2x2tv.ru/upload/main/c83/c83771bb2a2bf80014f934cda97895bf.png
youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM
youtube.com/watch?v=B3gG03bh7WA
amazon.com/Pink-Kush-Support-Implants-Specifically/dp/B004J0N0FE
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
i.imgur.com/F0B54Lf.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Fuwa forcing someone to watch Cutieflies breed.

Requesting colors for Neptune and Jolyne.
(Since it's Araki's style, you can go crazy with the coloring)
Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
Jolyne refs: imgur.com/a/wwFqz

Requesting Mammon and Belial as secretaries/office ladies

Requesting someone make his hair black.

Requesting any part of this videoclip made Stardust Crusaders related: youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA

requesting a solid field of lincoln green 800 pixels square

Previous thread:

Requesting Saikawa version of the YGO card "Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring"

Requesting Sanae from Idolmaster CG in "The Naked Gun" movie poster.

Requesting sad and forgotten christmas cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

Anchor:

strawpoll.me/13228577

I'll start working on it in 24 hours.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Sophia in Isabella Valentine's get-up violently raping Tanukichi's beta boypussy with a strap-on; grinning and drooling in psychotic lustful glee as she gets increasingly aroused by Tanukichi's pained screams.

Requesting a film-based mecha musume. You know, with old cameras-like armor, and fresnels, and stuff.

Requesting Reimu wearing this skirt: imgur.com/a/N8MZd
and this top: imgur.com/a/pk2Xd
Possibly with a similarly themed cyberpunk visor and shoes as well.

requesting this exact image

Requesting the situation in the picture or something similar with Hikari and Serena from pokemon running into each other at a pokemon contest with Hikari on top of Serena.
Reference for both: imgur.com/a/7LG6L

Requesting a fusion of the Guren Seiten and Black Rose Dragon complete with shocked Kallen and Aki faces in the foreground

Requesting outfit swap between Fujiko Eto and Haruka.

Requesting Neuroified Re-class.

Request Niiyama-sensei as a nude catgirl with floofy tail singing in a nightclub. Post on /i/ or another site and link it to avoid bans.

Etrian Odyssey 5 is finally getting localized! Requesting necromancer Wiz in celebration.

Requesting Aoba from New Game! with a short bob haircut.

Requesting Onachan biting into a big fluffy creme filled donut and getting the creme all over herself.
Anything else is appreciated, but the lewder, the better.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of the pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Kizuna starring in one of them Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch" images. She's the "hunting hero", but she likes fishing most of all.

Requesting a Kyouko version of EXTRA THICC under the image of Sayaka's thighs.

Very cute, thanks a bunch.

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

>Lincoln green
Are you trying to kill me?

Requesting Tessou in portrait smiling doing a v sign pose.

Picture reference:

2x2tv.ru/upload/main/c83/c83771bb2a2bf80014f934cda97895bf.png

Anchor for the Wamuu pose:158594848

Requesting Shouko drawn in casual wear that you think would suit her.

Requesting Hoppou as a Heavyweight Boxing Champion.

Requesting Selesia Upitiria watching TV and recovering in bed.

Requesting Tamamo wearing Scáthach's outfit and Scáthach wearting Tamamo's outfit, please.

Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei using a fidget spinner instead of her potato mascot thing.

(smiley face made of non-English letters goes here)

Requesting a drawing of this Tamamo.

Pitz in Might Gaine cosplay

youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM

sorry user, can't into faces yet

No problem, this is what I had in mind. She needs time to get better and recover. Thanks drawfriend, have a nice day!

youtube.com/watch?v=B3gG03bh7WA

Requesting Cerberus with an actual doggy tail, or being taken for a walk.

requesting cerberus taking the knot

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Requesting Lucoa ordering another one of these because she keeps losing them
amazon.com/Pink-Kush-Support-Implants-Specifically/dp/B004J0N0FE

You would like that too, wouldn't you? Just like Noire.

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Requesting TSAB version of Magical Slayer Mamika, complete with Intelligent Device and Barrier Jacket

Requesting meaty Mito Ikumi getting literally spitroasted by Souma, dolcett style:
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22

Shit OP.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

Requesting colors for Natsume holding a shark.

Color reference: i.imgur.com/F0B54Lf.jpg

Ta-class getting married!

himawari as the girl and boruto as the dad on the bike

Requesting Tokiwadai Dorm Supervisor with Hunk from Resident Evil in a photo frame next to her bed.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

You meant Nardo, right? Fuck, someone has to do this.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

yes nardo

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Requesting Hakuno being fought over by chibi versions of Tamamo and Nero.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Requesting chibis of Shana and Satania fighting over the last piece of melon bread.

Kirika Akatsuki from Symphogear wearing Hikage's ninja outfit from Senran Kagura.

Bonus points for Hikage in Kirikas gear also!

Akane and Kotarou from Tsuki ga Kirei hugging. That's all.

heh
I didn't even know about these before ...

Requesting this again:

>Requesting Riko Ichinose from Ran->Sem wearing a very skimpy bikini while wrestling an octopus at the beach. Also a bunch of anons surrounding them rooting hard for the octopus!

>Preferably id like the octopus to be winning the wrestling match and putting Riko in a compromising and embarrassing position.

Sorry I missed this, just woke up and the thread was dead so couldn't reply. I like the sleeveless and open chest outfit you got goin on for Chun Li. Would love to see it finished but it's cool if you don't. Thanks a lot man, have a good week.

Requestin for Magane from Re:Creators eating donuts like Shinobu (same VA that's why such strange request)

Nice poses

Just a quick warm-up, so this doesn't count as a delivery ...

That's hilarious.

I don't get it, but it sounds like JADF being as petty as he usually is.

So, just based on this tweet im guessing, he was taking a request, said something in the wwd/another drawthread then someone replied recognizing him, and he got mad?

Requesting Aoi the cutie pie happily eating a pie that has been decorated with the number π

Found it, had to search on fireden. It's almost funny.

Keep your stupid Sup Forums drama on Sup Forums please.

What kinda fag gets mad when somebody is able to recognize their relatively easy to spot style?

Good afternoon!

Requesting Yukine Chris from Symphogear giving paizuri.

Angry paizuri.

How much of a fucking idiot do you have to be to "draw anonymously" as an artist with an identifiable style? As one who tripfags and tries to build up the artist cult of personality shit no less.

Well he apologized for it and admitted it was an overreaction, you all can chill now

Requesting sad Diana fucking her worries away

Doesnt change the fact he is a douchebag really. I was following him on his Patreon but I dont want to support someone like that, even if my unsub means nothing in the long run. The fact something that small set him off is very telling honestly

I want him to draw my waifu, just not getting dicked by an animal or something or having a dick.

Somehow I doubt that you were a patron of his.

I was, though I was only a 2 dollar one so as I said it means nothing in the grand scheme

I might have liked that idea too because his artstyle is good, but for one he sounds like an asshole. Second, I wouldn't wanna risk him drawing something of her and then having his patrons see it to say
>now draw her getting fucked by an animal or something or having a dick
And then he does it because that's the crowd he has. Third, I just can't expect him to not draw beastshit or futa.

Pretty much the same train of logic I had.

Requesting Yamada Elf licking Sagiri's feet.

I had a giggle

That's not Tamamo. That's Arc's original character, Nia.