Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was he right?

Did he actually say that?

Lmaoooo. What a kike loving faggot. Fuck Jordan B Peterson. Only virgins listen to this shit

99% chance it's fake.

fake like the vast majority of infographics the stormfags use - making us look like lying morons.

Listening to a lot of Jordan Peterson since his amazing Channel 4 interview the other week, and his outlook and theories are amazing. Tremendously helpful for me personally too.

But I highly doubt he said that, or if he did, it was probably in a much wider context.

Peterson is just a psychologist
MacDonald was our first Prime Minister
Why does nobody question his quote?
Think about it

Because ol' Johnny Mac was an anti gook alky huwhite male that don't need no monarchy

Just buy the fucking rug. I've got a family to feed.

Chances are he priced the rug to not take shekels from poor people like Sup Forums.

Sort of admirable I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI

So the kike psyops has began??

Jordon Peterson has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany".

but he's totally ourguy user, you just dont want to clean your room

When Jordan Peterson first became popular I enjoy listening to him. Now he's just boring.

based. Nazi larpers have to go away. They are all shariablue shills trying to separate us from other pedes based on racial identity

Daddy says the jews will stop using multiculturalism and stop destroying our society if i clean my room

He is funded by jews, jews dont give away money
He's preaching individualism disguised as personal initiative. You're going to compete with jews working as a collective.
You will lose.

Lurk more noob

fuck that racist asshole. he will be destroyed.

>memeflag