Some more character art

And the promo art.

Is she supposed to be so hideous?

>Mai Nakahara

Makes up for everything

Which story is this gonna be again?
About the one with the confessional?

What the fuck

The one where Rohan and his assistant go to the millionaire village in the mountains and you can only live there if you pass their test and it's ruled by mountain gods or something.

Have you not read Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe?

That's a crazy improvement

I'm looking forward to it, but I still wish they'd picked another one. I know they chose Millionaire Village because it's easy to animate with minimal motion but I wish they'd do the Tonio one or the one with the corpse that won't stop bleeding. Maybe even the cellphone insect one.

It's to be expected really, OVAs don't have the time or money constraints a TV episode does.

Which Rohan story is that supposed to be again? The one where he hears a man in a confessional?

Who the fuck are they?

Millionaire Village I think

Editor and butler. The other mains. One has a heart attack too.

I wish they'd adapt Rohan au Louvre. It was GOAT.

>Part 5 teased at the end of the OVA
I'm so ready.
Rap/progressive rock/opera OPs please, in that exact order.

I wouldn't really call it an improvement, it's just different.

>>Part 5 teased at the end of the OVA
Don't fuck with me, is that confirmed?

A man can dream
I think it's a distinct possibility they'll have at least something, since it's a 'thank you' gift for the fans cool enough to buy all 13 BDs

This is absolutely disgusting, just like post Mid-Part 4 art style.

Not really, the TV design grew on me. Meanwhile the nu-Araki art faithful one in the OVA looks like garbage. But I fucking hate Late P4 onwards Araki style so I'm probably in the minority here, seeing as this is faggot and moeshit central these days.

>for the fans cool enough to buy all 13 BDs
I will never understand this.
Why would you buy a BD without intending to get all of them? Like, what the fuck is the point?

I dunno, some people buy BDs while the show airs, so if some shit happens and they don't like it, they just stop buying

Why buy ongoing? That's just asking to get fucked if shit goes south halfway through.

Mostly people buy ongoing shit either because they REALLY like the waifus/husbandos or because there are promotional tickets for seiyuu concerts bundled with the disc. After all, the industry mostly profits from smelly NEETs and fujos. Even the most acclaimed and popular shit rarely sells more than 10.000 units per disc.

Looks fine to me. That's what it looks like. Though the lips are perhaps a bit exagerated, even for part 7 style.

I think the rights are different for that one since it was a part of a series of comics about the Louvre for their expo.

When is this coming out?

Rohan looks much, much better with angular facial features. OP's is too generically masculine, it just doesn't fit Rohan's character.

I agree with with this artstyle the cheekbones are gone and this is nothing short of a tragedy to me.

Why does the consensus seem to be that we will skip parts 5 and 6 as far as anime goes and jump right to 7?

Sometime this year.

First time I heard of this. Seems like a load of bullshit to me. From what I heard part 5 is very popular.
I wish it were true though, part 7 is the best Jojo part for me.

28th

Whenever I see any discussion of the next jojo anime to be announced more often than not it's part 7 and not part 5.

I enjoyed part 7 manga more but because of how crappy part 5 scans are I want to see a part 5 anime more.

>Why does the consensus seem to be that we will skip parts 5 and 6 as far as anime goes and jump right to 7?

Too many retards in the Jojo community

Part 5 will be the most patrician and memetic one yet because it's weird fight after weird fight with little to no breathers.

i think it will be cool cause gold experience isnt a super GAR stand like the previous two.

>they are not actually skipping part 5
damnit..

Normies will latch onto Bruno and especially Mista, because Mista is cool. They will probably go insane at King Crimson and spend weeks between episodes discussing the same shit Sup Forums discussed for years. The part that will suffer from adaptation is 6, since the middle detention center part is pretty weak until the Pucci/Green Baby fight. But in manga it's like 50 chapters, or 3 hours, while in anime it will be a whole cour. A lot of people will fall off during that time and miss arguably the best ending in the series.

>skipping one of the best parts
>especially Nipland's favorite

>part 5
>one of the best parts
whatever floats your boat i guess..

Guess thematic writing combined with frantic action proved to be too complicated for you, mister speedreader.

Heart attack you say?

Of what

June

Some also buy if they really like specific parts. Like, for SDC, Dio's World sold better than some of the earlier BDs.

i like all the parts and hope they are all animated

>Buying Dio's World's BD
I don't have an angry enough KC for this. I like David's overall work with the series and I'm glad they have some budget, but those BDs didn't fix shit.

Yeah, but people preordering didn't know it'd be that bad. It's just that Dio's World is a much more memorable and interesting arc than a lot of the fillerish middle arcs.

>best crew
>best fights
>some of the coolest looking stands
>best story up to the Coliseum
I bet your favorite part is Battle Tendency, too

Yeah, I know. Still pretty sad that a good adaptation that will probably go all the way through the series is just very good, not amazing. I hope in 10-15 years someone readapts the series in OVA format, but, then again, many things in this current series are fucking GOAT and will be tough to top. Feels pretty bad that we'll probably never get a complete, unbeatable brilliant JoJo adaptation.

I don't recall her looking this bad.

>hurr my favorite parts are 1 and 3
>my favorite character is jojo :3

Go die please.

>world over heaven is still not canon
>but we'll just look over the fact that Gio exists
>we'll look over the fact that at no point do we see specific people get shot with the arrow but the have stands and it is later explained that they were shot..
>dio fights gio's stand in WoH
>but it's not canon
>had a kid while in a coffin I guess because reasons

>likes the shittiest stand
>spouts schizo garbage
I'm not surprised

Can somebody help me try to understand what this user just posted?

It's just NisiOisiN practicing before writing the new Monogatari story. Don't you recognize the style?

Better quality.

>part 5
>bad
Speedreader spotted.

Part 4 was not what I was expecting, but i enjoyed it anyway it was more like Koichi's Bizzare Adventure

also Rohan Kishibe was my favorite character aside from Kira

Part 4 gets much better on rewatches/rereads because you don't think about 'where's da plot?' during the first third. It's a very enjoyable ride.