Shingeki no Kyojin

Should there be more MS scenes?

Sasha doesn't deserve more bullying

Sasha does fuck all and Mikasa is barely even more of a character. Less of them both and more of everyone else, except Armin, would be an improvement.

I want mechanic Eren to pump my gas.

Falco is best shota

why was this the best fanart idea ever oh my god eren in a JUMPSUIT

Anyone got any of older Eren crossdressing?

Soon

Is MS a thing

Nobody really gives a shit about Ackermans being titan freaks? I think this was supposed to be a big deal.

Either Zeke or Eren should have been a girl. Big sister Zeke or little sister Eren would have made the series so much hotter.

We knew like for the entire manga that they were special snowflakes senpai

I quite like the idea of Zeke lusting after his otouto, personally.

>Nobody really gives a shit about Ackermans being titan freaks?
what makes you think that?

Will Gabi ever notice him?

>Zeke giving Eren advise about girls
>Zeke then embarrassing Eren in front of the girls after Eren follows his advice

>Zeke offering to take Eren on a night out as brothers
>It's a karaoke bar
>Zeke gets up to sing
>Selects a duet and waves his otouto over

>Eren using the urinal
>Zeke deliberately using the one right next to him even though the rest are unoccupied

>Gabi is compared to Eren
>Falco has a crush on Gabi like Mikasa has a crush on Eren
>Gabi has a crush on Reiner, who was a weak little bitch when he was a trainee, like Armin, also has massive asspulls like Armin
>alternate Eren has a crush on alternate Armin
>Reiner most likely doesn't feel the same considering the massive age gap
>Armin and Eren will fight
W-What did he mean by this?

I declare it a thing now

But that's forbidden love

It wouldn't be as fun if she did.

>Gabi has a crush on Reiner,
She doesn't, he is just her big cousin

was this actually in chugakkou?

The very last chapter

>Zeke posts a selfie of him with Eren laying his head in Zeke's lap asleep
>caption is "sweetheart sleeping

I wonder if all of the 104th now are squad leaders. I not I want Mikasa to be the leader and Sasha her right hand man. Her instincts can be put in good use with her.

>Animated Kenny next year
Hype levels rising.

Not really the same thing as literally being made from your enemies.

Nobody talks about it

>implying EM will ever get promoted after their serumbowl chimpout

Why is she so cool

She has a huge crush. Cousin love isn't illegal in Japan or too taboo.

Why am I loving this?

This
If anything others will get promoted and they'll be separated into different squads.
>inb4 Flocke gets a squad

It got talked about when it was revealed. People got over it pretty quickly though. Like said, we knew they were special, and the reason was interesting for a while, then people got bored of theorising.

MS is cute

Would our perception of Armong be different if he had canonically been a girl from the beginning?

kissu the ragetard

WHERES ENDGAME

Because it's great. One more for the road.
>Zeke enthusiastically begs Eren to take him on a fishing trip that he originally planned with Armin; Zeke doesn't give a shit about fishing but he does like the idea of being alone on the water with his otouto
>Eren reluctantly agrees
>while they're fishing, Zeke offers to jump into the water and grab the fish hooked on Eren's line; "Uhh, that's not necess--" [splash]
>proudly grabs the fish, it splits out a few times but it's fine because it's on the line
>Zeke gets back on the boat
>"Oh, my clothes are all wet now...Guess I have to take 'em off."
>Slowly lifts up his shirt while biting his lips, running one of his hands along his abs while staring lustfully at Eren
>"You know, it's just you and me out here, on this lake..."
>"Yeah, it's kind of boring. I wish Armin was here."
>Zeke gets put on suicide watch

Right here, brother

I wouldn't mind seeing what Flocke is like post-timeskip.

With her waifu she isn't afraid of anything.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Yes. He'd be way more liked and only the most delusional of EMfags would think Armongette wasn't endgame for Shitren.

Looks the same but with even more ridiculous hair.

EH a cute

not one of those ffshitters from a while ago but his hair has evolved

Indeed.

Flocke's hair is growing stronger. Soon it'll be Goku-tier.

I hope Isayama expands upon this HS AU. It's great.

It works. Mikasa poses awkwardly and declares how strong she is and what she's going to do with or without them, obviously frightened Sasha says "pussy won't" and follows, and anyone in the world would go with them.

It's really funny to me how Eren frowns in this scene, like
>oops, I almost wasn't a rageturd for a moment.

>liking fate shit
I hope not

Flocke probably got himself reassigned out of the SL. Although technically the SL might not exist as an organization anymore since it fulfilled it's purpose once they reclaimed all the territory of the island.

>fate shit
What?

They were good, but they are going downhill now senpai

I forgot that's how they encouraged the trainees to get to headquarters at Trost.
Kek.

bottom right

Who's room is this and why do they even have a picture of YH with flower crowns?

I-I tried, okay?!

>liking fate shit
The fuck does that have to do with me? I didn't draw that.

Armin's, presumably, since he's the weak beta phag geek who thinks Final Fantasy: Spirits Within is a good movie. Wait, wrong character.

>Animated trap Armin next year

S H I T
M A C H I N E

>The fuck does that have to do with me?
Perhaps he's talking about the person whose room that is. Don't be so self centered.

>watching video in other tab
>make that post
>hear "So anyway, the other day my friend Mike and I watched the movie Final Fantasy: Spirits Within"
>it's not even a video about anything related to the series--it's a Mario Kart 8 video
Consider me spooped.

>Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
Excuse you, but it was a good movie.
That you expected chocobos or winning fanfares has nothing to do with the quality.
A couple of characters were expendable, I'll give you that.

I am ready

It was truly hell. The people on that island were most definitely demons and inhuman bastards. It happened during arny enlistment ceremony... all of sudden, one of the recruits started eating a potato out of nowhere, and when the instructor questioned, the person responded with a completely remorsless answer, said that it looked yummy, so they stole it. But as wicked as that person was, thety still realized their wrongdoing, and so they said they'd share half the potato with him in an attempt to bribe he instructor. However... that person didn't even have half of the potato left to offer, and that's because the person didn't have any intention of sharing in the first place. They were truly... a bunch of hopeless bastards.

>frogposting
Welcome to the hivemind ether world,
where you are sub-sub-subconsciously attracted to doing or seeing things that will soon relate to something else you are or soon will do.

>FFSW
>a good movie
Fuck off, Max.

Sasha is so perfect.

>frowning = rage

Do people the BT's anime design?

Bananas.

>being loyal to Marley

Wait, does Eren know how to turn several people into titans now?

No, not as far as we can tell.

We don't know how far Eren's control over any of his powers has grown over the timeskip. Assuming hobo is him, he's at least learned to control his regen.

Yes, he should know from Grisha's memories, because Gross mentioned it's just spinal fluid from shifters

Why is this titan so cute?

she'd trample on your balls while you whimpered

>Grisha's memories
Does Paradis have showers? Are they a good place to cry for half an hour when you get your dad's flashbacks of fucking your mom almost in half?

What did Reiner mean by this?

He has a crush on Sasha now.

Speaking of Grisha's memories. I wonder if Eren also got Kruger's memories. If so, I wonder what sort of shit he'd see in Kruger's memories. Maybe a lot of it would just be him torturing Eldians, kicking them off walls. But maybe he'd get a glimpse of the shit ton of pussy from Marleyan bitches that Kruger must've been getting daily. That man was handsome as fuck.

That potatoes are evil.

Mikasa a cute, CUTE!

Nice dubs. He was trying to follow the usual Marley propaganda line about evil devil islanders but can't anymore because he knows the truth. Notice how his mom freaked out when he said that and immediately went on a Marley cocksucking rant. Reiner seems to be a lot more conflicted than he appears to be.

Annie will make enemies out of the Marley and the Eldians in Marley in order to return to her fathet just like he asked. She will turn the whole world into her enemy if that is what it takes. But she will not join the SL of course.

>Nobody talks about it
everything has been talked to death,this is why the threads are so shit

Kruger in s3 soon

Reiner is so handsome.

Probably. While Bert said during the kidnapping they can't remember who they ate, it seems like Isayama retconned this and Galliard saw Ymir's past and her time at the SL.

~Hansamu

I literally can't wait. He's the one who made the flashback chapters amazing in my opinion. I bet once he got into the walls, Grisha looks back at his encounter with Kruger fondly. At least fondly enough to name his newborn son after him.

His mother doesn't buy Marley propaganda, man. She wants for islanders to be destroyed because they've abandon continentals in the past.

>another fight breaks out for no real reason
shingeki no kyojin.png

I want him to knee me in the stomach hard as punishment for leaving my ghetto without his permission. Then watch airships with him while he explains them to me.

Fucking agree user we can see how badass he is here