1. What is your favorite anime?

1. What is your favorite anime?

2. How many times have you seen that anime in its entirety? No skipping around, no looking up only your favorite parts or scenes; I mean how many times have you sat down with the intention of watching your favorite anime from start to finish, every episode in their entirety, and actually did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXpGVuaQwXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Parasyte

2. Only once. I can't enjoy watching the same thing twice unless there's been at least a decade between the viewings and I manage to forget the important plot points in that time. I did that recently with Evangelion, was nice.

1. Dragon Ball

2. I've seen it around 6-7 times in its entirety. Nothing can quite replicate the sense of adventure and fun that DB has. But I'm an oldfag so I've seen it that many times over the course of around 20 years.

1. FLCL
2. 10 times

Out of all things, why Parasyte? It's such an oddball choice.

>Dragon Ball

You must be 18 or older to post on this website.

Fuck off.

LOGH
3 times

gintama

watched it twice altho i rewatch some episodes and scenes every now and then

can't really decide which scene/ep are my favorite but this is my favorite op

youtube.com/watch?v=iXpGVuaQwXo

One piece.
Seen it twice (till about before dressrosa arc)

I'd like to add I hate rewatching things . So rewatching means it's good (for me )

TTGL

4 times. I don't want to ruin it,

1. Akikan
2. Lost count. If I don't watch an episode a day, I feel like I wasted my whole day.

1. Symphogear

2. 5 times

Dezaki's Takarajima.
3 times.

Giant Robo is a close second, and I've seen that over a dozen.

Newfags and leddit.

Good taste

Kino no Tabi
Four Times, will probably be five come Christmas

Tatami Galaxy

Twice

chrono crusade, saw it twice

I'll bite. TTGL >>> Giant Robo. Also Ashita no Joe is the best Dezaki work. Get your head out of your ass.

serial experiments lain, twice

1. Haibane Renmei

2. 3 times

1. Haruhi
2. 4-5 times or maybe more

Ueki no Housoku

3 times. Nothing special about it, but it was my favorite shonen when I was a teen. Rewatch just for the nostalgia.