citizen should have the right to own a nuclear warhead"

President McNuke when?

This. Death by a thousand cuts.

>food analogy
disregarded, come back with a real argument

I can shoot back, if I avoid Ahmed in you lolberal utopia I am arrested and Mohammad gets to shove a light stick of dynamite up my ass while screaming alan Snackbar.

No one cares what you think.
Here in America we have rights.
You're a target and Muslims know this.
Now go beg for your life, unarmed kuffar.

It is a real argument. That the analogy contains food is not.

Americans are going to kill themselves and a couple other countries as well in the next 50 years and all you did to prevent it was some dumb virtue signalling.

what's wrong with food?

This.
The first thing I say is that I'm not giving up my rights just because it would please them personally.
The second thing I say is that I'm not going to be unarmed and vulnerable when a criminal comes to my house; if they want to be unarmed and vulnerable that's their choice and right.
Then I usually laugh at them and call them traitors.

There's no such thing as moderate gun control. Ask somebody who wants "moderate" gun control what they want and 90% of the time what they want is already law the other 10% of the time they're just trying to hide what they really want which is total prohibition.
Posit something "moderate" that would actually produce results. I'm listening. How about firearm safety courses in school? Like drivers ed or sex ed I bet that would produce good results and cost very little but all the "moderate" gun control people shriek OMGzers GUNZ! CHILDRINZ! SKULZ!

Be your own president, son.

The race war is 40 years away. You won't be fighting in it directly. Just stock pile and be prepared to render financial and material support to the cause.

Either it's a right and the government can't deprive you of it without extreme repercussion, or it's a privilege that the government can strike away from you without contest.
Any control measure means it's no longer a right, because a right is not debatable. Violence is the only surefire way to ensure your rights, and trying to deprive a man of his weapons is to defang him and take away all his rights because he can no longer deliver retribution for having their rights infringed.

The only right any man truly has is the right to be dangerous. To the very end, as long as you live, you must be dangerous or you will have nothing. We're peaceful when we're dangerous.Anyone that takes your guns, bins your knives, or otherwise takes away your means of fighting tooth and fang for your own dignified existence, is out to make sure you have no rights.

>"Every 100% european WHITE citizen should have the right to own a nuclear warhead and launch it, exclusively, at non-whites"
FTFY
Ethnocentric anarcho-capitalism

What would be wrong with the right of private ownership of nuclear arms?
Do you have any idea how wealthy you have to be to own and maintain a nuclear warhead? There are only a few families who could afford to do such a thing on the planet and at that level of wealth, they can already build a bomb under the radar if they really wanted. They could just create a compound somewhere in Africa after bribing a corrupt government and claim some nonsense humanitarian business and economic development(nuclear energy would provide a great cover).

Effectively there is nothing a piece of legislation could do to limit proliferation of nuclear weapons. The only reason we don’t have McNukes right now is because it’s not feasible. For what purpose would the Walton Family want a nuclear arsenal costing $300,000,000 a year to maintain?