Name a better main cast

Name a better main cast.

You LITERALLY can't.

LOL. Take this seriously, please.

Dragon Ball Z

while the main cast is decently memorable they all take a back seat to Yusuke eventually and at a certain point in the story are all turned into Yusuke's cheerleaders.

Even in the last arc where Kurama and Manlet are supposed to be important the two of them end up doing almost nothing until the very end.

I like that Kuwabara isn't part of the final arc, he is a human boy and needed to study for college instead of fighting demons in the netherworld.

I'm watching this for the first time right now. At 76 and at first it was really fun and charming. Just a couple of highschool delinquents fucking shit up with spirit powers. But now it's just getting retarded. I hated the Dark Tournament. Worst arc I've ever seen of any show. Ending was even more maddening than the Chimera Ant arc.

Kinda wishing I had watched this at 14 or 15 instead of as an adult with the joy of life sucked out of me.

I came here to post this.

I would have liked if the last arc could have been bleached from existence so no one could take part in it because it's fucking trash and ruins the main cast.

I don't think a cunt like you can appreciate anything at this point.

I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that everyone in that picture, save Kuwabara, is completely ruined by the last arc of the show.

The tournament arc was fine but I hated it as a kid because those cock suckers at CN didn't get the rights to it for years so I was stuck watching reruns till I got sick of it.

The Sensui arc is some of the best Yuyu you can get, it takes a pretty good shonen style show and elevates it a fuck load. Togashi enjoyed writing that portion of YYH so much that he used it as the basis for HxH later. Stop watching after the Sensui arc though my dude, it's terrible.

my man

Hiei life story episode is great

it's whatever, but you also have to sit through Yusuke being a half demon for some reason and Kurama doing nothing but taking up run time in an episode for hours. It's lame as fuck and the entire arc could have been done in a much better way without completely ruining Yusuke's character.

>and elevates it a fuck load.
Yeah, was really elevated by sacred energy which was never mentioned again and yusuke being asspulled back to life through his grandfather miraculously being a demon

I hope that Arc does a YYH fighting game like the Dragonball FighterZ

Sacred Energy of Sensui is the most power a human could achieve, not even Genkai reached that level, Yusuke reaches sacred energy in thefight with Yomi, he has both human and demon energies.

he said stop after the Sensui arc, leading up to the very end of the arc the show gets pretty fucking neat and all the gimmick esper powers are cool.

>a bunch of jobbers and Kenshin, Saito who eventually jobs like mad, Aoshi who fucks off most of the story, Shishio who is incredibly one dimensional, Soujiro who is alright, and Tomoe's fucking useless brother who brings an army of completely terrible characters.

Fuck right off, Kenshin's main cast is fucking useless most of the time.

he's pointing at us

And it's still better than gary stu kurama and edgy bitch hiei

This is certainly one of the best main casts in anime, but Evangelion's and LoGH's are arguably better.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Seriously, what the fuck is a "jobber"? Are you a kangaroo-fucker?

>The Sensui arc is some of the best Yuyu you can get,

LOGH is way better but in terms of shounen you can't beat Ippo.

>LoGH

Most of the Alliance cast kinda sucked. Yang himself is a bit iffy, mostly what makes him a "good" character is the counterpoint he provides to the Empire.

I'm on episode 10. When does it start getting exciting? I enjoyed HxH, and I like Yusuke, but so far I find it a bit boring.

They are not even the best main cast in their franchise

This so much

>nu-male taste

>nu-
>unfunny 9gag-tier image
Fuck right off

This.

What makes Yang good is that he's a nice guy who doesn't like war nor all the killings he commits and has great philosophy

That isn't the part 5 gang user.

>5 raging retards
>best anything
Back to mal with you

I really can't. They all were perfect.

I like how they fucking dropped Kuwabara at just the second he could maybe not be boarderline useless for once. They could have done some cool shit with a sword that can cut dimensions

I know OP was proven a liar and a cocksucker but Dungeon Meshi's main cast is way better than YYH's.

the YYH cast was great because everyone was likeable, even resident edgelord hiei had his soft spots.

So many shonen shows fuck this simple thing up.

Is there a specific order I need to watch Lupin in, or is it just by release?

Faye, Ed, and Ein are all useless after their initial appearances. The whole show should've been the two cool dudes. All the animu clichés in Bebop are why I can't show it to my western-loving Dad.

I'm not even meme-ing

K.

Top notch shounen actually imo

>even resident edgelord hiei had his soft spots

>not vegita
>likeable

Even when I was 13 I recognized a ripoff when I saw it. The main quadro did have a good dynamic otherwise, though. Although it needed more waifu shit imo, and notvegitaedgelord should've been more unique. Also the story fell apart after tourney arc

>muh nostalgia the thread