Can we all just get along?

White ladies have a right to choose a gentleman of they choice. Come on now basement dwellers, let the best men have all the white ladies.

That's a nice pet she has.
Good back.
Strong legs.

Is there something wrong with the english language?

These hoes they be flossin with a jammy, ya her?

No
Gas the Kikes, Race war now
Sage

I bet this triggers you

dat ass

Why do black bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive black woman with a white man?

Back in H.S. I dated a 9/10 black girl for a year that looked like pic related. EVERY FUCKING TIME we went out in public we ALWAYS got approached by angry black "men". Theu would either yell at me for being an ebil huwite rayciss stealin their wimmin or, more frequently, they would try to approach her to either 1) yell at her for being a race traitor, house n****r, coon...etc. or 2) try to convince her she is just being brainwashed by her oppressor/slavemaster.

Usually we just ignored them or laughed them off but if they persisted, she would tell them that she would've considered dating a black guy if they knew how to step up and be a real man. They would usually respond by sputtering incomprehensible expletives and retreating with their tails between their legs.

You can pretty much see the exact same behavior any social media platform of a well known black woman who is 99% of the time with a white man.

So what gives black bois? You talk nonstop about how black "men" so strong and confident yet when you lose your most desirable and successful women to white men you turn into angry racist sniveling cowards. Why can't you handle losing to better men? There's nothing wrong with losing but at least do it gracefully.

Do you little white cuck faggots seriously think you can compete with the alpha black GODS?? Virile African bulls with the WARRIOR GENE will fucking destroy you in the dating game just like we would destroy in any physical confrontation.

You think your tiny little shrivelled up pink dick will ever satisfy a woman? LOL!

Your only chance of getting pussy is getting rich and finding some middle aged Chinese gold digger who will settle for your shit genetics while she cucks you on the side.

tl;dr enjoy your genocide, white cucks

Nigger, I'll show you a warrior gene.

Here is your (you)

Ouch. Did he die?

Having a black boyfriend is the best way to "get back" at your family, I would say that most white girls who are dating black men are girls who came from broken households - where no father figure was present.

The mother-daughter relationship is the most toxic relationship on planet Earth, if you want to get back at your white mother who raised you on only 1 salary in a single-parent household which meant you could only afford to attend Community College and your family car was a 1998 Toyota Corolla.... get a black boyfriend and rub it in her face

Shes dead now

You may need a glass of water for this one. I'll let you in on a little secret, user.

Black balls are far superior at making semen, being able to hold 4x more than white men. Their sperm is also more dominant, easily beating white sperm, which allows them to always fertilize the egg.

Their cocks are also much bigger, easily able to push their heads right up against the woman's cervix. Allowing their seed to be shot directly into the womb. After they are finished filling the fertile woman, they slowly withdraw their thick shaft and head. This allows them to scrape any other males semen out of the vagina.

Often they will keep the woman pinned down, as a way to make sure no other males attempt to mate. They keep their penis at least partly inside the woman, while holding down her arms. This arouses the women to no end, causing her to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. These orgasms pull his sperm even more quickly towards her soon to be fertilized egg.

White women know this, it's completely natural for women to sense the dominant males. Unable to control themselves, their vaginas quickly lubricate in the presence of black men. I mean how could they not? The idea of a huge powerful black man deep inside them, must drive them crazy.

White women long to be filled with black cum, because they know it's superior. They dream of being bent over, with a black man stretching their pussy like no white man could even dream of doing. Watching as all the little white men cower in fear, as the black man claims what's rightfully his. White women are proud to take black mans DNA, and grow their babies inside their round little tummies.

The true purpose of limp dicked keked white males is to serve black men as effeminate castrated sissy maidservants and help raise the next generation of mixed race children to be a super race.

>I dated a 9/10 black girl
stopped reading there, kek

When you realize what modern white women want are intellectually inferior males....

You sure are angry at my bleaching black qts.
That's why I'm a winner and you're a loser.

Is anyone getting a captcha problem or is it just me.

How frail is someone that claims to have a warrior gene when he is about to cry at the first slap they get?

Despite all the propaganda on your favor 10/10 black women would rather go with average white men than the best black men. Start crying on that "warrior".

I've been fucking black women for years, black men are welcome to white women, I'm not interested in them any more.

>When you realize what modern white women want are intellectually inferior males....
Superior alpha males you mean

Keep em

I run through black pussy everyday.

Based white guy out

Stop using legacy captcha, silly wh*Toid

that fucking ass desu

I don't understand why decent looking white women always hook up with the ugliest dindus they can find. I've seen some decent looking black dudes (no homo) but they're always with other black women.

The only reason white women like niggers is b/c they project physical strength through intimidation and shitskin violence.

but it's not power. it's bullshit posturing that they eat up b/c it feels real.

and when their other options are basicily the same thing at the low end of the white spectrum, or a more or less mild mannered white boy, take your pick.

Make half white half black babies.
They'll fuck whites too.
This is how the black race ends.
I care not.

*monkey noises*

I smile when I see roasties with their nigger pets, it signals the conclusion of their age-old bloodlines, while mine will live on and I won't get raped and killed some day.

Natural selection at work.
The most vile and mentally weak cunts are beaten and raped whilst removing themselves from the gene pool.
Not too fussed desu, I do feel bad for the mutts though, they actually dindu nuffin

I remember that. Bitch broke her neck cause black people don't drink milk cause it rasis

why are even meme flags allowed?

>These copypastas
I'm betting it isn't even a turkroach
mininum level shitposting
git gud

>gentleman
>gentle
>man

oooof thats fucking brutal tomfoolery

>of they choice
ayyo i be sayin dat troo shit too they a lot of thing to be done that it do too but do

Tell why do both black and the mixed chics both drool for the white cock. You can see it in their fucking eyes practically begging plz masa just once I wont tell anyone.

Sage
listen up shlomo goldstein
you and your kind have no power here
so fuck off

lulz
At least we can get rich without Jews.

>those cuts on her arm

This girl is clearly mentally ill and harming herself

more niggers geting rekt, please

It will be funny watching their kids working for the Whites, Hapas, and Asians with their so called superior genes.

Stupid THOTs giving the Jews their slave class without a fight.

this one is from Israel

Patrician taste senpai

the worst is when they try to come back to white guys after being blacked i hope we find technology that can tell us the race of sexual partners a person has.

Oh, BMWF pairings are awesome, because they work like a natural filter. All the thots and women with shit-tier genes for intelligence and analytical thinking capabilities will flock to dindus, which pretty much takes them out of the dating pool for white non-cucks. Which is a good thing, because with women it's harder too notice if you are dating a "lost cause" (they tend to be similarly shallow, and once you noticed that your partner is a lost cause, it might be too late already) - but if you meet one and know she was dating a black male (despite the statistical evidence of it being an incredibly risky/dumb idea), then you can already dismiss her as a candidate.

Niggers not are humans.

Both can go back to Africa and await their impending genocide. Sage.

If you choose to mate with a smelly gorilla that is your right How it does not fall under beastiality laws is beyond comprehension. Let us pray that your are killed by the savage baboon