JoJo Thread

What will Joubin do with the Rokakaka?

Other urls found in this thread:

live.line.me/channels/21/broadcast/3605434
pscp.tv/jojomovie_jp/1RDGlZNndgjxL
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WQO1gEI9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shove it up his ass and turn into a woman to try to get josuke to spare him in exchange for fuck

The JoJo Movie "Pompadour Kickoff Event" is being streamed live here.

LINE Live: live.line.me/channels/21/broadcast/3605434

Alternative Stream: pscp.tv/jojomovie_jp/1RDGlZNndgjxL

Josuke

Looking foward to the Rohan OVA

why are parts 5 and 6 so bad? neither of them have any redeeming qualities and both endings were shit.

Why does Star Platinum have its own voice, but can only say Ora?
Every other stand that's completely controlled by their user, just talks like their user.
The only other one is Magician's Red, but it only makes birb noises.

Looks like the end of the event.

because it's funny??????

no

Sell it to the immortality industry to take the Higashikatas from millionaires to billionaires. Gotta keep climbing, even if you're born into affluence it's still ground zero.

>mfw people unironically think this
Why do people speedread?

>Not liking something makes you a speedreader
It's a stupid and dull opinion but fuck off with this shit

kek, lemme guess, this guy is a DiUfag?
You only see tard levels like this from part 4 and part 8 fans.

Most Part 8 fans I see like 5 and 6 as well, it's usually 4 or 7 fans I see shitting on 5 and 6.

Part 8 fag here, I prefer 5 & 6 more than I do than 4 & 7.

Part 5 fans seem to shit on 3, 4 and 6 really hard.

Not a huge fan of 3 or 4 but 6 is spectacular.

Good taste.

I'm in the same. I have a lot of love to give for part 6.
Albeit I do think 7 is best part in general even if it's not my favourite. I do think 8 will overtake it though.

I really don't like part 4 that much, the first half just bored me and I'm not a fan on Josuke.
But I know that's just personal (shit) taste.

But that's the joy of Jojo. Every part has a very distinct flavour and that's what keeps it very fresh for me.

It's odd when I remember how close actually are to the movie. Despite the fact I still feel very much in the dark about it.
Hope it gets a screening in the west
If the ace attorney movie got one, this is a given, right?

so vento aureo anime was ever confirmed or are you guys just assuming we will get one someday, some user said they're gonna skip it totally which sounds retarded

No it hasn't been confirmed, it's only been 6 months since the DiU anime ended so there's still a while to go. DiU BDs sold really well though, which makes a GW anime likely. And they won't skip it, 3-4-5 are considered core JoJo in Japan, everything before and after is less popular than those 3. If they started at Part 1 and not Part 3 then they aren't skipping anything.

Reminder that part 4 is 39 episodes so it's going to take longer for all the BDs to come out.
Be patient, part 5 will come.

It was also because they decided to have 3 episodes per BD.

>Jojo Pt4 v12 adds 256 BDs, total 6,811.
almost

Part 5 has cool fights, a good main crew (except giorno) and cool stands
Part 6 has best jojo and best villain

how many episodes do you think part 5 will take? it's 17 volumes so should be same or would the excessive amount of fight scene make a differencce?

Great taste.

39 episodes/4ish chapters per episode would be perfect.

To save his son.

39 was too short for DiU but perfect for 5 and 6. 4 was 174 chapters, 5 was 155 and 6 was 158. Compare this to 3, which was 152 and got 48 episodes. 3 is hard to do in 39 since it has so many small 3 chapter fights. Fights in 5 and 6 average like 8 chapters each so it's far easier to adapt since you can do like 4 per episode. The 3 chapter episodes in the SC anime were too slow, the 5 and 6 chapter episodes in 1 and DiU were too fast but the 4 chapter episodes in 2 were the most consistently well paced, so hopefully they go 39 for 5 and 6.

pizza mozarella pizza mozarella rella rella rella rella

Why was the last thread deleted?

shit taste m8

Probably because of all the spam.

>except giorno
No

This sounds pretty fair.

I'd add that Part 5 has the best stands and by far the best minor villains, but that Part 6 has more interesting fights and more interesting conclusions to them.

And that Part 5 has the best relationships of the crew with each other, but Part 6 has the best relationships of the crew with the JoJo.

reminder we have reached endgame

If Part 5 is released in January do you think the Part 5 Anime will end by December 2018

Yasuho doesnt deserve to be yamcha'd

Okay Sup Forums
Araki brought a Snoop Dogg™ weed pen and is too stoned to write more.
He wants you to write Yasuho's death.
How do you do it?

>Hardmode: No "Don't do it".

She would later die of a cold

she uses the rokakaka to save beanman

For sure, it's practically guaranteed to be 39 episodes since it's both shorter and more fast paced than Part 4, which begin on the 1st of April and ended on the last week of the year.

>Rai and Yasuho fuse to become Raisuho Hirozuku
>Gappy's dearest love and most hated enemy all in one

>by far the best minor villains
But user, p7 has Ringo and Wekapipo

I think we are going to get an announcement on August/September and it being released in Jaunary. Maybe they we will take a 2-3 month break between one coeur

Unlikely, they'll probably just do it as one batch of 39 again.

Ringo is good but incredibly overrated, and Wekapipo spent more time as an ally than a villain.

Maybe but hopefully with more time they would outsource some episodes to DR Movie

Magenta Magenta's good too

pleb

Not sure if this has already been mentioned here but the pages of JJL Chapter 51 was out of order on batoto. Though kewl finally fixed it.

Magenta Magenta is so underrated

Was he ever fished out? I doubt he went unnoticed in a public canal in a major American city for too long. He have lived assuming his stand keeps him from starving to death.

He can't think anymore.

I honestly think Part 8 has the best minor villains now.

I just realized that California King Bed is based on the Rihanna song. I even have the album and completely forgot about it despite listening to it like a million times back in the day. That was such a random name for a stand though.

Someone post that lewd pic of bossu in a bed where his pubes look like a vagina

He was doling out modern music names early on in Part 8 then dived right back in to classic rock. We got Born This Way too (even though it was originally Going Underground) and it wouldn't surprise me if Holly's Stand ended up being Radio Gaga to link Kira and Kyo's Stands with a shit pun like so many other Stand names in JoJolion.

>158696011
>come back to these threads after a month to discuss the new chapter
>one good thread then back to jerking around instead of participating in discussion
Out of all the generals solely being kept alive by autists, this one needs to go the most.

I'm agreeing but Araki has to keep the standard up. Art 8's minor guys have the mix of just enough backstory / fleshing out like in part 5, but have the connections from part 7. Seeing Aishou pop up in the container and seeing Damo's gang actively be around the town.
Then there's wankers like pic related that despite being a dude of the month, are pretty interesting with that part 3-like weirdness..
JJL feels like Araki's pulling everything together.

>Born This Way too (even though it was originally Going Underground)

I vaguely remember the stand page that made the stand Born This Way but the dude on the bike's name Going Underground.
Am I going mad?

Well, the entire Higashikata family has 'king' on their stand's name and California King Bed's lyrics describe how even though Daiya 'had' Josuke, he was still far from being truly hers. I don't know if it's random, but I think it matches.

Araki clearly has some idea of lyrics in what he references. Vitamin C and I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do the Walking fit together too fucking well for it to be coincidence.

Where's Comparison-user? Did he die? I crave for more BD comparisons, but he seems to have vanished from the face of the planet!

danke

Personally i really like this narration of Purple Haze Feedback:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WQO1gEI9U

>7 views
I like shilling my garbage too

Yeah those parts are 5/10 at best but they have some redeeming qualities. Part 5 has great stands and part 6 has creative ways of using a weak stand that Jolyne has (that mobius strip trick was great).

Not narrated by me

>Shit taste detected

Both have their ups and downs but neither of them are the worst parts.

Why is that Joseph and Jotaro are in multiple parts while based Josuke was forgotten after 4? Will we ever see him again?

Narancia just cooked me a calzone.
He's so wonderful.

Nah man there just a bunch of poopy caca gay propaganda you have bad taste

No Josuke in part 9.

Is there any reason as to why Jotaro says DIOS stand "the world" when stopping time rather than just "time stop"?

Just finished Part 6. JEEESSSUUUSSSS.

The fuck was this? I don't understand. I'm sad that everyone has lost who they were. this feels like shit. WHAT.

From the Kira My Hero interview.
>With Kira's death, I wanted to make Morioh seem "eternal". In my mind, Morioh just stayed the same, so things such as "what happen to Josuke afterwards," aren't that important. Amoungst all the bosses in the JoJo series, I love Kira best.

takes less time to say two words than three.

speed king needs to shave

is this the new trees
where is treefag anyway? I need my reminder today.

don't worry, I only need to post it once because it's already FUCKING CONFIRMED

Wait just a fucking minute.
If the enemy uses trees to move and attack others with its ability, would it be possible for him to move the Lone Pine?

If they find the Rokakaka branch or tree it's attached to, could he move it elsewhere alongside a bunch of other trees to someone like Jobin?

We do see him again. He gets a better stand and a sailor outfit later.

My fucking mind

What's with the fucking hands here
They're fucking massive
Just look at the thumbs compared to their face

could work

is it certain its a person attacking them? maybe the land is pissed off

Bean man is the main villain
screencap this

Don't mind me, I'm just posting literal perfection.

Koichi ?

why this dammn manga need to be this gay ?

>gay
>Sex: Useless

pick one

Why are the main villains sexier than the protagonists?

>Current year+2
>Still not gay