Paddock

Can't speak for anybody else, but I'm not over Las Vegas. What's does Sup Forums have to say?

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/search-warrant-document-names-2nd-person-of-interest-in-las-vegas-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/5_more_indicted_in_oregon_refu.html
eenews.net/stories/1060033433
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11929878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, some British general's name
Hague I believe.

They'd right. Douglas Haig and a woman I believe the article sites. Paddocks gf or something. We've all known, but it's nice to finally see SOMETHING.

I'm not sure what we have that's new, just the ammunition supplier from a Phoenix fun, I mean gun show

Second person of interest was reveled here.

It's like it never happened. Maybe it never did happen. It could have been a massive psycological syntheitc terrorism.

Oh shit
He can't keep getting away with it

They are staying tight lipped about motive. I think it's because he was far Left and anti-Trump. I think he targeted White Republicans intentionally and made an anti-gun statement.

There is no indication that he had a lot of firearm experience and that makes sense given the choice of bump stocks and 100 round surefire mags. Both are known for jamming up or not running well. I think he would have discovered that this wouldn't be the best way to carry out this attack when practicing and learning how to use his equipment. He would also know by then that even if his gun did jam that he wouldn't need 20 or 30 guns.

I think he laid out scary black rifles all over the rooms with bump stocks, bipods and hundreds of ultra-hi-capacity-super-spoopy-baby-killn'-mags, full to the brim with cop killer bullets, to make an anti-gun statement and to kill the very monsters that elected Hitler 2.0.

I wonder if they are hiding a connection with Antifa. That may be why Antifa has disappeared. I know activity and Soros funding decreases in the winter but they disappeared completely. Soros and his buddies probably got a heads up from all the Obama people still at the FBI and DOJ.

So some user yesterday was saying paddock was an og techie and had seen his posts from some early years forums. Anyone else see that

Checked and hailed.

A hit squad comes to the USA as tourists.
Is told to purchase weapons from paddock who brings a selection to choose from.
Decide that offing paddock is easier than leaving witnesses.
Get interrupted by the Mexican with coke bottle glasses.
Decide that chaos may offer an opportunity to flush out the target.
Shot fuel tanks to create distraction-doesn’t work
Shot crowd instead - does work.
Escape to get target
Fail.
Leave town mission failure
Original target begins to purge Saudi Arabia.

Either it was an Islamic attack and FBI didnt have an to answer the question as to why they were investigating the fake news Russia story, instead of stopping real criminals. OR it was a Zionist motivated attack and that is too uncomfortable for all the Jews in the deep state/govt. So they will ignore it and wait for everyone to forget. Not sure which one, leaning towards Zionist motivation, the longer it takes without any info.

I don't trust a word the FBI says on anything, the FBI is destroying certain evidence and at the same time the FBI is manufacturing evidence, FBI officials at the top are corrupt, not loyal to their spouses and certainly not loyal to the country, taking $100s of thousands from Hillary while at the same time "investigating" Hillary

It'd be nice to know in future what the local cops in the Vegas police department really think of the situation

They found a box with Haig’s name on it, likely ammunition or magazines. He sold ammunition (possibly tracer rounds) and “reloading supplies” (magazines?) to Paddock. That’s all over the news today. He sold ammo to Paddock weeks before the shooting, so the FBI wanted to talk to him.

Interestingly, nobody talks about the guy who sold Paddock a rifle on the very afternoon that he checked in to the Mandalay Bay: Jonathon “Skipper” Speece. That rifle was not found in the hotel room, nor does it appear in the inventory of Paddock’s home arsenal—it just plain vanished. Speece, the guy who sold it to Paddock on the day he checked in to the hotel, was also Cliven Bundy’s bodyguard. When everyone around Bundy got arrested, Speece did not, and he in fact commented to the media about the others getting arrested. When the Paddock shooting went down, Haig got named as a person of interest for selling ammo or mags to Paddock weeks before the event, but not Speece, who sold Paddock a missing piece of evidence the day he checked in to the Mandalay Bay.

I wonder why that is.

Our whole goddamn country is corrupt. Every institution is corrupt.

Excellent point user

Here’s Speece being “questioned and released” while people around him end up arrested and indicted in re the Oregon stand-off in 2016:
> Jonathon Skipper Speece, who has identified himself on Facebook as Cliven Bundy's bodyguard, said he was recently questioned and released
oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/5_more_indicted_in_oregon_refu.html
Here’s the same guy not getting arrested in Nevada, 2014, the first stand-off:
> Jonathon "Skipper" Speece, who serves as head of security at Cliven Bundy's Bunkerville, Nev., ranch, said this afternoon on Facebook that Eric Parker and Steve Stewart were also arrested by the FBI.
eenews.net/stories/1060033433

Here’s the same Jonathon “Skipper” Speece selling Paddock a now-missing rifle on the day Paddock checked in to the MB:
> A gunsmith at the store revealed Paddock was "calm and normal" when he bought the weapon at around 3pm on September 28.
>The worker, who goes by the name Skipper Speece,
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11929878

Information and documents are about to come out.

If I were any investigating agency other than the FBI, or if I were the IG for the FBI, I think I would want to know why Speece is not a “person of interest.” I would think the same guy turning up over and over, in 2014, 2016, and 2017, in major cases involving the FBI might be of very great interest indeed. I might wonder what support, advice, or encouragement he might have given Paddock and the extent if their acquaintance. I might really want to know where that missing rifle went and when it went missing.

I can imagine a reason why the FBI itself might not ask those questions, but I think the LV Sheriff and the FBI IG are probably deep in thought over one or two of them.

Andy Strassmeir comes to mind

This
H
I
S.

T H I S
H
I
S

(((Spoopy)))