Daily reminder that pic related is our home and only home we currently have now

Daily reminder that pic related is our home and only home we currently have now.

let that sink in for a moment, be wise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OXypyrutq_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the more reason to save it from niggers, Jews, and chinks.

Earth will continue to exist with or without the nigs jews and chinks

>The Earth Negro Reservation as seen from the Europan Dominion Battleship "Kike Slammer" en route to Titan Station, 2118

>twf this is what we look like to our overlords

All that uninhabitable volume and a tiny speck with livable environment. So scary we need to colonize areas and create backups.

Who took the pic? That looks fake as fuck

Its a space probe taking a picture of the earth and Saturn's rings in the same shot

>Current Year +3
>still believing in space

>implying earth is that close to saturn's rings

Speak for yourself, I believe in Jesus Christ. I have a mansion waiting for me in heaven the earth can explode for all I care.

FPBP

Space is actually composed of aether

youtu.be/OXypyrutq_M

If you consider the distance of half our solar system to be "close", then yes I am implying that.

The earth even looks flat from Saturn!

>babby’s first Sagan
No shit Sherlock. “Let that sink in,” is as obnoxious as your Mom’s yeast-filled cunt, desu.

This, if you don’t believe that this world is nothing but a simulation of a flat earth topped with a dome surrounded by massive artic wastelands that connect you to other land masses while simultaneously having a hollow earth with the beautiful land of Agartha hidden like a jewel beneath us then you’re a fucking pleb that knows nothing about nothing and should kill self.

Free yourself from materialist and pseudo-materialist ontologies user. If the realm is a metaphorical representation of consciousness and other aphysical, atemporal, phenomena, whatever that dark stuff over there is made of is an unimportant detail. What matters here is what you do with consciousness, not what kinds of matter are in what locations.

What have you done to better yourself today, op?

literally dust in the road to 4th dimensional being

Space isn't real, the earth is flat.

i wonder what will happen to all the earth faltter when personal space craft is a thing
get fucked bitch

Baaaahahahahhaaaaaah oh god

We gonna die nao

Checked. Flatfags btfo!

Prison planet

Home of devils

You are right.

I think most amerimutts can´t check out if pic related is the true numbers.

Seriously, you can´t make this shit up.

It should make you question something.

>This is CGI bullshit

Stop spreading NASA lies.

what about nasa?

reminder that if you believe that you're literally retarded

>implying the earth is what causes shadow on the moon
>tfw globies don't even know their own fairy tale
kek'd